Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6899&start_row=1

Oppression

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ital dread Sent: 1/15/2018 11:00:21 PM

Oppression is a bitter sap in the mouth. No one on earth is angry as one who is oppressed. Nothing is worse than working all day and getting no pay at the end of the moon. A curse of an oppressed one will surely reach the ears of God almighty. A labourer works for wages. Denying him or her their wages is to deny them food. This is a big crime in creation and all who take part in it, God afflict them and make them suffer. Let them have no ease of life. Let them struggle with unnameable illnesses and be struck down by thieves in the dead of night. Jah Rastafari Fyah Burn them red. May their house never see no joy of life, and even the little joy they have, let it be turned to sorrow. Let the boulder of sorrow fall on their house and shatter it to pieces. Jah strike down their children and grandchildren with death and sore. Fyah Burn their money, let it be as deadly venom upon bare skin to them. Fyah Burn their family. Jah wrath fall upon them in a storm and let them be swept away by the waves of judgement most I Selassie I Rastafari

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 1/16/2018 12:09:51 PM

Or.. Let them turn from serving the Devil, the true wicked one, and have them see the light. If there is still life, there is still time to turn back to Jah. The Devil is the true oppressor. Confusing and using the weak to do his will. Burn all those who, after being shown the light, remain loyal to that evil cause.. There is no hope for them. But, let us always see the true perpetrator and work to pull our lost brothers and sisters from the wicked ones grasp. Jah mercy is infinite

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I