Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6935&start_row=1

Give thanks for Jah-Rastafari Forum

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/24/2018 10:16:00 AM

Give thanks for the forum. A space online to share reasoning about Rastafari. It's a beautiful thing.

King Selassie I.

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/24/2018 1:28:26 PM

Yes Queen, InI love this place. Been here for many a year. It does seem the postings have slowed quite a bit over the years. Hopefully InInI can bring this place to the upfull place it once was.

Blessed Love to the I,
Ras NazIr
JAH RastafarI

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 4/26/2018 1:44:34 PM

King, Do you think Many Rastafari are moving away from the Rastafari livity, due to lack of connection with other Rasta on the trod?

Give Thanks.
King Selassie I.

Messenger: jewdosiscareyou Sent: 4/26/2018 3:11:55 PM

i fear it every day iNi contonue the trod

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/27/2018 1:20:26 PM

InI nah think that Idren are moving away from RastafarI Livity. Iman just think there has been a slow down in the traffic of this site. It may come forward Igain. I nah know. InI just know that a few years ago InInI (InI, Garvey's Africa, JAH Child, Voodooruutz and a few Ithers) we're always on here. It was not uncommon for a post to be made and by the time InI hit refresh, responses were already there.

InI feel that we can get the site bigger by spreading it to InInI RastafarI Idren we know (if the Idem are in a position to do so). InI am currently bringing a wombman into JAH RastafarI Livity. Once she Ichieves a certain amount of Overstanding, I will introduce her to this site. InI am waiting because I nah want her to be overwhelmed because she is/was severely brainwashed by Babylon Christendom.

One Love Itinually,
Ras Nazir

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 4/27/2018 9:51:28 PM

Yes I, though INI don't get a chance to come on as much as I'd like, INI deyah.

I would like to add that some of the reasonings gets redundant and tiresome. The "white rasta" questions, the western views of Christianity and RasTafari. Nonetheless, INI give thanks for the Afrikan Voices who remain steadfast.

Izes

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 4/27/2018 11:56:29 PM

Yes Iya. InI Igree with the Idem pon dat deh. White people can be RastafarI. RastafarI Livity has nothing to do with skin color. Only heart color. Western Christendom...InI nah even gone get started pon dat devil philosophy.

Although, if the Idem notice those that ask those questions don't stay around very long. InInI must just Stand Firm and Itinue the trod/reasoning with the true Idren/Istren to further InInI Iducation pon HIM. Seen?

Stand Firm,
Ras NazIr

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I