Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6852&start_row=1

Looking for an Ital Chef

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Italfood12 Sent: 8/18/2017 6:09:15 AM

Good day bredjins

One of the blessings of seeking Rastafari is the enlightenment you get about certain things. One of the many for I, was food, you learn that "food should be your medicine and your medicine your food" . Most people consuming meat, diary or fast food don't understand that they're turning their body's into a carcass coffin. The dead meat is rotting in their stomach and releasing certain toxins that lead various kinds of disease.

I would love to create a place that not only provide Ital foods but also educate about what to eat and not to eat. I would love to partner with another passionate brother regarding this venture.

Reach out and let me know

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/18/2017 11:22:27 AM

Greetings Italfood12

Where are you located? My wife and I live in Kansas USA.. We have a small patch of land and have plans of getting something similar going.. Maybe a restaurant or potentially a food truck to travel because there are not many vegan/italists here in KS.. We grow food and wish we could share it with people and support ourselves in that way.

More life to you!
Love

Messenger: Hassan Sent: 8/21/2017 3:38:37 AM

Im into juicing, smoothies, sprouts, superfoods, making raw vegan gourmet and also some cooked foods. I also enjoy using dehydrator to make raw crackers and breads, raw vegan pizzas and such(raw gourmet) ...I first went vegan with a cookbook called ' The rasta cookbook" from there went deep into the nutritional and cleansing.

Im located in Denver- Boulder area of Colorado. I have always had a passion for sharing good foods people aren't used too but enjoy .
I would do it for a living daily and be happy with it, serving the people Ital

Messenger: Italfood12 Sent: 8/29/2017 3:18:59 PM

Blessings!

I'm in Toronto Canada, we have a strong ital community here, it would be difficult for me to do it in the US. Would you be interested in doing it in Canada.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I