Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6967&start_row=91

President Trump and MAGA

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/26/2018 2:48:05 PM

The I can recognize America's freedoms and rights are far broader than most nations. I've grown to feel this "freedom" is more a vain-glorious (almost religious) belief and propaganda than a practice in babylon. We boast of this freedom of speech we have. But is it morally sound to provide a vocal (or any) platform for organizations like the North American Association of Man/Boy Lovers? Or afford rights to religious organizations known to delve into ritual sacrifice and child (sex) abuse? The irony that we have some of the most prisoners per capita in the land of the free never escapes me. We are still imposing harsher sentences on some non-violent offenders than some murderers, rapists, and child abusers. How many known wicked political and police man do you know sitting behind bars versus the non-violent counterpart (commoner).

I&I wholly agree "they are fomenting racial division, family destruction, and America-hate by pushing this through universities and media influence.." We can check the history and see how this is still being achieved. But our "freedom" is part and parcel to our own destruction. Giving wickedness "freedom" to reign. That's the mystic I see.

Before I&I trod as Rasta, I said, I support gay rights. There's nothing wrong with two humans who love each other and want to commit it in writing. I was a homosexual sympathizer. As I&I grow in my knowledge, I&I recognize these "freedoms" of homosexuals as key to the destruction of our black community. Like the brother who "escaped the plantation" reasoned on. It's a way of destroying the black man but also destroying I&I family, jew and gentile alike. Opening doors for spiritual wickedness even on a deeper level. Many ones and ones fail to realize the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. Not to mention it's a complete inversion and blaspheme of Jah's natural law (man and woman, positive negative, masculine and feminine). For if the world turns to homosexuality, humans become no more. Or we have to create ourselves artificially. Neither of which is in Jah plan for I&I, I guarantee.

So I&I tread cautiously around terms like "freedom" (free dumb?) and opportunity. For we must not become poisoned with "freedom" and sell ourselves short for "opportunity". I&I see enough people selling their souls for fame and notoriety. Turning on and sacrificing those who supported and elevated them for a little recognition and pocket change (in comparison to the true babylonian masters).

I&I feel this "freedom" was designed to free up the wickedness, while the media continues to blow the horn of moral superiority to distract the brethren and keep them dumb, def, and blind to their own spiritual wickedness. Many of our lost brothers walk the path of Satan with 0 recognition of it. That's how deep the game has gone, but I&I am already aware I'm sure.
As stated earlier repatriation begins with the mind. You can't just throw Atlanta "niggas" in Ethiopia and expect them to assimilate and thrive. They are too attached to they're freedoms of spiritual fornication. Freedom to poison thy temple, freedom to blaspheme the All Mighty, freedom to serve any, all, or no god. While they continue to downplay and attempt to retract the reality of the true God, Jah, in his flesh Haile Selassie I. If unchecked, this freedom can very well be our downfall.

I appreciate all the brethren reasoning on this topic might I add. I rarely get to share my views and even rarer so with people who can actually under and overstand the word, sound, and power.

Selassie Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Angel in Zion Sent: 7/26/2018 3:42:19 PM

When I was in college in my 20's, that's when I found his Majesty. To make a long story short. He changed my life. I stopped chasing woman and became celibate for 4 years and 6 months. Restraining myself from sin. That's when he came to me and a heard voice that said go outside and I saw a golden star in sky. The true God has revealed himself to me. What a great time for me that I wanted to share. I got on stage in front of the student governemt and told the kids to restrain from sex this is one issue that kills the soul power. They all laughed at me. The message reached from Alabama to DC. Martin Lawrence made a skit about it called Whoomp! There it ain't. In the show in one part of it he is wearing one of our college sweat shirts Alabama A&M. It made me happpy that message did carry but it made me sad that they dismissed that this is something serious. Yes NewRas it is hard to take negroes from Atlanta and take them to Ethiopia they do not see the reason. The brothers that stayed by my side got to see what I get to see on the spiritual path and now are dreads even though their families fight them and tell them they are crazy. I didn't realize how hard it would be to wake people up. Like Bob Marley said the message will be sent and it will reach the right people. I continue my journey knowing the secret of God. Its just hard living in this society with people that think the spiritual realm is a farce. Keep giving love people. Love will prevail.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 4:49:04 PM

