Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=31

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 7:06:22 AM

I&i stand by the words that i have written -- not by your misquotations or deliberate misinterpretations & misrepresentations of them.

Do you really think people don't see what you're doing here, Hemphill?

i don't understand how this self-humiliation is working for you. Is is masochism or are you really just so disconnected from reality that you are unaware of how you appear to others here?

Yes, sometimes in history those blessed with a knowledge of the Truth appear to be nuts to the rest of Imanity, but there are also times when the guy who appears to be nuts is just plain nuts.

Have you read what others have written to you here? Do you think that they're all grossly misinformed and that you have somehow been anointed to carry here a banner of Truth (which also just happens to coincide with the views of overt white supremacists)?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 7:15:31 AM

You make up fake quotes spouting racist garbage and falsely attribute them to people you disagree with in an attempt to defame them.. And you have the audacity to call yourself truthful

You say horribly racist things then point the finger and say 'look, racist racist'

Oh the irony.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 7:33:34 AM

So i am quite certain that i have not a shred of racism anywhere in my being. i'm also sure that what i have written on this website has not suggested that i am some sort of racist unless one is deliberately misconstruing something out of context. The feedback i have read from other participants here tells me that they are quite aware that i'm anti-racist.
So how is it that you are the only one who see this horrible racist tendency of mine and insists on repeating the accusation over & over again even after your been corrected numerous times?

It's called being disingenuous, Hemphill (that's the nice word for it). You know it and i know it. So you're making a fool of yourself in front of me (because i'm obviously well aware of who i am and my values), and in front of the others who can clearly read and interpret for themselves, so the question remains: what do you get out of keeping up this shtick? A dopamine buzz? You enjoy annoying people and playing the fool?

i can only imagine that your relentless litany of patently false accusations and bullying tone had something to do with the operator of this website finally suppressing your harassment. This website was created as a forum for exchange of information & reasoning about JAH RastafasrI; not a forum for a rabid right-wing ideologue to come to attack and harass people who don't agree with his political extremism. Seriously, there must be better forums for you to argue politics with people who are actually into such discourse. Why harass a bunch of Rastas?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:05:02 AM

You say horrible things and try to say that I said them.. Not only are YOU the one saying them, but you prove yourself a liar by trying to say that it is my quote.

You know what you are doing.

Virtue signalling hypocrite

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 8:07:36 AM

Seriously, you're starting to sound like your buddy Trump... i think you're losing touch with reality, Hemp.

"Where do we have tariffs? We don’t have tariffs anywhere…..We don’t have tariffs. Where do we have tariffs? I’m talking tariffs. I’ll use tariffs. I mean it….There’s no tariffs." - Donald Trump, 10/26/2018

If you find the ideology and speech of Donald Trump's white supremacist base to be so offensive, then perhaps you should clearly articulate your renunciation of their racist agenda, stop scapegoating foreigners and people of color for America's own failures, and stop trying to deflect the ugliness of such a racist ideology from yourself by making false allegation of racism against me.

i've clarified for you on many occasions now that i am against racism. Your insistence that you somehow can attest to my values better than i can makes you appear to be a belligerent nutcase. Knock it off. When presented with the facts, a sane person says, "Oh, i'm sorry. i was mistaken. Thank you for clarifying your position." A nut digs in and keeps repeating the lie over and over again.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:14:34 AM

You make up fake quotes saying I said them.. You cant even respond to that!!

Oh the projection

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 8:40:46 AM

No, Hemp, i said that when presented with the facts a SANE PERSON SAYS , "Oh, i'm sorry. i was mistaken. Thank you for clarifying your position."

It's a hypothetical statement, not a "fake quote".

i was suggesting that you could say something LIKE THAT in order to let yourself off this hook (of lies & false accusations) upon which you've impaled yourself.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:43:54 AM

You literally said : "your words not mine"
Come off it nesta. You're a proven liar.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 8:47:39 AM

i grow weary on your hopeless intransigence and insistence upon conflict, conflict, conflict. Never-ending bullying & HateDread. Wallow in it yourself.

"If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devil i say"-
-Bob Marley & the Wailers

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 8:58:33 AM

Just quoting your exact words nesta.

Just like when you said millions of black people are "just plain stupid"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I