Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6986&start_row=11

Despite U.S. military pivot to Africa, China offers reasons for optimism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/27/2018 11:02:08 AM

Lets be factuall.. The 'militarism' is counter-terrorism.. Not divide and conquer warfare.. Not saying I 100% support the 'militarism', but lets at least get the facts straight..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/27/2018 12:52:14 PM

Who said that the U.S. has not weaponized religion and engineered terrorism all over the world as a divided and conquer strategy, and a justification for more militarism? Yugoslavia? Chechnya? Syria? Xinjiang?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/27/2018 1:20:13 PM

That was the product of past administrations.. Its not the case anymore.. Obama and Hillary created the rise of ISIS, obviously.. It must be removed.

Look, China is taking over.. You even admitted to that.. They are invading and taking over Africa and you celebrate it.. Unbelievable

Are you just really, really misinformed, or do you actually think the BRUTAL Chinese communists want prosperity for Africa?

Time will tell.. You are on the wrong side of history

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/28/2018 2:34:29 PM

Hemp,
There's a fundamental misunderstanding that comes up whenever i speak with an American (as opposed to an Asian, African or European) about China. It stems from both U.S. self-centeredness (which we are programmed with from kindergarten on), and a lack of awareness of and respect for other cultures and their histories. Because of our characteristic American ignorance of foreign cultures and our propaganda-rooted belief that everyone seeks to be like America and Americans, we completely overlook the fact that the Chinese are completely different from Americans both in terms of history and in terms of culture.

America's elite seek to control the world: Full Spectrum Dominance, Global Hegemony, Financial Supremacy, etc. No doubt about that and no doubt that Americans like the idea of being No. 1 and their country being "exceptional" and in charge.

The Chinese do not seek global domination. To think so is to project American culture onto people who are vastly different culturally from us. They seek prosperity, success, wealth, stability and peace (remember: America's is a military political economy; China's isn't. They know the horrors of war first hand and loathe it).

The Chinese are looking to be a significant, even top level, actor in a multi-polar world and to do business with everyone. That's completely different from the American political elite's goal of dominating the entire world by threat and intimidation using military and/or economic power. I would even concede that the Chinese flex their military muscle around their own borders in response to U.S. military encirclement, but this does not reflect any kind of desire to be the military conqueror of the globe (as their history and culture well demonstrate). They're smart people and they understand that a foolish effort to conquer and control the world would be doomed to failure.

i am not trying to chastise, disparage or talk down to you, Hemp. Until i moved to Asia when i retired, traveled to China several time and studied Chinese history, i had no idea how different the Chinese culture and values are from those of America. It's natural to project our own cultural behavior and motives onto other people. It's just that it turns out to be incorrect in many cases because of profound, deeply rooted cultural differences. Yes, China is rising, but it does not seek to emulate America's quest for global empire.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/28/2018 6:34:56 PM

America does not want to conquer the world.. China does not want to conquer the world.. The satanic trans-national cabal of ruling technocratic elites want to conquer the world.. They operate in America, they operate in China; its babylon, its everywhere. His Majesty testified to that fact: "These young people face a world beset with most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and thinly screened operations ever known." What do you think he means by that? Is he only talking about America? He says 'a WORLD beset'.. Meaning that its not confined to one nation. Its globalism. A one world government ruled by a kleptocratic cabal.

Thats my scope here.. The lense I look through when viewing the geopolitical landscape.. The eugenicists really started amassing power in the 1930s. This is when the illuminati eye and pyramid was put on the back of the dollar bill.. This is also the time of Haile Selassie ascending the throne.. Thats not a coincidence, its extremely significant. Thats the codex for knowing who's who in this spiritual war. It's breaks down like this.. 5%, 10%, 85%.. 5% know, love, and grow in truth. 10% know, hate, and work to distort and control the truth. 85% are ignorant of the truth.. Its not the "99% vs 1%".. The controlling 10% are not just politicians. Its the entire establishment. The bankers, the mega corporations -- like Apple and Google, who have moved to China -- the news and mainstream media, the universities, the professors, etc.. Remember: "the most effectively organized programme".. Its like a parasite.. It invades a host nation to set up operations and consolidate power; then it spreads to infect the next.. The devil has no foundation, so it must hijack a platform to build an operating system.. Its been around a long, long time.. Again, right around the time Haile Selassie was coronated within the natural mystic; the devil privatized and took the reins of America.. As we have already dicussed, this eugenics cabal strated strategically selling American industry and growth to China.. They set up and funded Mao Zedong and brutal communist dictatorship in China. Using the massive host population to create the next 'super power'.. You agreed to that in saying: "Is China's absolute control form of governance and economic exploitation of the working class the model that the globalists seek to apply to everyone on the planet, including Americans? Absolutely." China has its hands in everything. It owns a monopoly on rare earth minerals. It owns the USA debt... You can say cultural differences all you want but when you know history, you cant be fooled.. The globalist parasite is feeding on and expanding through China.. Its in deep with Africa right now.. There might be some short term benefits in Africa from the loans and infrastructure from China.. But if you dont own that growth, you are under foreign control and regulation.. There's nothing new under the sun.. Just more advanced techniques..