NewRas, everything you bring up here is valid. I see what you are saying and for my personal resolve I completely agree.. However, when dealing with a modern nation with 100's of millions of people; freedom becomes a two way street. I am more libertarian than anything, politically.. Do what you want to do as long as you are not harming anyone else.. A pretty basic tenate.. I take that stance because if we as a nation were to enforce, with legislation, the spiritual discipline that we as Ras Tafari hold; 90% of people would fall short and then be oppressed.. And we see this with Islam.. A religious system that regulates the governmental actions.. Homosexuality is illegal there -- although pedophilia is practiced -- and they literally throw them off of buildings or cut their heads off.. This is not the answer.. So when you open it up, freedom for everyone, it becomes like a market place with the cream rising to the top.. The best ideas and practices remain while the fads come and go. Seen? The problem is, and I completely agree, that this open system has been co-opted by demonic people and the worst of the worst get pushed while the best get censored... Take NAMBLA for example, pushing the LGBTQRS movement and working to normalize pedophilia.. Yes, there have been major news coverage of pedo-sypathizers advocating for the legality of such.. Look at hollywood, so much sexual abuse and pedophilia groups.. The movie industry is in lock-step with other realms of media pushing these sick and twisted goals.. So yes, freedom is a HUGE responsibility and when a population has grown accustome and complacent, evil begins to rise through the very same open avenue.. But lets look at how the little bit of freedom that was established here created the most wealth, the most technology, and the most influence the world has known.. This is a relatively new nation.. 242 years old. Yet in this short span of time, it has achieved so much.. Obviously it has done many terrible things as well.. So it then becomes necessary to burn out that which is impure and grow in that which is righteous.. We must hold those wicked people who have used this nation to establish their shadow web of death and deterioration accountable for their actions.. The social engineers need to be exposed for pushing the most vile actions into the mainstream.. To me, this is the essence of MAGA.. Now if we remove Trump and the social connotation of that word sound and just look at the idea, bringing back and improving upon the basic rights and ideas that made this country so prosperous could be very positive.. I have never said that this country is perfect, or that it has been or will ever be.. I used to be in the same camp of 'well it seems like total destruction is the only solution'.. Equating America wholly with babylon and wanting to burn it all down.. But as I have matured, I realize that a purification process of justice and accountability is more correct... We have all made and continue to make mistakes; yet we dont just up and quit and commit suicide because of these shortfalls.. We pick ourselves up and do better.. Same with the world as a whole... So much evil has happened and continues to happen but we dont advocate for nuclear annihilation as the remedy. Seen?

Yes I. This has turned into a good reasoning and I appreciate everyone contributing. It has made me look much deeper into the specifics of my own thoughts on this.

Love

Messenger: Jahcub Onelove Sent: 7/26/2018 5:04:00 PM

zero tolerance policy, 2000 children stolen from parents
Trumps administration created this policy, you can check jeff sessions speech on it. You say trumped ended their stealing of children? He may have signed an executive order to do so, but the children are still not with their parents.

Hemphill ya talk about how trump is going to drain the swamp, but check the swamp creatures that are trump and his administration.

You said those court cases on trump being sued for not renting to blacks, were thrown out, but that is false. They went to settlement, which trump was again sued for breaking the settlement.

You point your finger and say everyone is being brainwashed and programmed by liberal media, then you post a video of you wearing a infowars media t-shirt, identifying your own brainwashed programming. Where's your MAGA hat?

Infowars is pro trump, alex jones and infowars helped get trump elected. So your source of information is just as biased as cnn, just the other side of the coin.

Do my own research? Yeah bro I know about the clintons and immigration. They militarized the boarder in response to them signing in NAFTA; which forced many mexican farmers to migrate north to find work and feed their families.

Many immigrants come to the usa due to the usa's control over the government and natural resources in the their homelands. Puppet democracies created by the usa and greed corporations and nasty IMF loans...

There are more usa expatriates than ever. Around 9,000,000 usa citizens live in other countries rather than usa. Highest rate of emigration from the usa than ever before.

His majesty sent emissaries to western and eastern civilizations for education; so that Ethiopia could grow and prosper on Her own and be self sustaining, without the need of any foreign aide, and so that Ethiopia would not become colonized by western countries, as much of Africa had been.

"Give us the teachings of His Majesty, for we don't want no devils philosophy."

"Imposter is a murderer, baldhead with dread locks come replace rasta."

