Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6957&start_row=1

Ital Cannabis Consumption: recipes, tips, preparations

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: wildwomb Sent: 6/27/2018 8:28:03 AM

Three years ago I quit smoking cannabis and have been on a long break. Now I have connected with a RasTafari organic grower and I am ready to use cannabis for meditation and healing (joint and muscle pain).

But I do not want to smoke ever again.

So I am exploring the world of edible cannabis.

What are your favorite recipes? Any preparation tips?

Many thanks.

Blessed Love Meditation.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2018 9:45:13 AM

Infused coconut oil is great! It can be used on pretty much all foods.. You only need to heat the oil up and steep the herb like a tea bag.. It is very easy to do if you have a crock-pot.. Plenty of recipes and directions online.. You will want to make it pretty potent, but be careful with how much you consume.. It takes about 30 minuets to an hour to feel it but can be pretty strong so take it easy at first.

You can also apply it topically as an anpiting oil

Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/30/2018 10:25:52 PM

Greetings and love!
Good advice Idren Hemphill. Also I want to add, let the herb not be too finely ground (this destroys the crystals) but let it be slightly broken up. Then as the oil is heating it is alright to add some water, a small amount (not as much as the oil), this helps to keep the tempurature down and thereby preserve the cannabinoids. Next, after several hours, remove the mixture from the heat source and allow it to cool enough that it will not burn the I hands while using the cheesecloth to strain the mixture and remove the plant matter. The oil can be strained into a glass bowl then be placed in the freezer, the oil will soon harden and the remaining water will be separated. The oil can be easily scraped off the top, placed into a pan on low heat, then poured into a mason jar. This can be refridgerated for a couple of weeks (maybe more but I wouldnt try it) and used as food or body rub.
I normally make a full 12 oz. jar of oil and use about a quarter pound of herb. This makes for a very strong cannaoil.
Happy healing! More love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I