Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6994&start_row=21

The Horrors of Communist China

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/26/2018 12:19:58 PM

It’s okay, Hemp, you can say it. Everyone that reads your stuff here has already figured you out (you’re about as clever as Donald Trump at hiding it). So go ahead and say what’s on your mind. You mock us because we know that in Reality His Imperial Majesty, the Most High happens to be a black African man and that bugs you. You think “those people” are the problem with America –that they’re eroding its greatness – you blame for America’s decline and you scapegoat (in the words of your peers): “the ni__ers (your word not mine), the spics, the Jews, the queers, the chinks, the rag heads, the commies, the hungry, the poor, the cripples, the retards, the Injuns, the Guineas, the half breeds” –oh, how your list goes on & on to encompass anyone who annoys you. You and your peers pretend it ain't so, but "everyone see what's taking place" --- that you & your ilk think that if America could just get rid of “those people” we could have the pure-race nation that God intended for us to have and we could really "kick ass" on the rest of the world. Anything that smacks of YouMan Inity, cooperation among JAH People of the world and/or constructive international development, even under the reign of His Majesty, is dismissed as "globalist" and some demonic conspiracy. Selfish, egocentric "America First" is where it's at for you guys -- and as for the rest, your mantra is: "let 'em get up out of the mud on their own while we have our boots on their heads, or else let'em rot."

Well i'm afraid you’re on the wrong website to spread your divisive hatemongering, buddy boy. You’re talking to a bunch of Rastas and our Ruler happens to have black skin and, worse yet for you and your message of hate, He Loves All of His Children no matter what they’re like or where they’re from or what they do that you don’t approve of. Yep, it’s called unconditional & unrequited Love, which is just a bunch of touchy-feely queer stuff to you & your peers, but it's a very Sacred, Essential, Life-giving Force for us Rastas, and His Majesty has taught us to follow His example when it comes to practicing brotherly & sisterly Love and Tolerance.

Hemp, you defile Holy Names like JAH and RastafarI in the punchlines of your twisted, thinly-veiled white supremacist ramblings and then insult our intelligence by telling us you’re not what you so obviously are. Well, you can write on this website and poke fun at or insult us Rastas all you want. You can tell all the lies about me you want (you think the Rastas on this website don't see your lies?). To I&i, it’s the minor noise coming from someone who clearly serves the mammon – you’re a minor annoyance and the Rastaman is used to it. The world is replete with such annoyances from people like you. They do not deter us Rastas in any way. As a matter of fact, your constant attempts to disrupt, incite and provoke only invigorate us in our support for our brethren or sistren of All Colors, Religions, Nationalities & Abilities, and serve as a constant reminder to us of just how pathetic & powerless the HateDread of you and your ilk is against JAH & HIS AWESOME LOVE FOR ALL OF HIS IDREN.

Yes, His Majesty commanded us to Love people of all colors, nations & beliefs - even the Chinese people who you find to be so repugnant, even the communists, even those who practice homosexuality -- and you think that you shame me by calling out my Love for these people. How little you see or understand about RastafarI. Quite the contrary, you honor me because i am following the Teachings of His Majesty. Judgment is His, and His exhortation to me is to Love All, even my enemies.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/26/2018 12:24:07 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/26/2018 12:49:47 PM

Now you see what you've done above, Mr. Hemphill? You've quite deliberately removed words from the context in which they were written and disingenuously ascribed a context to them which is the OPPOSITE of the message in which they were presented. That is very blatant & willful dishonesty, Mr. Hemphill, and furthermore you insult the intelligence of anyone who comes to read these posts by implying that they would be deceived by such a childish maneuver.

We Rastas live by a very simple set of rules. Among them is one that you have just violated for everyone to see:

"Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour."

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/26/2018 1:29:25 PMHidden - Foolishness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 2:16:14 AM

To whoever removed Mr. Hemphill's false accusations and shrouded the rest of his misrepresentations behind the "hidden-foolishness" label:

I&i thank you.

A guy who walks into a temple shouting obscenities and racial epithets is not really exercising "freedom of speech"; he is infringing on the enjoyment of the worship service by its attendees. An attendee who puts a gag on that disruptive guy and shows him the door isn't "infringing on his freedom of speech", he's just restoring order to the temple for the benefit of the majority of worshippers and sending the guy outside to shout his obscenities out of their earshot. Anyone interested in what he's shouting obscenities and racial epithets about is more than welcome to step outside with him.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 6:06:47 AM

You are the most racist peice of shit i have ever talked to nesta. Authoritarian too.. You celebrate censorship and everything liberal!

Look at what this one said! : “the ni__ers, the spics, the Jews, the queers, the chinks, the rag heads, the commies, the hungry, the poor, the cripples, the retards, the Injuns, the Guineas, the half breeds”

And I get banned!! Oh the irony

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 6:15:08 AM

Celebrating censorship = IQ 0

Real Journalism gets banned in this upside down world!

I triggered the head snowflake and all my work is taken down!!

Nesta is allowed to openly call black people the 'N' word and 'just plain stupid', but im not allowed to speek hard facts and reality.

Go figure!!

Snowflake : one who cant handle different views and hard hitting facts so they move to censor and hide in a safe space!

I hope arkI had to go through each and every post to pull this tyrannical BS! Haha what a dumbass.

You will see. Your god Hillary will show you

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 6:22:17 AM

Now you see what you've done above, Mr. Hemphill? You've quite deliberately removed words from the context in which they were written and disingenuously ascribed a context to them which is the OPPOSITE of the context in which they were presented. Hence, you try to deceive others by taking an anti-racist message and framing it as racist. That is very blatant & WILLFUL DISHONESTY, Mr. Hemphill. While you assume that the others visiting this website are so gullible that they will blindly accept your lies and distortions, you are obviously wrong about them. They read the posts for themselves and can see right through your childish attempts to misdirect & deceive.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 11/27/2018 6:22:18 AM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 11/27/2018 6:52:10 AM

Lol nesta you put a fake quote from me and tried to say they were my words.

Hypocrite

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I