Nuff said truly

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 5:40:17 PM

We gone past this JahCub. YOU ARE WRONG.. Obama prosecuted mothers for coming to the United States illegally. He fast tracked deportations. And yes, he housed unaccompanied children in detainment facilities. He was even sued.. The tragic case of Roberto Aguilar Batista, 38, whose family sued President Barack Obama and multiple federal agencies after Batista died from complications of diabetes while being held in one of the administration's ill-equipped detention centers.

You can say all you want about my t-shirt but its really inconsequential. I align myself with the truth and Infowars is one of the best investigative media out there..

Yes Trump initiated the 'zero tolerance' policy but to assert that the child situation is unprecedented is profoundly false.. Ask yourself.. Is wanting to stop the EXTREMELY dangerous journey of crossing dessert terrain with human trafficking cartels and bringing children along worse than incintivising it like Obama did with the 'catch and release' policy?? I think not..

And Trump was acquitted of ALL of those suits.. Again man, you are repeating over and over the mainstream medias manufactured crisis talking points..

Now you go on and call me baldhead imposter! Haha whatever bro, get real or get lost

'Nuff' said!! Lol

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/26/2018 9:27:23 PM

I think I&I are getting to the root of some of our differences now. So, I'll respond to certain points I disagree with. It's quite obvious we agree on many things here.

"freedom becomes a two way street."
In I&I last post, I showcased the many negatives of allowing a certain unchecked freedoms loose amongst the people. I did not speak on the positives so it may be construed I think some of our basic freedoms are just in vain but I do not mean to come across this way. I just wanted the I to understand the responsibilities and repercussions of said freedom which I do not doubt the I sees.

"I am more libertarian than anything, politically.. Do what you want to do as long as you are not harming anyone else.."
Where you say you are libertarian politically I&I still stay RasTafarI politically. This is no diss, please don't take it as such. I also was a proponent of doing what you want as long as it hurt no one. But I&I really had to take a step back from that philosophy when I realize the similarities with "Do what thou wilt". I seek after Jah law and prophecy. No more am I a proponent of doing what i&I want regardless of if it benefits or hurts man. It's soul-ly about what Jah wants and Jah's will. For the will of man is corrupt.

Which leads me to "if we as a nation were to enforce, with legislation, the spiritual discipline that we as Ras Tafari hold; 90% of people would fall short and then be oppressed.." I think that's a bit of a stretch. His Imperial Majesty ruled his people through Christian Orthodox faith and law. Notice, how he made it illegal to work on the sabbath as stated in his autobiography. The difference between the U.S. and Ethiopia is, in regards to religious/cultural law Ethiopia has been observing their religious rites and laws for so long. It is custom and culture for them. This is why they could be so ill prepared for such a great war with Italy and still come out on top. It was Haile Selassie's diplomacy and strategy, no doubt, but it was their faith and observance of Jah will and law just as much. Haile Selassie wrote every bit of his constitution with Jah will and righteousness in mind. This is why I personally disagree here about enforcing spiritual discipline in law.
The U.S. NEEDS spiritual discipline to truly raise up out of babylon. No, legislation or laws can stop the spiritual wickedness in the high places. As I&I know, these demons and devils operate outside the spectrum of law and order that I&I know and abide by. I believe it will be a spiritual movement (so to speak) that dethrones babylon rather than a political one. This is why stepped back from the political sphere and more towards a spiritual intellect and reason in recent months.

"A religious system that regulates the governmental actions.. Homosexuality is illegal there -- although pedophilia is practiced -- and they literally throw them off of buildings or cut their heads off.. This is not the answer.."
My question here is how do you propose we deal with these types? Don't get me wrong, I'm for attempting to bring these types back to truth and righteousness, but Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." The same can be said of pedophiles in I eyes.
It's like when Jah told Israel not to mate with other nations and races. Jah's not racist, he was keeping them from becoming seduced by false gods and practices through communing with those who are unworthy/unaware of Jah's light. So those who can't stand in the Holy and Righteous ways of Jah, their blood is on them. That's not to say we shouldn't be teaching the correct paths to those willing to change.

