Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7013&start_row=1

We Are Everywhere

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/17/2018 7:58:05 AM

I&i have found spiritual inspiration in the works of the Song Prophets of reggae and in many other forms of music. As we keep on fighting every day in Babylon, hope is an amazingly powerful force. The hope inspired by this song by an American folksinger, a man who describes himself as an anti-Zionist Jew, is wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8j8BmgeYLA

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/19/2018 10:02:38 PM

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/20/2018 4:38:00 PM

Very nice Nesta1. Life of a mystic is not an easy one. As a kid I wondered why I see what people are going through in life no matter where they are from. Yes, we are everywhere. I didn't know I was a mystic until I got older and His Majesty paid me a visit. That was a life changer. From then on I have been more in tune with my gifts and the earth. As a child I got a vision that woke me up in a hot sweat and tears with my parents standing over me. I could not believe what I saw, and I wondered why. I got older in my 20's and read the bible from cover to cover for the first time. When I got to Revelations is when the tears really started coming. Why would God destroy these people sending balls of fire? I see the reason somewhat because these people are no different than the people of Egypt in Moses time. I have used my prayers and seen things come to pass. My queen was going through things with her employer. I was getting visions that he was going to try something with her. I told her and she said that he was like a father to her he would not do anything. A week later after the vision, she calls me crying loudly the doctor tried to pin me and kiss me. I got very angry and went to talk to the doctor to sort this out and he did not have much to say. I prayed that night and a vision of the fireballs came to me. The next day a piece of metorite came piercing through his building. I know he thinks that was just by chance but I know otherwise. That piece is now in the Smithsonian. There are other mystics in the midst of all this confusion. Its nice to know I am not alone. We are everywhere. Give thanks Nesta1

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/20/2018 7:31:56 PM

That's a nice perspective, Angel in Zion. You are blessed with a gift that is a double-edged sword: JAH has given you a special ability to see and yet, for all practical purposes, you cannot reach out and share your visions directly with the people of the world around you because they will judge you harshly for doing so (e.g., they'll think you are crazy). Hence, your closest companion in this trod is. and always will be, JAH RastafarI. Your JAH-given challenge is figuring out ways to use your gift in positive ways to help others.
Thank you for sharing.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/21/2018 10:00:36 AM

Yes brother Nesta1, I have to keep this to myself. My mother always told me not share this when I was younger because people would think I am crazy. I have had a few experiences where the people that were at college with me would get scared because they dreamed about me too and the next day run into me and say hey I dreamed about you last night and I have never met them before until the dream. I would say I know and they would question who are you. I would say just a friend. About 5 years ago I had a christian boss that always joked me about being Rasta. His brother the second owner of the company had more spiritual awareness and would talk to me to find out more about Rasta. I saw his interest so I prayed to Jah for the connection with the brother. Jah granted my wish and I visited the brother in the spiritual realm. I saw the make up of the brothers soul, he had wings also. So I approached him to speak and he called me Jesus. I said to him when we wake up this will be a total joke that we have actually had contact and he laughed. When I got to work that morning he was so happy and full of energy. So I said how did you sleep last night, did you have any dreams? He said to me that he had one the best dreams he saw Jesus and he spoke to him and Jesus made a joke. I told him that was me and I described what I saw of his soul. He just would not believe me. I see how religions seperate us. I am direct descendant of the Solomonic Dynasty. Solomon was the son of David, not this Jesus story they made up. Once again we have been robbed of our history and a few of us can see that. It just hurts to see my people not finding the fullness of their soul because of the slavery placed on my people. But we both know this all the design of their system. Many will be called and few will be chosen.

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/21/2018 11:13:59 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xewCfdJQM6g

Only a select few of my people know I am here. (Hence Ras Sam Brown and many others) It is hard for us to show ourselves because society is not so understanding of the spiritual force. Turbulence made this song and did not send out lyrics to protect me. Give thanks, igizī;’ā;bihē;ri yimesigeni (Thank God)

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 11/21/2018 11:54:10 AM

I know going home is the only answer(Ethiopia). His Majesty has told me to move in stealth but while I am still here I would like to hear the stories of my brothers and sisters that have the light. There was a movie back in the 80's that shocked me as a youth called The Shining. Scatman Crothers had a gift called the power of the shining. It is exactly what I have. Society has deemed it as fiction, when it is actually a reality for some of us. The majority of people run when they find out I have it. My mom says keep it to myself. My dad says I am weird. Protection of the family is of the most importance. One day we will come together and I can come out of hiding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6e_jsR8xCA

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/21/2018 9:30:08 PM

I&i have been heard to say that our Inity is like a massive puzzle with each YouMan created by JAH possessing a tiny piece of the Truth. Each child of JAH is unique, very special and possesses a tiny part of the puzzle that no other man knoweth. This is why we are commanded to respect and revere Life, and to not destroy it. This is why my heart bleeds every time I&i see the mass murdering by the Babylon System (e.g., Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya), and i cry real tears when i read the misguided notions of brothers right here on this website advocating violence. They sometimes hold up the personal history of His Majesty Haile Selassie I as their justification for violence as if we JAH Children possess or are entitled to the same discretion, rights & privileges to take a Life as the Most High, Emperor of All Creation. What His Majesty has done in all His Wisdom can in no way be compared to the murders committed by the wicked.
You hold an invaluable part of the puzzle, Angel in Zion. I&i respect how difficult it is to know so much and to live in a world with so few ears that are willing (or even able) to hear.
Discretion is the better part of valor.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/13/2019 1:16:00 AM

It's a joy to find inspiration in RASTA music

Still, one shouldn't be so close minded to think of that as to which reggae songs we can download or stream.

I remember in Jamaica as a child a BoboDread telling me how he despises electronic music and "reggae dreads" Back then this caused me to cut my eye at him but when I forward look I have to laugh and respect it. Yes. There are many Rastafari who take NO parts in reggae music / electronic music/ electronics / Babylon instrument.

When you check it, the reggae beat is the FARTHEST beat from that of I African ancestral music. Calypso and Ska and Blues etc are closer to it than reggae. And we LOVE Fela music

I man love roots reggae. But sometimes nothing beats the sound of a repeater drum with live chanting among Rastafari in the bush. Make I want to revisit Rasta village Montego Bay for some different but natural musical inspiration

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 1/13/2019 7:18:01 AM

Music is incredibly powerful. We all know of its power to invoke emotions and memories that have been sequestered within us unconsciously for years, and to bring life to spiritual messages right beneath the noses of those who would ban such messages.

The characteristic 2-4 accented rhythm of reggae (out of sync with the typical 1-3 accented rhythm of classical European music) is structured as if to rhythmically assert that the reggae musician is not in step with Babylon. And the reggae music of the Song Prophets, it carried a rhythm which was far too complex to mimic because it never manifested itself the same way twice and those who were not of His Majesty could not counterfeit it. Only JAH’s real troubadours could play this music to announce His Name. And the New Song, the new music defeated all of Babylon’s attempts to stop it from spreading because it possesses, as it were, an infectious quality to it. And so it spread unstoppably over the entire earth like the waters cover the sea and its message found its right people everywhere. They were them JAH Idren with an ear and with the open hearts to receive it.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I