Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=41

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 9:06:19 AM

"I am not a man who tolerates liars and con men"

Now here's the disingenuous man's quote from that:
"I am not a man"

Hey, it's your exact words, he says!

Treating people like they're dumb doesn't tend to endear them to you.

Growing up, burying the hatchet, peace, reconciliation - all of these things are beyond those afflicted with arrested emotional development. Trying to talk to them like adults is doomed to failure.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 9:15:30 AM

"We dont censor, we dont censor."

**gets him censored**

"Celebrate censorship!!"

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 9:17:29 AM

Yes nesta. You called all Trump supporters , within the context Black Trump supporters, 'just plain stupid'

You then go on a racist tirade using nearly every slur in the books to try and say I said it..

You can squirm all you want. Doesnt change the fact. Those are your words. You spoke that into existance here. No one else. Only you

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 10:04:23 AM

Once again deliberately bearing false witness. i', perfectly happy to stand by my words in context (sans your cherry-picking and misrepresentations).
Repeating lies doesn't make them any truer, Hemphill, as CNN discovered with WMDs and Iraq.
The worst part is, you're making a fool of yourself because the people coming to this website can read for themselves. They don't need to rely upon your misrepresentations.
Do you think repeating the lie bothers me? It's still a lie. i've got the Truth on my side. What do you have? Lies? Wallow in them

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 11:05:10 AM

I have not said one lie.

You are the one trying to attribute false quotes to me in an attempt to defame.

Pure projection.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/29/2018 1:34:27 AM

Zambian-born economist Dambisa Moyo has a very interesting take on China's role as a model for emerging economies. She is so thoughtful, insightful and well-spoken that it's difficult to dismiss her analysis with a Sinophobic waive of the arm. I&i second her observation that people who are still in need of basic food resource security, electrification, and fundamental economic opportunities are not very concerned about concepts like "democracy" and free elections. If offered a strong leader who can provide economic development for them, they will be grateful and often willingly accept a diminution of political rights in exchange. This is not to promote or endorse one system over another, as Dambisa clearly prefers liberal democracy, but simply to state the reality of the human condition. Her notion that economic fundamentals and security are prerequisites for liberal democracy rather than products of it is very insightful and underscores the failure of American (or "Western") foreign policies.

Dambisa's 16 minute TED conference address can be viewed at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q2aznfmcYU

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/29/2018 12:19:03 PM

TED talk = attempting to validate liberal/globalist propaganda to promote authoritarian and murderous regimes like China or Islam

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/30/2018 1:50:22 AM

Each person's viewpoint must be heard, considered, and judged based upon its own content and merit.

Attempts to dismiss entire diverse, multi-participant forums wholesale with broad-sweeping, disparaging characterizations is the tool of propagandists and censors.

Messenger: The BANNED -- Hemphill Sent: 11/30/2018 10:12:40 AM

Lol you literally do that each and everytime you talk about America.. You use 'broad-sweeping, disparaging characterizations' for all Americans and Trump supporters. Simply saying 'babylon' doesnt give you some intellectual victory.. I thought each person's viewpoint must be heard, considered, and judged based upon its own content and merit?? But when you want to burn out the bad and reform the good of America, like I do, you call us white supremacists and the like..

Hypocrite

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/30/2018 10:22:48 AM

Uh okay. But what do you think of the observations of Dr. Moyo regarding economic models for emerging economies and the apparent prioritization of economic rights over political rights among populations in developing nations?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I