"So when you open it up, freedom for everyone, it becomes like a market place with the cream rising to the top.. The best ideas and practices remain while the fads come and go. Seen?"
Referring to the best ideas/practices remain, I must disagree. The short version of why can be summed up by Nikola Tesla. I&I reason: Tesla had many great inventions and wisdoms on free and renewable energy from my studies. These inventions could be considered some of the best ideas and practices in my opinion. As history goes, Edison would be the cream that rose though his "inventions" and ideas were second best (if that). I think I&I know that as common society, we are technologically behind the elite and wealthy. They always say the military is such and such years advanced in technology than what we are given as citizen and I tend to believe that.
But I digress, the best ideas and practices are usually bought and stored away while they continue to push unnecessary/unsustainable/unhealthy ideas and practices. It's more profitable to continue pumping out products and material that waste and decay because you continue having to replace said merchandise. You hear of the African Inventor who created a car without need of charging? Babylon says NO! They can't profit from one time sales. We want perpetual motion, they want perpetual profits.

"just look at the idea, bringing back and improving upon the basic rights and ideas that made this country so prosperous"
From I&I understanding, the slave trade and plantation slavery were the basic rights and ideas that got this country off the ground and running. That harsh brutal slavery. Overtime things definitely have changed (overt to covert in my sights) but the foundation of slavery has always persisted. Instead of whip and chain it's suit and tie. Self enslavement (i.e. mental). The system has evolved but never changed.
Let's use walmart (or any corporate store) as an analogy. The cashier is like the slave making that measly 7.25 an hour. Bare minimum. Doing the most physical labor and usually the hardest hours. The store manager (slave master) over watches the operation, comfortable at they're desk only to step in when needed, making maybe 15.00 an hour lets say. Paid to manage the slaves and keep the company running like a well oiled, soulless machine. The C.E.O. is never (or rarely) seen in their own place of business (the hidden hand). These are the ones who would fund the ships, transportation costs, the whips, the chains, weapons, etc. The billionaire bankers behind the scene of it all.

So as for this American system, I don't see adjusting or tweaking it to be an answer, nor do I see an answer coming out of the system. Yet, a complete destruction and rebuilding into something with a greater and more righteous foundation. Babylon will be a nation of cave dwellers in comparison to what I&I shall build. We've seen and learned all we can from babylon and it's system. It's time to develop our own sustainable and righteous society working completely outside the system to defeat it. The system thrives off of our participation in it.

Again, this is not to say I'm against all forms of governance. But like Nesta mentioned earlier, I don't believe Jah house will be built on the crumbling foundation of babylon. It will be a brand new foundation or the foundation that Selassie laid out for his own country. But babylon's house in the sand will fall. Then we shall build on the rock.

Selassie I

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/26/2018 11:08:45 PM

Well said NewRas. The beauty of it this is that we dont have to agree on everything here, its the discourse that is important. But yes, we do agree on many things.. I just want to clear a few things up..

I said that "for my personal resolve I completely agree.." meaning that I do not partake in the many freedoms that we have here.. i.e. gambling, drinking, strip clubs, obviously anything LGBTQRS, etc.. And I take a more libertarian approach when looking at the population as a whole, not for my personal dealings.. In that, I think that if we were to make these vices or morally questionable freedoms outright illegal -- even though I hold myself to this -- and impose this onto the population at large, at this point it would cause such a backlash that an even more undesirable situation would unfold.. Take the alcohol prohibition for example. It was a religious and moral concern that led to this legislation and instead of the illegality stopping the usage, the market simply went underground and became more dangerous, unhealthy, and wicked.. I know this is a bit of a simplification but I think it is a decent microcosm of what could happen.. Now as far as what is prohibited in Jah law concerning sexual deviance, I am definitely against gay marriage.. What people do in there own bedrooms with consenting adults is none of my concern.. Leave all judgement unto him.. BUT, marriage is a sacred bond with ancient roots and should be maintained and reserved for man and woman.. There are other avenues, like a civil union, that people who deal in such activities can explore without encroaching on the sanctity of marriage.. Again, I think this is a basic ploy used by the wicked: To use these open avenues to push their twisted intent onto people who otherwise disagree.. But pedophiles, yes, I cannot see why they should be allowed to live when they have committed the most vile and demented act I can think of.. If someone was to harm my child in this way, no punishment from man would stop me from exterminating this scum..