It is a very serious matter that Apple and Google have moved to China. The social credit score and mass censorship of China has spread to critical mass and threatens all free speech, all communications, all national elections, and is a clear sign of totalitarianism.. They are pushing hard. Going for it all.. Its making its move.. If it doenst get full control now, it never will.. They can feel it.. "Jah Jah put the heathen back de pon the wall." We can feel it.. The war for the soul of humanity is raging.. Big tech, and communism is straight out of Orwells' 1984 or Huxleys Brave New World.. Its here

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/29/2018 3:30:23 AM

Okay, I see part of our perspective difference here. You’ve sort of jumped up to a different level on what I like to call satan’s org chart. i’m speaking in the context of the Nation-State Level about African development, Chinese investment and U.S. military intervention. You’re jumping up to the Elite Super-Sovereign Control Systems Level. That’s cool. It doesn’t really put us that much at odds; more like two people talking about “apples and oranges”.

At the Nation-State Level, the U.S.(or call it the Elite Cabal that has seized control of Washington DC) is absolutely trying to take dictatorial control over the nations and people of the earth. Aside from the fact that it’s financially underwater with debt and needs to steal everything it can to survive, all one has to do is read America the Babylon’s so-call Department of “Defense” manifestos (wherein it’s openly admitted) and view Washington’s geopolitical behavior. Washington DC, at the heart of America the Babylon, is the devil’s chosen seat from which to reign over the earth. Witness the corruption, bloodlust, anti-altruism, greed (mammon-worship) and satanic ritualism which infest it.

As I’ve outlined in earlier posts, the Chinese operate differently from America at the Nation-State Level. But that does not signify that what China does is not part of satan’s agenda. The earth is the devil’s playground and no worldly polity is free of the devil’s influence.

We YouMans understand less about the Elite Super-Sovereign Control Systems Level than we do about the Nation-State Level. Part of the problem is that to go too far into that and higher levels of satan’s org chart (e.g., demons), we risk putting our own minds into the mentality of the devil which is dangerous and sort of like wrestling with pigs. [Better we seek FIRST His Majesty with OUR MINDS…] Nevertheless, it’s a fascinating level and many curious people find fascinating whatever information can be found about it. Some of what you say about things at that level may well be correct. For sure Babylon is everywhere. Babylon is a mentality that transcends the Nation-State Level and national borders. Babylon System is what drives us apart from our brethren and encourages us to endorse their downpression and their participation in satanic ritual blood sacrificial wars. The blind pursuit of capitalism without an overriding priority on social justice and the common good is one of the devil’s most effective supranational tools to create division, downpression and YouMan suffering.

I really don’t have a whole lot of detailed Truth to offer about the Elite Super-Sovereign Control Systems Level. A lot about it simply is not known and, as i’ve said, to delve deeply into it requires immersing one’s thoughts into the demonic which i&I refuse to do. Once we immerse ours head into the devil’s game, he loves to mess with them.

As far as the supranational influence of wickedness, i tend to be most concerned about the proliferation of all these little screen devices like iPhones and tablets, and people surrendering their minds to those. Do you ever find it to be a bit weird that everybody uses these iPhones/smartphones and tablets that run a program called "Android"? The definition of android is "a robot with a human appearance". The aggressive pursuit of artificial intelligence (AI) is also concerning. YouMans are being replaced as labor in factories, as drivers of cars, as domestic help and even as companions.

If a person that Babylon likes to call a “conspiracy theorist” suggests to me that there's a planned extermination of "dirty" humans coming and that their functions will be replaced by "green" (i.e., clean-running, non-polluting) androids, I tend to agree that the signs could certainly be interpreted as pointing that way.

