Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6985&start_row=1

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/22/2018 1:15:59 AM

Watch the first 2 and a half minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4ou0NW6Nho

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/22/2018 7:22:23 AM

I watched it. Why did you want me to?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/22/2018 8:42:10 AM

Imagine that.. Shut down wide open immigration policies and you stop human trafficking.. Security is essential, not hateful.. Vetting is essential, not hateful..

Messenger: Satchmoe lone Wolf Sent: 8/22/2018 12:38:25 PM

I see it happen too often where people are going to Africa to adopt children. A lot of cases they are treated like family, but I never could understand why people adopt children from other places when there are endless children growing up in orphanages/foster care here in the states. Also, some people become foster parents for the money which just disgusts me personally. May Jah watch over and protect the children of this world, babylon has a stronghold over this earth and we all need to find ways to preemptively protect the ones that cannot yet protect themselves. All in the name of Jesus and of the Most High Jah RastafarI.

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/22/2018 12:38:35 PM

JAH is our "security".
We need no protection from JAH Children of any nation, but we do need protection from the Babylon System. JAH is that protection.
Babylon will never deceive us into viewing our brethren and sistren as anything but family regardless of where they were born, what faith they follow, or what language they speak.

TRUTH: JAH LOVE FOR ALL OF HIS ITREN

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/22/2018 4:09:37 PM

InI have been hearing and seeing some nice deeds & things since this Abiy Ahmed P.M. I don't wish to stir up political debate. So much negativity all the time ina babylon. Television, movies, music, all media is just negative, negative, negative. So much trouble in the world as brother Marley said. Jah put in my heart to share some positivity and good works being done.

InI brethren Hemphill, Nesta, Satchmoe, and many others here are HIGHLY intellectual individuals, probably much more than I. Very well read and outspoken. We share all that babylon does and discuss our current predicaments. I just wished share some sliver of positivity for us to rejoice in.

InI brethren overstand we live in a time of spiritual war and not that of flesh as we are told. That is the foundation of InI congregation here, no? InI didn't understand why I shared (hence the blank subject) until now. To show InI something positive. Something for InI to rejoice in and uplift our spirits in these times.

Brother Isaacs say "Easy natty easy, nah take it so rough". InI only wanting to hail up some decency and love.

Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I