Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6950&start_row=11

Hunting

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kusko Sent: 6/19/2018 12:13:00 AM

animals are some to love, not hunt and kill. is my african philosophy.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/19/2018 12:25:12 PM

Do you know how to read a post? This is about survival!! Preparing for when shit hits the fan! You can virtue signal all you want but no-one is buying your phoney compassion.. You would rather millions of people starve and die than provide food for themselves by hunting animals for survival. You would rather people get raped and murdered than defend their life with weapons.. Get real dude. Your stance is pathetic. Hunting is an ancient and cherished tradition in Africa and most everywhere else. In many tribal settings, hunting becomes a right of passage into manhood. You disregard ALL of that? That foundation that your ancestors set so that you could live? Disgraceful! Leave the democrats and leftist plantation

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 6/19/2018 6:08:28 PM

Greetings beloved ones,
While I agree with Kusko in practice, I also see the I point Hemphill, and yes I agree it is also valid. I think it is very obvious that the I don't hunt or kill for fun.. in fact the I mentioned how the I dont hunt live animals but only do target practice, maybe will hunt an animal but still debating about it, and the I mentioned how target practice is a means to be prepared should a time come when the I need those skills to survive. I see nothing about fun, only about instincts to survive. While I would probably not make the same choice, to hunt to preserve my own life, I do overstand the I rationale.
And I agree that killing, taking a life, is a serious tragedy. But also tragic is for a righeous bredren to disraspect another righeous bredren for simply talking about the idea. This is only a reasoning, there should be more raspect.
Innerstanding and oneness Ivermore

Messenger: Kusko Sent: 6/20/2018 12:02:30 AM

Jah provides for birds of air anf beast of the woods, what about ital for I and I? Jah will provide that too.

Messenger: Kusko Sent: 6/20/2018 12:26:07 AM

So who's the rapist and the murderer?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2018 6:30:31 AM

Well, you are the one who said that animals should be loved... Bestiality much? And you have also advocated for the continued use of nuclear energy, bringing unstable deadly radiation into peoples homes. You also said nothing about the Eugenics programs that have fostered our removal from the natural world.. Why do you murder living plants? Shouldnt we die if hunger before ending the life of innocent plants? Jah gives us the whole world to live and grow. Halie Selassie was known to eat meat. He fought self defense.. You are showing your ass here bud.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/20/2018 6:30:31 AM

How dare you kill plants! You grow them in a slave and mass murder factory called a garden!

Messenger: Kusko Sent: 6/21/2018 10:48:31 AM

nuclear radiation is only disastrous when left out of control. or used for negative ends. plants have no souls to be killed. unlike animals of the flesh, they have no blood to be shed.

all these propaganda about the king of kings partaking in flesh consumption is the work of the devil.
so. If you love your mother, should I call that incest?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/21/2018 12:17:52 PM

Haha you are funny bro. Plenty of historical testimony on Halie Selassie eating meat on occasion. Even raw meat.. Pictures too! Oh but that offends your precious little liberal bubble.. Snowflake.. Better ignore that one..
Nuclear energy is incredibly unstable. If one core malfunctions, if one reactor or cooling system fails, catastrophic consequences.. And you want this in homes around children with babylon responsible for protection... But somehow, liberals are able to do the mental gymnastics to brush over major gaps in logic.. Like screaming and kicking about Trump and immigration, (even though the current laws were set by Obama), while gathering en-masse to promote abortion that has killed 60 million babies in the U.S. alone... Pathetic and disgusting little snowflake zombies following satan while screaming about 'compassion' and tolerance, yet unable to tolerate anything that challanges your view.. And how do you know that plants dont have souls? Very offensive to Hindu with that one. How do you know that animals do? All existance is from Jah the source. Life or rock, Jah is in it all. To live is to sustain energy through consumption. Its all life, its all Jah.. So your entire 'argument' is nothing other that fake compassion and virtue signaling... Too 'compassionate' to EVER eat meat, but not compassionate enough to prevent murder and starvation of millions of people by allowing them self defense and hunting rights.. Governemnt has killed 100's of millions of people within the last 200 years, yet you still turn to them for saftey and protection.. Liberal insane asylum within this one.. Leave the plantation bro. The establishment that has successfully programmed you into a non-combative obedient corporate slave is eating you alive and you LOVE IT!! You have shown zero knowledge of history or reality, only your own self-righteous babylon phiLOSSphy. Pity

Messenger: Kusko Sent: 6/21/2018 1:12:57 PM

You're too dragonised.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I