Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6902&start_row=1

Artifice

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/6/2018 5:42:19 PM

Artifice: clever or cunning devices or expedients, especially as used to trick or deceive others.
"artifice and outright fakery"

Artificial: made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, typically as a copy of something natural.

This world -- the worldy system -- is artificial.. it is an artifice. I know well that the I them know this well, but I would like to reason and break down this phenomenon to be able to better see it and break away from it.

This could be started from any basic level but I will use the popular and emerging theme of artificial intelligence to get this going.. Not only are we being studied and mapped out by machines.. we are being replaced by machines.. it is seen that the next stage of 'human evolution' is a merge with machinery that allows the trancendance of this physical realm into a hive mind 'infinite consciousness'.. and again, all of this is artificial.. instead of working with Jah nature to achieve oneness and infitie life, the controllers think that they can create this same effect with thier machines.. brothers and sisters, this is the artifice. it is deceptive, it is cunning, it is meant to lead us away from Jah and into the machine system.. thus is the intention of the beast, the devil, whatever you want to call it.. that rebellious malicious spirit of the worldly way. We are moving into an unprecedented era where robots can accomplish nearly any human endeavor, from factory work, to analysis, to even the more disturbed, ultra-realism sex robots.. this is all designed to destroy and replace the human condition. this controlled, artificial system has its tenticles in nearly everything.. what do the I them see?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2018 3:27:54 AM

I think 25-50% of the amazon workforcr is currently robots. I know they are at the head of the robot instead of people workforce plans. Meaning more and more people out of pocket. At the same time, I dont blame Amazon and others for this as it is cost effective and they, like most, are profit maximizing.

All of what you speak is a byproduct of CAPITALISM.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/15/2018 12:27:06 PM

Yes Amazon is at the forefront of pushing this robotic replacement.. Read just the otherday that Amazon is putting tracking bracelets on thier warehouse workers wrists to better track the hand movement to streamline the inventory process.. And while I agree that capitalism is a driving force for an ever advancing market place and factory process, the underlying motive is a babylon agenda of making humanity obsolete.. The decision makers of this system are trying to break away from humanity and this world.. They are more interested in colonizing other plantes than working with creation here and now.. Creating a self canabilizing system completely devoid of Jah and reality..

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/18/2018 9:51:33 AM

The era of human gene editing has begun.

Scientists in Portland, Ore., just succeeded in creating the first genetically modified human embryo in the United States, according to Technology Review. A team led by Shoukhrat Mitalipov of Oregon Health & Science University is reported to “have broken new ground both in the number of embryos experimented upon and by demonstrating that it is possible to safely and efficiently correct defective genes that cause inherited diseases.”

----

With the fields of artificial intellegence and gene editing; the 'elite' social engineers are attempting to achieve immortality.. These trans-humanists are essentially trying to break away from nature and reality to become gods.. Using humanity as a fuel cartridge to be discarded as they blast away into a 'technological infinity'.. They use social media and essentially all forms of technology to track and record humanity to build a database of the human condition to be able to create their own programmable biologic machines..

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I