Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6938&start_row=1

ATTN: Idren Hemphill

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/24/2018 6:10:19 PM

How has the I been coming along with the book InI recommended? InI hope well, as Iman look for to reasoning with the I pon dis a here topic.

Blessed love InI Idren,
One Love
Ras NazIr

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/2/2018 12:28:25 PM

Ahh!! Ras Nazir! I have just now seen this post.. Got a bit down the page.. My apologies..

Yes King Man. I really love the book! It is very detailed in describing the fulfillment of prophecy. I have since read some of your recent posts here talking about the council of nicaea and western Christianity. I have to say that I agree that this edit and redaction has lead to some serious lies and violations.. An incomplete version allows room for twist-up of identity and message.. Ras Tafari over Illuminati addresses this when speaking about how a young Tafari was well acquainted with ancient texts left out of the Bible.. I feel that if we are to follow the words and works of H.I.M we must look deep into our studies, pulling from multiple sources and work to properly contextualize the information.. For instance, Marcus Garvey advised to view and worship God through the spectacles of Ethiopia.. Knowing full well that Ethiopia is the Key to unlocking the truth that the Bible provides.. The book you recommended to me, Ras Tafari over Illuminati, takes this perspective to a new level for me.. Addressing historic events and viewing them with a proper Ethiopic lense.

I would love to get your take on these things!

Peace!
Jah

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I