Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7014&start_row=1

Too nuch truth! Had to censor!

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 6:28:44 AM

Accept it, Hemphill: You've failed in your attempts to mischaracterize the things i've said. Your assumption that people won't read and interpret what is written for themselves is wrong, and by deliberately lying, you've exposed yourself here as a stiff-necked fool.

Like i've said before, the Truth is like a mountain that just stands there unyielding. Just because you call it a sand dune or a swamp doesn't alter in any way its grand stature as a mountain. You will always lose in the long run by lying, Hemphill. (And BTW, so will your personal demigod Donald Trump).

Of all the people you could pick to try to cajole with lies you picked RastafarI. How ironic. Did you not know that Rastas are deeply committed to Truth? It just seems strange that you would come to a Rasta website to serve up vomit and call it gourmet cuisine.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 7:13:13 AM

No, Hemphill. I&i have written the Truth over and over again this website and never had it "censored". What's been hidden as "foolishness" is vile belligerence intended to antagonize, provoke and/or belittle. i think it would be readily apparent if you had any intention whatsoever of trying to teach or enlighten people here regarding some kind of "truth" --- for one thing, you wouldn't be constantly lying to them, disparaging them, and calling them names.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 7:37:37 AM

You only repeat the liberal line. 'Orange man bad' and make up fake quotes

Thats not truth nesta. No matter how much you virtue signal, your American hating garbage is just that.. Garbage.

I speek hard hitting investigative journalistic truth, providing links proving every topic. That is what gets censored in this upside down world. Nothing else. You can talk all day about teansgenderism and never get banned.

You only catch flak when your over the target. And I have been hitting the mark over and over and over. So the only response is to piss down your leg and censor me.

Hahaha snowflakes! All of em

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 7:54:18 AM

What's peculiar (and a bit concerning) is your constant retreat into paranoid accusations that all of us here are a bunch of "liberals" repeating "liberal lines". Regardless of how many times you've been told that we're not partisan (or supporters of any of Babylon's politicians) or the fact that what people are writing here has nothing to do with standard "liberal lines", you keep making these assertions as if you are completely isolated & detached from reality. You seem to exist in your own little ultra-partisan bubble in which you fancy yourself a "hard-hitting" journalist of some kind and anyone who disagrees with you about practically anything has to be labeled as a rabid "liberal" who is against you and your version of "truth".

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:23:04 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 8:36:03 AM

Okay Mr. Hemphill, one more time here for clarification: Nobody is referencing CNN here. That's just how it appears to you there in your little bubble.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:46:38 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 8:49:08 AM

Oh, my goodness, You really believe that.

“Because only a fool lean upon
Lean upon his own misunderstanding”

“Yes, you have got the wrong interpretation
Mixed up with vain imagination”

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:59:41 AMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/29/2018 5:42:50 AM

The good news, if one is really presenting the Truth, is that the Truth can never be censored. It stands there like a mountain impossible to hide. You think that Babylon didn't scurry to try to discredit (or "censor" if you will) the Truth of JAH RastafarI when it became apparent what the Song Prophets of Reggae were accomplishing all over the world? It was too late. The Truth cannot be suppressed. In the incomparable words of Wisdom of His Majesty:

"O ye, of little faith"

None of us need be so egotistical as to believe that we alone are the sole bearers of the Truth with which to enlighten mankind. His Majesty sees to it that the Truth cannot be hidden and spreads over the earth like the water covers the seas.

"Every need got and ego to feed"

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I