When the I brought up the religious/cultural differences between USA and Ethiopia leading to different laws, it really made me think. I cant say that I disagree in anyway. Following Jah law is always going to be the best for people.. I just see that many, if not most, people do not hold these same values.. Yet they have been granted free will from Jah to do as they see fit, and in their own time may find what is best for them to do.. But by making certain things illegal; are we allowing them the experience of trial and error and personal growth on that level? I see the Bible operating in a similar way.. Jah could have just made disobedience impossible but that would eliminate free will.. Jah could have defeated the devil long ago but that would have eliminated the experience of finding out for ourselves who is most right to follow.. You see what I am getting at? I never used to think like that until the birth of my son.. I COULD simply not allow him to ever venture into a spot where he could trip and fall, picking him up before he could do so.. But I have come to know that by keeping a close eye on him, he can have his own experience and learn from his mistakes with my guidance and advice afterwards.. And this is the meaning I had when I said that "the cream rises to the top".. I was not speaking on inventions so to say, but more on a personal/cultural behavior level.. People grow and mature out of doing things they did whilst in their teenage years.. Certain feelings and actions fade away while the best maintain.. Same could be said about society as a whole.. I do see how what I said earlier was a bit vague and I completely agree that material inventions are hoarded at the top and kept away from the general public.. Yes I

Your Walmart analogy was spot on. Corporate slavery is a reality. It exists even more blatantly in other countries like China with forced labor and lower wages.. When I was speaking on the freedoms that made this country so prosperous, I was coming from the perspective of post-slavery.. Where most of the industry and inventions came from this era.. I do recognize that slavery got the American machine up and running and how this makes ones and ones want to completely distance themselves from the USA.. I think it is important to contextualize that it was a small percentage of population that owned slaves and how those families have concentrated that wealth becoming the ruling elitists of today.. Mainly, from the post-slavery era on is where the vast majority of American prowess comes from.. Look at how much the many early Back inventors have contributed to America and the world once those terrible laws were removed.. Speaking more specifically on the basic freedoms this country pioneered, like the freedom of speech, the right to bear arms for personal defense as well as defense from tyranny, the right to privacy, protest, etc, was like a lightening bolt compared to what was allowed in other countries at that time.. The little bit of this that was established greatly accelerated America into the position it is now.. Just imagine if these freedoms were secured for everyone equally and expanded upon.. Where could we be? But yes Brother, It is a spiritual revolution that will be the next major advancement for humanity.. Not a political one.. But I see that it may take a political act of exposing the babylon ruling class of satanic elitists that charges the spiritual revolution.. We must know we are being deceived before we can act upon the solutions.. I am not placing faith in this country as the solution, but I feel that it could help us realize what could be and inspire that next step.. Like: "If we have come this far with these devils ever present, Imagine what we could do if we were actually completely free.."

ALL of babylon must come down, yes, but not everything in this country is pure babylon.. There are a lot of good people here. There is a lot of beauty to be found here.. Not everything is as doom and gloom as some would have us believe..

I know this was a particularly long post, but I hope it helped clear some things up that I was saying..

Love

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/27/2018 1:13:05 AM

Yes I, I&I appreciate the clarification and reasoning.

I&I perceive the concept of (il)legality must change. I don't believe any man has the right to rule over another man's actions. That being said, I feel the alcohol example is correct for natural substance. You don't need a bunch of babylon chemical to make it. I&I can make this using what nature provides. If Jah give it, who shall take it away?
But things like strip clubs, gambling, homosexuals (i.e. spiritual wickedness) must be acted against. I&I am not so foolish as to believe we can or should exterminate these activities as a whole from the planet. But babylon makes it legal, promoted, and accessible. These activities babylon extols as a good time. It's all they promote in their music, movies, and travel. These establishments need to be banned and exterminated. Let them exist on the fringes of society were they crawled from. Who wants to witness their son gamble away their savings? Who wants to see their daughter naked on a pole? Or have someone else's son inside of your son defiling him? There's no place for that in the city of Jah.

"But by making certain things illegal; are we allowing them the experience of trial and error and personal growth on that level?"
I&I agree that learning from ones own mistakes is a crucial part of development. If the I drinks too much the I can practice moderation. But if man is fornicating with man what is to be learned? As well, gambling is Satan's way of outright robbing I&I. The house always wins. It becomes an addiction for some that becomes their own undoing. Once the house completely robs people many turn to suicide or other addictions. Jah said these things would be a trap and snare among us, so we need not give it air to breathe.

I would like to make clear that Selassie was very vocal about bringing about change slowly and in a way that would allow people to fully realize their potential. He mentioned his people were impatient for change and we must learn from this. These things can not happen over night and we need not waste resources, time, and energy trying to make it happen as such. But these are things that must be done away with if babylon seeks to survive judgement.

"When I was speaking on the freedoms that made this country so prosperous, I was coming from the perspective of post-slavery.. Where most of the industry and inventions came from this era.. I do recognize that slavery got the American machine up and running and how this makes ones and ones want to completely distance themselves from the USA.."