When you say, “If it doesn’t get full control now, it never will”, i&I believe you’re speaking of the Wicked Ones who serve satan. Fear not, brother, the Wicked Ones and their leader LOSE. JAH victory is assured.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/30/2018 12:17:01 PM

Communist China was brutally created through Moa Zedong by globalist eugenicists.. Communist China owns the usa debt. Communist China owns Hollywood. Communist China owns Americas major universities. Communist China has Apple and Google -- the two biggest companies in the world -- controlling all internet traffic and implementing a massive world-wide censorship and surveillance program.. Communist China, through owned big tech and mainstream media, is meddling in USA elections.. Communist China owns the earths raw minerals.. Communist China is taking over Africa, Mexico, and others.. Communist China is the engine running the satanic NWO..

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/30/2018 1:20:17 PM

Kind of humorous. If you've been to China lately, you'd look around and say, "Where's the communism?" There's just no communism to be found. So I asked some of the Chinese people I met, and they'd just chuckled and said to me: "The only thing left in China that's communist is the name of the party!"

As I've said, Washington DC, at the heart of America the Babylon, is the devil’s chosen seat from which to reign over the earth -- the human seeds of satan, demons, and even satan himself (for all I know) rule the earth from satan’s chosen seat of America the Babylon. i&I know that satan's tentacles permeate all of human affairs, but i do not know (or need to know) exactly how the evil at the Elite Super-Sovereign Control Systems Level is administered globally.

Down here on the rocks, be it in Asia or Africa or America, it's a bit easier to get along if you're living in a place where you have peace, stability and can maybe find a job rather than living in a place shattered by chaos, terrorism and war. At the Nation-State Level, China is helping to bring the former to Africa while America (as is customary) is bringing the latter. For a good example, just look at Libya (including Chinese investment there), pre- and post-American intervention.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/30/2018 2:12:29 PM

Dude, you live in an upside down world.. You are trapped in your own mental delusion..

Where is the communism in China? The 89 million members of the CCP, making it the largest political party in the world, The forced labor camps, the mobile execution vans, the genocide and organ harvesting of Christians and Buddhists, the eugenics based child limit laws, the big tech and governmental surveillance, social credit score, and censorship.. Just because Moa killed 110 million people to force the population into communism and now the population is too afraid to speak against the government and deny that anything is wrong, doesnt mean that the innate brutality of communism doesnt exist...

You are so blinded by your programmed hatred of America, that you cant even see the atrocities of other nations.. Actually, you think its humorous.. Unbelievable.. You think China is going to save the world.. Well.. Line up and take the mark of the beast because its here, coming from China.

Yesterday, China and Russia engaged in the largest joint military war game exercises in world history.. But you think only USA has a military..

HA!

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/30/2018 2:42:15 PM

Peace brothers. I just wanted to share my opinion on 2 points made here.

Concerning censorship, I was listening to an interview with one of Alex Jone's show hosts and he made a good point about the situation. Not to take away from the fact that some places are heavily censored and monitored but the mere threat is the problem in the US. Since all the censorship dog and pony show has been restarted again people have began to censor themselves. The acts of youtube/facebook etc. publicly de-platforming the "truth community" (which is no longer so truthful anymore) are big fear tactics to stop content creators from speaking on certain issues. Even without the legislation and iron fist coming down, most people are already falling inline and censoring themselves as opposed to simply speaking the truth no matter the consequences.

If all the major corporation see fit to censor and de-platform important voices, I'm fairly certain a new platform would arise. Even more so, I feel, the information seekers would inevitably start communicating around the dark web and setting up shop and creating communities and forums for communication, intel, and information/data sharing there. So the fear of censorship shouldn't be the biggest concern (in my opinion) seeing as many ones and ones have gotten around this fence before and still do. It's just a matter of how much you want to put out or seek out information. Even a few years ago, before I become Rasta, I found a lot of important and interesting documents, articles, and forums across the deep web. I just don't frequent it unless I have specific sources or guides to information, because there are many honey pots and real depraved demons who have made the dark web their home. This is not to say we can't take it over for righteousness sake though.

In response to DC being the seat of the beast, I just wanted to address the elephant in the room. As Rasta InI chant down babylon and all its daughters of whoredom. But I've come to see most daughters of babylon (america/britain/rome/etc) still hail to babylon itself. The true babylonian spirit seems to be Israel. Israel and these zionists are the beast and the synagogue of satan. America has become a limb of Israel and has been for a long time. Even now they own and control our policies and presidents as far as I can tell. The jews who call themselves jews are the root of babylons power and wickedness. This is why the bible is so clear and blunt about them. It makes it quite obvious the state of israel is the anti-christ. Founded in the face of the true Christ, Haile Selassie I, in 1948. I believe there will be no peace until those impostors are dethroned and "like the chaff, the wind driveth away" and Jah true Jew(el)s return home. JewISH power is the epicenter of this current luciferian system and that's the only thing not being talked about.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I