Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6872&start_row=11

Partner with Mental Health

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I RI Sent: 10/31/2017 7:00:01 AM

🙏;🏾; Hello again. Thank you so much for your kind recommendations. I feel your guidance is very well placed. I am so glad of all the support given so far. I hope that he

realises that he ill before too long. Many thanks and peace to you Black Christ

Salvation! 🌅;

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/8/2017 11:58:10 AM

Greetings Ones and Ones
Haile Selahsay I Love
Power and strength Beloved Sister.
What if this situation is in your life only so that you can learn from it (learn to love unconditionally? learn to accept choices of others that you do not understand? learn to be independent as a mother and father, combining your own masculine and feminine sides? learn to cut ties with those who are unbeneficial to your own spiritual path?) What if this person is in your life, not so you can fix him, but so he can fix you.
Another aspect is that, sometimes people are going through things that seem wild and irresponsible to others (living in a tent) because they need to go through that experience, they have to learn something from it. Do not forget that we are spirit beings, we are energy, having physical experiences for the lessons.
In some parts of the world, people choose to live as spiritual ascetics, they barely eat or sleep at all, they live dirty on the streets, they beg or accept alms, and their choice is accepted as part of their own spiritual path. We do not all have to take this path (and maybe some of us already have, in a different lifetime), but we do not have to label the path as a mental disorder either.
Personally, to share my experiences, my family has history of bipolar disorder. One brother took meds for a long time, but has stopped recently. Others do not take meds at all (but drink a lot of coffee). I think there are definitely other ways to deal with these ups and downs, including metacognition, meditation, and consciously recognizing that you are on a spiritual journey that is leading you toward healing and oneness with the Most High.
I dont know if any of this makes sense, but if it resonates with you, then so be it. If not, may you find another way.
Peace and guidance to you and to this person in your life. May both of your souls find the lessons they sought.

Messenger: I RI Sent: 11/9/2017 3:55:04 PM

🙏;🏾; Blessings Jah Child for your kind consideration. He has his own path and I have let him go. He cannot return to live in the house long term as we have moved on from this.

I never thought heartbreak can be a relief. Letting go is good. As I still love him I am

able to do this. Also as it is involving bi polar I do not feel like it is something that is his

Fault or mine. It just is an there is a lot to learn from acceptance but less from blame.

Thank you Jah Child your response has been very well timed. I do so appreciate the

time you have taken to reason with me. Your name also guides me here as my little

daughter is his and I honour the person who I fell in love with to still be there for her.

That bond is special and I do not want to be sour from hurt but glad I was loved.

Sweet times ahead I hope. 🌅;

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I