I&I made the slavery analogy to show it's the same scam in a new package. You continued...

"I think it is important to contextualize that it was a small percentage of population that owned slaves and how those families have concentrated that wealth becoming the ruling elitists of today.. "

I&I agree here, except I see our current situation the same as the brutal slavery system of yesterday. The difference now is we have the aid of technology which gives us a sense of a lightened burden. The other difference is slavery went from the black race to the human race. Corporate slavery as we know it today is the vessel for that same brutal system of slavery, the same way our body is merely a vessel for our soul.

Though we have some decent laws and rights in comparison to others I don't believe Americans have the superiority they feel so entitled to authoritatively boast of. We still can't get a truthful education from the school system because babylon wants to keep you working in and for babylon. When one begins to learn, they see our participation and cooperation with babylon at this moment is the only thing supporting it. As long as the banks and domestic/foreign corporations are being catered to I&I shall remain in captivity. I am of the opinion the American system has been designed to cater to those interests. Only giving us what we need in rights/regulation to keep the populace complacent, docile, and cooperative with the system.

I&I agree not every part of America IS babylon but babylon has it's hand in every part of America.

Blessed RasTafarI

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 7/27/2018 1:42:57 AM

Another point I'd like to state is in I&I trod I find the prosperity of the wicked has been ordained by the most high Jah. Let us not forget Jah allowed Israel to be taken captive in Egypt. Jah allowed the scattering of I&I to the corners of the earth. It is not hard for I&I to perceive this current wickedness is but a stage in I&I's trod back to becoming the people Jah set out for us to be. For we are to be established as the leaders and founders of Equal Rights and Justice among and over all nations. But it must be in Jah's time. This is why Selassie I is so essential to I&I. I&I must continue to trod as RasTafarI and RastafarI alone.

"His leaf also shall not wither but what so even H.I.M. doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so. THEY ARE LIKE THE CHAFF which the wind driveth away." There for the ungodly shall not stand in the I&I judgement, nor sinners in the congregation of the Righteous. For the LORD knoweth the ways of the Righteous, the ways of the ungodly SHALL perish."

Love

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 7/27/2018 5:19:59 AM

Very well put, NewRas: "I don't believe any man has the right to rule over another man's actions."

As His Majesty admonished us: "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Although born in America on the Fourth of July and harboring a deep love of her land and people, i left America the Babylon many years ago to live in rural Asia because i&I could no long abide what she had become. Endless laws, rules, regulations, stigmatizations, surveillance and Gestapo abound in my homeland, America. There is so little "freedom" in America the Babylon yet ironically because most have no knowledge of what it is like to live in freedom, they accept what they are told (i.e., that they are "freer" in America than other people). Unfortunately, it just isn't so (people are trying to get to America for the same reason people try to break into a bank vault). It's amazing to me just how often some people accuse me of "hating America". i&I just have to shake my head at their foolishness. They know not whereof they speak.
If we want to consider a point in recent American history that marked a very profound turning point, look no further than the unrepentant destruction of Afghanistan and Iraq (and later Libya) and the slaughter of so many innocent YouMans. These sins of incomprehensible scale against Jah's Itren have damaged us Americans deeply as a people (although many do not see or understand this) and we can never recover until we have repented and atoned as a nation (or, through the dissolution of national boundaries, been absorbed into the greater brotherhood of humanity beyond national boundaries).
Because i&I am not ashamed in the least of my sentimental Love for and faith in H.I.M. Jah RastafarI, i&I must close with this:
Come by here, Jah Lord, Come by here.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 170171 - 180181 - 190191 - 200
201 - 210211 - 220221 - 230231 - 240241 - 250251 - 260261 - 270271 - 280281 - 290291 - 300
301 - 310311 - 320321 - 330331 - 340341 - 350351 - 360361 - 370371 - 380381 - 390391 - 400
401 - 410411 - 420421 - 430431 - 440441 - 450451 - 460461 - 470471 - 480481 - 490491 - 500
501 - 510511 - 520521 - 530531 - 540541 - 550551 - 560561 - 570571 - 580581 - 590591 - 600
601 - 610611 - 620621 - 630631 - 640641 - 650651 - 660661 - 670671 - 680681 - 690691 - 700
701 - 710711 - 720721 - 730731 - 740741 - 750751 - 760761 - 770771 - 780781 - 785

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I