Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6843&start_row=31

BLACKNESS OF ISRAELITES {From the "Authorised Version ; 1611 AD. King James Bible}

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 12:49:19 PM

[*First the nazarites of Yah'uh`shalom were healthy and ruddy in appearance of their bodies, full of life and good health. While whiteness refers to their purity of heart and cleanliness of mind and thought and righteousness. Afterwards, due to sin and error, in extreme hunger and starvation, their skin blackened and stretched upon their bones, as their flesh wasted for want of meat, and death looms upon them.*]

I saw your picture.

No one is born looking that black. Neither is anyone so black as that under normal circumstances and conditions, which are: regulated exposure to sunlight, no use of any ointment or concoction upon the skin, and a healthy balanced diet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2017 6:18:37 PM

You misinterpret the picture, and there are people who arent so far off being so black. The point is ancient black cultures dont teach the black but comely mentality.

InI ancestors were midnight black, not ruddy. But each to their own. Bless up

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/10/2017 6:19:48 PM

Plenty are born that black! Blessed with melanin by the African sun and from their ancestors.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2017 6:21:22 PM

You also know scientifically, SIN and STARVATION does not change a Nation of people from ruddy to dark black. Things dont go so

RastaGoddess..... we cant see the images of InI African family... for me at least thr link dem dont seem to work

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/10/2017 6:29:21 PM

I retrieved one of the images but couldnt get the others i dont know why. But YES I heavily melanated peoples are not melanated so because of sin and these people are black hence comely (no but)

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 10:31:04 PM

I can't see the pictures. Yet still. I have never seen a black baby. Can you write the link in words and I will check it out.

Not just sin, but hunger and malnutrition, terror and anguish of the soul, the prospect of imminent death, unhappiness/gloom, and plague - these were the times when foreign armies encamped round about the city and set siege unto it, seeking to destroy the city and its inhabitants, and no living thing passed through its gates, and the faces of them all that dwelt in the city gathered blackness.

Yet it is true, that though you relish blackness in your tribe, the Israelites were not normally black, but a healthy colour of roasted ground coffee grains, or darkly varnished wooden furniture, or as in Revelation when Yah'uhkhanahn saw Yah'uhshua, born of Yah'uda, fine brass that had been burnt in a furnace, and blackness only overtook the sons and daughters of Ya'akov in times of great distress

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/10/2017 11:03:47 PM

There's an (not so) underlying Eurocentric tone/vibe in your views on BLACKNESS that begs to be addressed. Your definitions all have negative connection, associated with sin, malnutrition, unatural, unhealthy, etc... Coincidentally, these same connotations are found in the Bible, and racist Eurocentric academics. No surprise to see them regurgitated and resold to INI as "Rasta" teachings.

And that...will get FIYAH from INI who KNOW that BLACK is the SEED of HUE-manity, the KEY to all life and a DIVINE BLESSING from the Creative Forces. That melanin is HEALTH, LIFE ITAL/VITAL AND NATURAL.

Cha!

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 11:05:13 PM

Yea, the colour of fresh, nicely brewed coffee when viewed through a glass cup or glass pot in a naturally brightly lit area.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 11:26:31 PM

You did not get my message. I said, you could relish blackness in your kingdom, I have no problem with that, and I respect that. but in Israel blackness is of the dearth, and of slavery, like King Solomon's lover, who slaved to her siblings upon their vineyards, and the sun looked upon her.

"Black and white as a forms of speech as a means of judging mankind should be eliminated from human society." I
am in complete agreement with this statement.

I am not black.

I am not white.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/10/2017 11:53:22 PM

I don't drink coffee.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I