Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6991&start_row=21

China in the Heart of Africa

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/4/2019 6:15:29 PM

black power mon is just how i feel these days like how you feel about like bumsquads ya know what does it truly mean to be black ? It means like the best life always comes first. And respect family and friends but yeah its burning yet i feel your take on that. And also to visit church like orthodox in ethiopia like debre selam medhane alem in mpls. Minnesota. Yet yea love you guys and praise girmawi ledamawi atse haile selassie i the savior and sure dad can live. Peace for peace praise Negusa Negast itinually idrens. So yeah tjust dnt use and utilise a new faith in her majesty and his majesty so always to restore any holy amount soooo i can probably be there in my state soon. Jah bless . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 4/5/2019 5:21:51 PM

Let's be clear: Babylon is a wicked mentality that True Christianity and Christians vehemently oppose and denounce. His Imperial Majesty is Christian so it'd be kind of stupid to proclaim that H.I.M. immerses Himself in & dwells in Babylon mentality -- He doesn't. Many people who CLAIM to be Christian (but are not) bastardize Christianity by claiming that it can harmonize with Babylon mentality; just like some people who claim to follow JAH RastafarI CLAIM that it can harmonize with racist bigotry.

Your self-proclaimed (and mostly un-nuanced) hateDread for Christianity makes you say stupid things, G.A.; but then of course, hateDread tends to lead to such malicious utterances.

Any mentality of racial superiority, supremacy and separation that generally demeans other races, and distinguishes people along racial boundaries to be treated differently and/or discriminated against is inherently Babylonian (ref. clear Teachings on this topic by H.I.M. Haile Selassie I). How could it not be? We RastafarI recoil at (detest) the capture, abuse and murder of our brethren & sistren during past slavery which was fueled by AN IDENTICAL Babylonian mentality.

All the lipstick in the world can't change a chancho into a lion. We see what the devil is up to.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/6/2019 10:34:12 AM

the devil no praise igziaber seen live in peace with earth mother jah know sight like no other. Im just not the best move not important but yeah love rastafari and praise savior haile selassie. Listen to the wind be aglow with the spirit of jah bredrens one big up to ark i

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I