Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6950&start_row=21

Hunting

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: African Sent: 6/21/2018 1:24:00 PM

If you're not disciplined you are wasting your time with RastafarI livity.

Messenger: African Sent: 6/21/2018 1:40:07 PM

It is I Kusko or John or Ras Jesus or Johnny Wekesa who speak thus.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 2:12:44 PM

Ahh.. I may be dealing with a John.. Yes. I see it now..

Messenger: African Sent: 6/21/2018 2:14:47 PM

Yeah, and that proves how deep within the system you are, if you can judge people by their names, people you have never met before. Thats immature.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 3:11:03 PM

Well actually I have been on this forum for years and the 'a John' was made into a verb 3 years ago. Simply describing the mentality of ones who come here without reasoning but only to troll people.. John was notorious for it and someone coined the term.. But it seems like i triggered some snowflakes with this one!! I have broken the pc mental programming, have you?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 8:47:46 PM

Fishing..

80% of humanity lives within 100 miles of a coast line.. Meaning that billions of people depend upon the sea for food and economic function. Fishing is a form of hunting, of capturing prey.. If we take the stance of this being inherently evil, what does that mean for the many people who are sustained nutritionally and economically from the sea? If we condemn this, island and coastal nations are no place for IandI... I am not asking anyone to change their diet here.. I am not advocating killing for fun.. I myself do not eat meat.. I am simply being realistic about the world we live in.. And as Ras Tafari, we see babylon for what it is; opposite of Jah truth, the spirit of satan.. This system has 'control' or surveillance of every human endeavour. We have been reduced to nothing but numbers within the eugenics program.. If we do not take self sufficiency and survival seriuosly, we are placing faith in babylon.. I am here for the long haul, whatever happens I will not give up trying to live and provide for my family.. This means being prepared for extraordinary circumstances.. We want babylon to fall, and it is.. Yet it is a violent and turbulent death.. If we wish to make it through to the other side, we are going to have to fight.. Because the devil, babylon system, wants to bring as many down with it as possible.. I prepare

JAH Child. Thank you for the voice of reason here.. You have always been keen on level headed and positive discussion.. More love

Messenger: African Sent: 6/21/2018 9:11:25 PM

I am that "John". and no matter what people do for years, whether they fish or hunt. I and I have the truth of Jah with me.I and I ancient african culture is what I live, as revealed to I man by Rastafari my father in my meditation and calm, and the idea of Jah eating meat is unacceptable to I.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 9:18:54 PM

Thats fine. Dont condemn me for practising my own cultural traditions. There is nothing wrong with hunting and fishing, living off the land to survive.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 9:19:03 PM

Peace

Messenger: African Sent: 6/21/2018 9:19:37 PM

I did not condemn anyone. I just a bun slave master.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I