Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6979&start_row=11

Rasta trod

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/6/2018 2:32:09 PM

Nah, what would hold me back is if I listened to the racist limitations of Black heart.. Skin color dictating who one can love and what spiritual heights one can attain.. But you more worried about me calling out the failed hippy movements.. Its an insult when someone calls me a hippy.. Its a slap in the face of my familyl when someone says the 'races' cant mix. Im 'white' and my wife is 'black'.. Our son is 'mixed'.. We live and grow in Jah; but according to this thread, thats against Jah law..

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 8/6/2018 10:46:03 PM

Ones can mix. If Jah was against it then why would Jah make that all humans can have babies together? And Jah make it that those mixed children can grow up to have children and keep having children, children in good health, better health science could argue.
In the bible Jah never say different color people are not to marry and have children. Jah even curse Mariam for criticizing Moses for having a Cushite wife. And His Majesty come from the mixing of Solomon and Mekeda.
Jah didn't want His people taking wives who were worshiping other gods. That was a problem with foreign women, they often worshiped foreign gods and not Jah. Then the men would often turn from Jah and start worshiping the gods of their wives.
So if the two, husband and wife, are worshiping Jah, then Iman see no problem. I don't think Jah have a problem either, at least I don't see Jah having a problem with different people of color having children in Jah Love.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 8/6/2018 10:57:28 PM

And I don't sight Jah having a problem with it in the bible.
I do sight Solomon and Mekeda as both being black, still Mekeda was a foreigner, but she was a foreigner who was seeking knowledge of Jah from Solomon.
Theres also the example of Ruth being a foreigner and other stories in the bible that show Jah not racist like that, Jah just want to love and guide Jah people and for Jah people to love and seek Jah guidance.

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 8/6/2018 11:07:03 PM

"Members of a new race" that is InI Rastafari people! The real and true rainbow people. Not a hippy thing, hippy another thing, like Hemphill say. I sight why that would bother the I.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/7/2018 2:25:53 AM

If u mixed already then u'll have to apologise to JAH fo yo marriage to b accepted. Brothers d bible is a corrupt version of d scrolls dats why u don't see de law in deh. Avoiding race mixing is not racist but is d order of JAH/Rasta trod. Almighty know

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/7/2018 6:40:52 AM

It's very obvious to a true heart that Jah love all His Itren and H.I.M. loves a loving family regardless of the various skin colors of its members. Don't "sexualy mix race"? How exactly could that ever be achieved in reality? Who gets to judge where one race begins and another ends? We are all the Children of Jah. This whole racial discrimination thing has done enough damage to Jah Itren. Be gone with it now!

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/7/2018 2:25:02 PM

Greetings and Blessings as always in the name of Qedimawi Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI, Life Giver and Keeper of Life.

InI can understand the reasoning of original post. I would even agree with the brethren Black Heart to an extent. I'll use Buddhism as an example. Because of it's land of origin, it's main adherents of that particular path are that of the brown race. The Hippie movement was mainly (but not completely) white due to it's source and origin. InI Rasta trod is mainly that of the black man because of our source and origin.

I have a sense of respect for some of the aspects of the Hippie lifestyle. InI realise it grew from a movement against the Vietnam war to becoming a religion (or way of life) based on holistic medicine, vegetarian/vegan diets, harmony and communal living. They were deemed lazy and delusional at the time because they understood what the system would look like in the future. Neckties, cubicles, living in oversized coffins, synthetic everything. Mainly they were direct opposition to conformity and materialism when the white man needed it the most. There were/are so few faith/belief systems of righteousness for the white man. I mean, they have the KKK (christian) and the (fake) Christian Churches (not all), Catholicism (rife with wickedness), Judaism, Jesuits, (corrupt) Freemasonry, Illuminati, Governments etc. Most of which is spawned out of wickedness or has been co-opted for the purpose of wickedness.

InI think the Hippie movement was something with potential that the government co-opted before it could develop into it's own. The core ideals of it weren't the problem. They were very much community minded in a nation of globalist ideaology.
InI see, it coincides, the Hippies use of LSD and government experimentation with LSD and mind control (MK Ultra). The Hippy movement is mainly a 60's era phenomenon. The US was experimenting with LSD and mind control in the 50's+. That's a strange coincide-nce. Not to mention alester crowley's philosophy and ideals starting to enter covertly through their music early on through famous "Hippie" artists. So, I have respect for the Hippie that has respect for themselves and a sense of wisdom. No drugged out nonsense but a sincere heart who seeks peace and unity with InI brethren and earth. InI respect all who are of clean hands and pure heart.

In regards to the racial aspect of this, InI feel black man needs to love and cherish the black woman more, especially and specifically in babylon. For decades and even centuries babylon has driven a wedge between the black man and woman.
From my own personal experience of being raised in a majority white community, there is an unspoken standard set that the white woman is the height of beauty. When InI was young and watched tell lie vision, I always see beautiful white women who conduct themselves nicely for the cameras. Then I turn to the "black entertainment" and see the black woman shaming and defiling herself while the black man throws money at her. I've always been drawn more towards righteousness and goodness (though I have gone far off the path many times) and so I felt less need to dwell amongst my own brothers and more so to be accepted by the white crowd who I felt I identified more with as a youth. Obviously these were things InI had to come out of to even be here reasoning with you today.

I say all that to say for a long time, even since slavery there has been a war to separate and destroy InI black family. The white man even pondered on how much breeding it takes to breed out a race. Racial mixing CAN be used as a tool of subversion and has been for a very long time. Obviously, I don't see a problem with white and black and vice versa if it's in the name of love. But InI am not so foolish to believe that there's no eugenics side to race mixing. Possibly why it's part and parcel of the liberal beliefs also.

InI am for freedom, redemption, and repatriation of InI black brothers. As most of the I-them know, we seek Zion, not babylon. It is necessary we remember to love and see the beauty of our sister's and not only those of other races because of their "exotic" nature. The black woman is the original and most pure being and we in babylon have disrespected and disregarded our sisters/mothers/queens for far too long. We need to return to that black love that gave InI strength and power to unite and chant down the oppressor.

Holy Emmanuel I speaks of black Ipremecy not out of supremacy, but the understanding the the world gets everything through and from the black (womb)man. When the righteous black man return to rule the world and Rasta is gathered in Zion then will they understand the meaning of that black Ipremecy. His Imperial Majesty is the shining example of that black Ipremecy that all InI black brethren must work towards.

Holy Emmanuel I King Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/7/2018 2:33:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLpqYsogHeg

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/7/2018 3:45:29 PM

InI can b together with brothers n sistas of different races chanting ises to Almighty together in one perfect love yet avoiding sexual mixing. Black,White,Yellow,Brown,Red, love dem all, keep dem pure n true. Feel Rasta Irits. One Black Love

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/7/2018 4:12:17 PM

As observed earlier, the great Bob Marley was mixed. Moses with the Cushite. In Exodus the book speaks of a mixed multitude leaving Egypt. If not for the mixing of Solomon and Sheba would we not have gotten Haile Selassie I?

Everything has it's place in Jah world that's why it's allowed to happen and exist. Good and bad, rich and poor, mixed and pure. Everything in it's place brother.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I