Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6955&start_row=31

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:41:31 AM

Ites up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2019 8:42:02 AM

There's a conscious Rastaman who have a good stall called ItalFresh in Liverpool whe Levite and I did trod. I wonder if de I has been? Best part of Liverpool fe I Rasta...

And seeing Shaka there was a blessing

Used to be another conscious dread name Browni who had a sound name Trash n Ready from Dem deh place...

Yes.

But the vibes are few and far.

Africa / Carribean trodding is a must.

I feel between USA and Europe the place with the most Rastafari vibes and people is.... Canada. Lol.

Africa / Carribean trodding is a must.

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/8/2019 11:24:49 AM

Bless, Garvey Africa
Will have to look up the ital stall if n when InI back out that way. InI briefly lived in Liverpool as a child and don't really know anyone there but like to go round the pier and some shops as Ini grandmother was from there and loved the place, she has transitioned but InI feel her closeness there.
Usually just grab some fruit and some vegetarian food but yes I should look into the ital. So accustomed to no ital places here at home.
Would be Irie to trod Africa /Caribbean.. Given opportunity Ini would go. No many Rasta vibes out this way.. Truth.
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 3/8/2019 2:01:42 PM

Yes GA, di Ras a Pool and fe him Empress have one nice food cookout piece deh, ah true.

Hail Lionness. Man deh WoManchester morewhile still yuhnuh.

Channel One Soundsystem ah play all night pon May 4th as parta Manchester Reggae Festival selahbrating Reggae, Dub, Roots & Culture just to let di I know.

Iman did a forward fi dem 40 year anniversary darnce ah January ina one grassroots community arts theatre ina di heart ah di ghetto...ah joyfulness...the crowd kinda...still...but eeh a unique setting and from mi did rally round I other bredrin and sistren weh come up here fi study - made it ah niceness. Collective of King and Queen ina fi wi element.

Did all sight Garvey's Afrika ina him royal Ithiopian attire from across di darnce ah give I di biggest imperial hail and from deh wi a bill an hola vibes till di owner ah seh di bass too loud and lock arf darnce early at like 3:30 kmt

A suh wi gwarn.

May JAH manifest more Rastafari vibrations ina di I reality Empress cah mi know very very well how it is to live ah place and be di ongle defender of JAH and dere be zero ital consciousness and yuh haffi deal wid di ting a way just fi survive...Jah knows dis was before locks ah come all designerish and fashionable like now, pre-IG and before dis vegan influx but dat is anedda story fi anedda thread lol

Qedamawi I Ises

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 3/9/2019 12:56:11 PM

Blessings, Levite
Haile,
Seem like a good night on May 4th.
Dunno what gwaan fi Ini then but will see.
The 40th sound like it was a nice time too :)
InI never heard any bass too loud...

Jah knows would be nice to see rastafari culture grow round this way but InI don't expect it. Bless the I for the sweetness and overstanding.
We stay loyal to the root philosophy, Empress Menen, and Haile Selassie I
and know we trod right. InI
Pray for every blessing pon the I and that The I meditations i-tinue to inspire true livity.

Ises

Messenger: Empress lioness 9 Sent: 4/30/2019 12:31:54 PM

Bless,
Just looking back on the thread... InI meant to say, don't like uk dub... Not don't like dub.

A minor thing, but hey
🙌; truth is truth

Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I