Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7010&start_row=11

Desiring Respect - Beneath Dreadlocks or a Hijab

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/7/2018 3:06:29 PM

Muslim men are raping thier way across Europe and you wanna talk about respect.

Wow

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/7/2018 4:46:43 PM

Aisha, as an American, please accept my apology for the disrespectful vulgarity and ignorance of Hemphill who i am ashamed to have to admit is a countryman of mine. Clearly he's ignorant of the significance of the name "Aisha" in Arabic and the importance to Islam (and to Muslim women in particular) of the wife of the Prophet who bore that name. His unimaginable disrespect for the Prophet is born of mean-spirited, ignorance-fueled stereotyping and scapegoating, and an complete absence of knowledge -- and respect for -- other cultures and the long history of the Arab
people.

In short, he's an offensive buffoon of the worst type.

Although you encountered him on this website, he is NEITHER a Rastafri nor do his hateful rantings have anything to do with Our Faith; the Teachings of which mandate respect for those of differing faiths.

Among His Teachings, Emperor Haile Selassie I instructed:

"Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths."

MAY WE ALL LIVE IN PEACE & HARMONY, AISHA

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/7/2018 5:08:41 PM

Pedophilia is despicable.

A 53 year old 'prophet' should never rape a 9 year old... According to God that is..

Messenger: Aisha Sent: 11/8/2018 1:30:49 AM

nesta1
thank you for your message, its so nice of you and it means a lot to me

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/8/2018 2:49:24 AM

Aisha, You are quite welcome. You seem like a kind and gentle soul, and i'm very sorry that you have had to be exposed to such foul-mouthed, disgusting perversion on this website. This fellow Hemphill is a hateful, ignorant troll bent on undermining the spiritual fellowship of the RastafarI posting on this forum.

i am grateful to you for trying to point out to him that he was missing the point of my post entirely, but he is a mentally & spiritually ill individual, and you obviously did not know that when you tried to correct him. That he has spoken to you the way that he has and about the kinds of subject matter that he has demonstrate no respect at all for you as a woman or as a person with a Muslim background (which, ironically, is the very topic of the original; post).

i don't know where you are from or what you know of the U.S., but i can assure you that most Americans are not as vulgar and hateful as that man, and that most Americans who i know are respectful of Muslims even though they generally understand very little about their culture & faith.

Again, i apologize for the disgusting & inappropriate things that man has written here. There are pigs everywhere in the world and one of them has found his way onto this page. This is not the first thread he has polluted with his trolling and perversion.

Nevertheless, I&i can see as clearly as pure clean water the virtue in what you say and sense the sincerity in your heart. No wicked one can detract from such virtues, Aisha.

BarakAllahu feekum

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/8/2018 5:33:13 AM

The facts say otherwise nesta...

Oh and

Not enough virtue in this signal. Must try harder.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I