Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6891&start_row=11

New rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/27/2018 7:18:19 PM

Igreed InI Idren GA. "UNTIL the philosophy..." InInI are still being worked by the downpressor man, in the form of the white supremacists Babylon shitstem. So we shall fight until the downpressor man is gone.

HIM Goodness Idureth for Iver,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/27/2018 7:18:20 PM

Maybe it would do the Iman some good to read Garveys own biography. Maybe the Promised Key aswell? Also, does anyone know smy book(s) on the Holy one Prince Emmanuel I? Or at least some good resources. Because I've been looking for a while and have yet to find anything that was worth it.

RastafarI Roots and Ideology would be a good one for the Idem too. And one of the best books on RastafarI I have found is Chanting Down Babylon. I feel every Rasta Idren should have this in they TRUTHbrary.

One
Ras NazIr

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/28/2018 1:26:06 AM

Have them longtime. As well as the piby
As far as King Emmanuel maybe some things are meant to only be taught by initiation
Haile

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 2/28/2018 6:17:57 AM

GARVEY AFRICA,
I'm so saddened that you have mistaken such a beautiful gift as JAH LOVE and RastafarI and Oneness as a vehicle to message division and racism. You sadly miss such a key Truth: RastafarI and ANY SUPREMACY do not comport with one another; “supremacy” (i.e., some people innately higher than or better than or superior to others) is precisely what we fight against. It’s an anathema to us. One does not win any Righteous Battle by picking up the weapons of the Devil (e.g., racial discord and divisiveness) and using them. Of course i know well the words of Marcus Garvey and the original root of the movement, my Brother. Babylon System continues to be the downpressor of us all, but this would never suggest that His Majesty advocates us clinging to HateDread. That’s not what “until” implies.

Our power to resist Babylon and overcome its wickedness [our NukeYouLiar Bomb (in favor of the I), if you will] is LOVE. Of course, racism & notions of racial supremacy exist and are detestable, but we Rastas do not embrace racism, we reject it with all of our hearts & souls. Instead, we embrace ALL PEOPLE. Everyone is more than welcome to join with us because they are but lost sheep until they do.

TRUTH is the only thing that i&I would ever write down here or allow to come from my mouth. i&I no spend an entire Lifetime of three score and plus years in this flesh abiding with His Majesty without learning a thing or two about the essentialness of speaking Only the Truth.

JAH bless you and heal you, my Brother.

JAH LOVE & PEACE
RASTAFARI, His Holy name

Messenger: NazIr Sent: 2/28/2018 10:49:35 AM

Seen Kingman GA,

InI know the I has Dem deh books. I do think InInI have reasoned on them before. Many moons ago. I had recommended those books for the brother above.

One love Itinually InI beloved Idren,
Ras NazIr

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2018 6:27:54 AM

Nesta, I don't want any of your healing messages or blessings on this subject matter. You need to research before you come into a trod and way of life. I want you to try and tell me that this trod we call Rastafari didn't begin in Jamaica as a response to being oppressed as Black African people domicile on a former slave plantation island?

I want you to try and tell me that the EARLIEST Rastafari people from Howell to Charles Edwards to Planno Marley's teacher to Marley himself we're not chanting for Black Supremacy.

I want you to try and tell me that Rastafari was not born out of Ethiopianism and Garveyism. And that Garvey wasn't the biggest black nationalist / black supremacist the past 150 years?

And then you must realise why Haile Selassie I black God and King spoke of AFRICANS specifically fighting against evil. The topic of conversation from HIM was racial oppression - what was the evil he spoke of? Could it be white supremacy?

Then consider the differences between black supremacy and white supremacy.

Do these things then maybe we could reason likkle more

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/8/2018 12:22:23 PM

GARVEY'S AFRICA - No purpose to reason with HateDread, my brother. That's a place no man crawl out of until he ready himself to do it. i'm well aware of the origins of the movement (and don't deny them), but i&I also well aware of how we have forwarded in this generation to bury evil mentality and to advance in JAH LOVE. WE can win no righteous cause by picking up & using the devil's own machinery.
i&I pleased with the way Rasta Brother Bob Marley put it:
“Me personally, me can’t be prejudiced, me can’t, me not think of Life that way because if you’re prejudiced that mean you have a hate. If you have a hate inside of you, you cannot be Righteous……What I really want is that the people come together.”

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2018 1:29:01 PM

Bob Marley also chanted Black Supremacy on several occasions including in song......

So you pick and choose?

'Hatedread' 'Evil Mentality' is how you refer to InI forefathers of Rastafari? Lol I guess you have come to save InI ancient trod and twist it into your own agenda?

Forget Garvey and them evil ancients we have Nesta here now to lead us into righteousness.

Unbelievable

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/9/2018 1:36:05 PM

"I want you to try and tell me that the EARLIEST Rastafari people from Howell to Charles Edwards to Planno Marley's teacher to Marley himself we're not chanting for Black Supremacy.

I want you to try and tell me that Rastafari was not born out of Ethiopianism and Garveyism. And that Garvey wasn't the biggest black nationalist / black supremacist the past 150 years?"

"i'm well aware of the origins of the movement (and don't deny them), but i&I also well aware of how we have forwarded in this generation to bury evil mentality"

- I wonder if he knows just HOW wrong and how offensive this exchange is? For a person claiming Rastafari? Speechless......

I wonder if a Jew can walk into a Synagogue and claim Judaism has moved forward from the evils of Abraham and Moses.
Or if a Christian can say they have advanced from some of the wicked ways of Christ? How would Christians respond?

Im putting this down to offensive white privalage. This should be addressed and highlighted and not just by me.

Interested in the thoughts of others

Messenger: Nesta1 Sent: 3/9/2018 2:12:59 PM

GARVEY'S AFRICA -
"For a person claiming Rastafari?"
Sarcasm about Righteousness?
Wow brother, you're caught up in so much negative vibration and hostility.
There's no reasoning anyone out from such a dark place, GA, until there's a will to come out into the Light.

"Whoesoever diggeth a pit shall bury in it."

i&I pray you climb out as it saddens me to think that someone with His Majesty's Name on his lips abides much darkness in his heart.

PEACE & JAH LOVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I