Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6851&start_row=1

Esoteric Occidental

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/12/2017 8:35:02 AM

Is there anybody here that is interested in the esoteric science from Europa ?

Like John Pic of the Mirandola, Jakob Bohme, Robert Fludd, the works of the XIV Century to XIX Century in Europe.

Some may said that this alchimists, astrologists, astronomists or theosophists have nothing to do with RastafarI but in fact, yes, there are a big point that connect this two stuffs.

Also interested by Plato, Socrate, Seneque, Zenon of Cittion, Proclus, Homer, etc...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/14/2017 11:58:09 PM

Greetings I,

I admit to not being familiar with most of the names mentioned. Being a lover of metaphysical, Al-KHEM-Y and esoteric studies, would I reject reading their works. In fact, some of those Europeans like Homer, and Gerald Massey are referred to for their homage and honesty towards the Afrikan foundations of those teachings.

However, I prefer drinking my "water" from the source, one that I trust and love.

I agree with di I, these studies are indeed part of RAsTA.

Messenger: iamAgunechemba Sent: 8/15/2017 3:01:29 AM

Me loving da RastaGoddess show of intelligence

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 9/15/2017 9:52:54 AM

Yes I but i think that the biggest joyful thing of life is to do a beautiful alchemy with meditation inna nature and esoteric tradition or gnostic to expand the mind and understand the deepest ABZU of the seed of life.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I