Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:

Help! Iman fearing persecution in my country of up to 6 months for being Rasta..

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasIndy Sent: 3/28/2018 6:04:44 PM

Fellow Idren,

I live at the moment in the country of my birthplace, Moldova. Babylon locked me many times in the mental hospital, even forcefully cut my dreadlocks there, torn holy rasta tri-color bracelets with peace&love symbols, phisically assaulted me, treated me like a guinea pig forcing babylon drugs up to 8 pills a day (and minimal stay in the hospital is 21 days). A system corrupt, remaining still from Soviet times, and sustained by Big Pharma and Insurance companies.

For a time I worked with a Human Rights lawyer, and he was getting I out just after a few days. But the loophole in the juridical system here is that the hospital can try and go to court if I don't sign the admission papers again, and they can keep me behind those bars and chemical shackles for 6 months, and maybe even more (for NOT causing Any harm to noone!). The lawyer confirmed that this is possible and he may not be able to help me next time.

I am turning now to my Brothers and Sistren of InI faith, Rastafarians...

Do You think I can get an Exile, or, at least an Invitation to a Rasta-friendly country like Jahmaica or Ethiopia, at least to study the Culture and Reggae Music? so Rastaman can live at Peace, and avoid reasonable persecution?

Please help I, and may JAH bless you tenfold.
Jah bless!

If the I and i want to contact I personally, please write to my

Messenger: RasIndy Sent: 3/30/2018 5:41:44 PM

sorry for some reason my google is blocked.
But i and i can find and pm i on facebook:R a s t a I n d y

PEASE n Luv!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/3/2018 4:51:54 AM

Greetings after a long time Ras Indi

I remember emailing with the I a few years past, and the I was going through similar struggles.. sorry to hear that it is not cleared up... it seems like these types of issues only get worse and worse, once a state/country has it in their system that you have a record of mental instability, they always treat the person like they have no autonomy. It is a better idea to leave that country and go to a place where this mental health record won't follow.. as the I said, relocating is probably the best option... I wish the I the guidance of JAH in being able to make this relocation.

Give thankhs for life Ivermore

Messenger: RasIndy Sent: 4/25/2018 6:17:51 PM

Give thanks for the replies, sistren JAH-Child!

JAH guidance made a plan to find new rent and a job far away from my family who threat me with court and leave me to the babylon medical system. I think I would consider relocating to a different country, but with time.

Does the I know how hard it is to get residency in a more "Rasta-friendly" country, based on human rights violation and religious Freedom?

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

Haile Selassie I