I&i address a RastafarI audience in this forum. RastafarI need no detailed explanation to overstand the fundamental precept that America the Babylon is dreadful. We have no need to dwell upon the obvious details of the Evil of Babylon and prefer to focus our energies on JAH Love & Imanity. The notion that doing so would be characterized negatively is anathema to us, akin to saying that Jesu Cristo should have kept his mouth shut up on the mount by the Sea of Galilee instead of addressing the multitude with “virtue signalling”.
To compile a list of specifics to illustrate how America the Babylon is an odious scourge upon Imanity is like picking rotten, low hanging fruit off of a bad tree laden with an abundance of such. The history of the nation since its founding is replete with testimony of its cruel and inhuman nature, from the very calculated extermination of the native peoples of North America to the importation of millions of African brethren & sistren to form the backbone of its rise to prominence as an agroeconomic power. There are a myriad of books detailing America the Babylon’s sordid history and its foundation in an ideology of destruction of Love, Inity & Imanity. The interested party might consider reading “The Untold History of the United States” by historian Peter Kuznick & filmmaker Oliver Stone.
With the government of America the Babylon currently engaged in a self-righteous campaign to impose sanctions on countries all over the world for all manner of real or imagined offenses against its Imperial Dictates, i thought it would be interesting to see just how many offenses i could think of off of the top of my head for which the U.S. could be sanctioned by the UN and or other international “coalitions”. I made the following list of just the “low hanging fruit” in a few minutes and decided it was enough to illustrate the point (i.e., an exhaustive list would go on forever).
Before the list begins, here’s an apropos quote about America the Babylon that i saw the other day on a chat site:
“We have now entered the most dangerous period in human history. Collectively we’re all faced with a psychopathic, armed to the teeth, hyper-power that’s hell bent on global domination at any/all costs.”
The list of U.S. offenses (in no particular order):
• Military invasion and occupation of Syria in violation of the U.S.-co-authored & -ratified UN Charter and, hence, violation of Article 6 of America the Babylon's own Constitution.
• Repeated violations of the U.S.-co-authored & -ratified UN Charter including making repeated threats of use of military force in violation of Article 2(4) against member states (e.g., North Korea, Syria, Venezuela, et al.)
• Violation of the UN Security Council Resolution 2231 by abrogating its legally binding obligations under JCPOA (the Iran Treaty).
• “Weaponization” and deployment of militant religious [i.e., Islamic] extremism for advancement of its geopolitical objectives, including but not limited to material support for terrorist organizations such as ISIS and al-Qaeda.
• Interference with the internal political affairs of Ukraine by organizing and providing material support to a coup d'état in 2014
• Interference with the internal political affairs of Venezuela by organizing and providing material support to an attempted coup d'état in 2002
• Interference with the internal political affairs of Turkey by organizing and providing material support to an attempted coup d'état in 2016
• Invasion and occupation of Iraq and associate crimes against Imanity
• Targeted destruction of potable water and wastewater treatment facilities and other vital civilian infrastructure in Iraq (in violation of the Geneva Conventions and UN Charter) with the intention of creating the civilian health crisis that resulted in the deaths of over one million civilians (e.g., over 500,000 children).
• Invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and associate crimes against Imanity
• Unauthorized use of military force against Syria in April 2017, April 2018 et al.
• Interference with the internal political affairs of the former Yugoslavia and unauthorized use of military force in violation of the UN Charter (1989-1999)
• Use of military force far beyond that authorized by the UN Security Council in Libya in 2011 and associated crimes against Imanity
• Interference with the internal political affairs of and sponsorship of terrorism in Nicaragua 1980-1990, 2018
• Failure to abide by the ruling of the International Court of Justice in the case "The Republic of Nicaragua v. The United States of America" (1986)
• Interference with the internal political affairs of and sponsorship of terrorism in El Salvador 1980-1992
• Systematic violation of human rights in various nations consisting of kidnapping, indefinite detentions without charges, torture and extrajudicial killing.
• Protection, facilitation and financial exploitation of illegal narcotics production, international trafficking, and distribution.
• Use of proscribed chemical agents/weapons and failure to decontaminate vast areas of the earth’s environment contaminated by toxic residues of American warfare (e.g., Agent Orange, depleted uranium, et al).
• Threats and impositions of unilateral tariffs on imports from various nations in violation of UN and/or WTO covenants
• Use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) or “drones” to violate the sovereign airspace of and commit murders in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria et al.
• Maintenance of illegal detention and torture facilities at Guantanamo, Cuba and other “black sites” around the globe
• Providing safe harbor to and refusal to extradite internationally wanted terrorists (e.g. Luis Clemente Posada Carriles)
• Establishment of an official preemptive (first strike) nuclear weapons use policy.
Now if this far-from-exhaustive list of known offenses doesn’t describe the actions of a rogue and dangerous terrorist state, i don’t know what would.
Naturally, the entire list might be dismissed as parroting "the reporting of the liberal media" as if that somehow expunges the diabolical crimes against Imanity enumerated and exonerates their perpetrator.