Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=685&start_row=1

WHATS THIS

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/7/2005 5:00:05 AM

GREETIN'S

I MAN IS LIBBIN' INNA SOUTH AFRICA , AN' I REALY WAN' KNOW
IF DES AH RIGHT TIN' OR NOT.

JAH PEOPLE AH DYIN' IVERY DAY,CAUSE AH DESE KILLER DISEASE/
AIDS AN' SEEN DEM POLITRICIANS AH DOIN' NOTIN' TO HELP DE
POOR,SI DEM SHITSTEM HAFFE CHANGE.DE PRESHITSIDENT HIM BOUGHT
AH EXPENSIVE JET FAH ALL HIS EXPENSIVE TRIPS.

DEM SEH DEM DOIN' BLACK EMPOWERMENT, BUT HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT
BECAUSE THEY ONLY EMPOWERIN' BLACKS WHO ARE PRIVILLEGED AN' HAV'
WENT TO UNIVERSITY OR COOLLEGE, WHAT ABOUT ME THE POOR MAN WHO DID
NOT GO TO SCHOOL COS' THE WHITEMAN ARRESTED MA FADDA & MAMA AN'
ALL I KNOW IS HOW TO SURVIVE INNA THE STREET,SO TELL ME HOW THESE
POLITRICIANS ARE EMPOWERIN' I.

I MAN FINISHES HIGH SCHOOL AN SI DEM SEH I MAN MUS' HAV' EXPIRIENCE
WHEN I MAN IS LOOKIN' FAH JOB, WHERE DO DEM EXPECT I TO HAV' GOT THE
EXPIRIENCE.
SO ARE THEY REALLY EMPOWERIN' BLACKS OR THEY JUST MAKING SURE THAT THE
UNDERPRIVILLEGED REMAIN LIKE WE ARE AN' PRAISIN' THE PRIVILLEGED
TO BLOOD PROSPERITY.
THIS IS PUREBLOOD

JAH BLESS EVEN THE WICKED
FYAH

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/7/2005 9:37:51 AM

Do not let them mash you down..

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 3/7/2005 10:54:18 AM

Yes I

As my bredren tells me often, Jah blesses us all equally. The wicked man is blessed with power to do his wickedness. The righteous man is blessed with the power to do good. And we are all blessed with free will. We must be strong in these times though, as the time for good to prevail is coming soon. Now is the battle.

They tell the youth that money is power. They say money is only found with a good education. They say good education is college and things. "Good" colleges are devided into fraternities and such, with Greek names.... Next thing you know, students are being recruited for "elite social clubs" and whatnot. The more "elite", the more money you need to have. This seems to all tie in with the same scheme as the Illuminati and Freemasons. I guess my whole point is: Satan is recruiting people from a very early age, and keeps it up all the time. Things are made to appear how they are not, and vice-versa. Confusion and lies are Satan's strongest weapons, and he's a master of those weapons. In these times, we have to know which side we are on. All Jah soldiers must know who they serve, and why. The battle will be won, but it won't be easy.

I and I will not be led by money. Nor any other wicked thing Babylon puts in front of my face and sugar-coats. Never that.

Blessed Be.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2005 1:35:40 AM

Ras B,

It is exactly what you said about the wealthy wanting certain people to suffer. Some people want to be very wealthy and have a lot of power, so they take from the labour of others so that they can prosper themselves alone. There is enough for everyone to have plenty, but not enough for people to pile more on top of plenty taking more then they could ever possibly use. If they take more, then somebody else will receive less.

Find a way to get together with other people and make a business. I and I must create our own organizations to prosper, otherwise we are just making somebody else rich.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/9/2005 4:07:41 AM

GREETIN'S

YEAH ITREN I MAN BELIEB DAT RASTA MUS' DO IT FAH HIMSEF,
COS' I MAN WORK IVERYDAY FAH BUCKRA SEEN AN' DOAN GET ANYTIN'
BACK.

I&I MUS' DO SOMETIN' FAH HIM BRETREN AN' SISTREN .. MAN AN'
MASH UP BABILAN.

WIA NA JAH
JNR SNAGGA PUSS