Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6978&start_row=1

Black heart

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sisanubis Sent: 8/3/2018 4:23:36 PM

until the colour off a mans eyes bears no more sagnificance than the colour of his skin there will be war mr black heart how you telling people black man not ment to date white woman rubbish you talk about reincarnation check your self what you tell people if the i was coming from the seed of jah almighty then know thy self no colour no race no creed all one in rastafari eyes teach the baby’s the truth not what you think is your folly dam rubbish you teaching

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/4/2018 12:57:55 PM

In Rasta trod deh is Black Ipremacy which is a foundation. Those who conform to de roots of Rasta trod conform to Black Ipremacy. I do. I'm Black I shall marry only a Black woman. Rasta want all races b preserved pure n true. Dat is a law of Almighty

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/4/2018 1:26:19 PM

Reincarnation: In I last life I was a white woman, bfore dat life I was a Black man n bfore dat I was East Asian. I'v bn to all d races of d world in I past lives. Embrace d race u are dis life n d next life. I'm Black n proud, how are about u?

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/5/2018 12:18:45 PM

Brother Abraham who is known as d father of d Jews had a Black mother n a mixed race father/Jew. When he was old JAH told him to take his wife who was a Jew n d mixed race people out of Africa to Middle east where other mixed race were already living

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/5/2018 12:40:38 PM

Dat was d iwa when d Whites came to Africa 2000yrs, some of dem mixed sexualy with Blacks n d mixed race dat was formed in Egypt were called Jews. Dem are d Arabs now. Middle east was given to dem to live n marry amongst each other not with d Blacks.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/5/2018 3:11:42 PM

Amongst de commandments dat were given to Congo Uri by JAH is d law dat prohibit race mixing. If u White n Rasta then embrace yo white heritage. I'm Black n Rasta I embrace I Black heritage. Dat is Rasta trod from ancient Africa. One Black Love

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 8/7/2018 12:39:05 PM

Give thanx that Jah Itren have moved beyond the chains of racism. i&I never had access to the skin color race classification charts you must have, Black heart, so my wife & children are all different colors and each of them are very proud to be YouMan -- You got a Black man, you got a White man, You got a Yellow man, You got a Brown man, but all dem are YouMan. Maybe races should not mix, but as long as your mate is a member of the YouMan race then you're not mixing and Jah cool wit dat.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/18/2018 11:48:05 AM

I love black heart and him reason. This brother powerful.

Messenger: Konjah Sent: 12/19/2018 8:32:12 AM

"I MUST SAY THAT BLACK AND WHITE, AS FORMS OF SPEECH, AND AS A MEANS OF JUDGING MANKIND, SHOULD BE ELIMINATED FROM HUMAN SOCIETY. Human beings are precisely the same whatever color, race, creed or national origin they may be." - HIM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/22/2018 7:59:12 PM

I wonder do you think people...rasta people are unaware of that speech? Like we turn dunce?

Rastafari is based around black ipremacy. Make of that what you will.

Dont quote HIM on racism and colour without starting with the word UNTIL. Because if the criteria if the UNTIL have not yet been met, the rest of the argument is redundant

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I