Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6840&start_row=51

The Lord Bless You And Keep You (Aaronic Blessing)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:24:31 AM

First off we do not circumscise girls in our tribe. I am Abamarachi Abaluyia and I know what I am talking about. That has never been in our culture, not any time.

Second, dini ya misambwa, - religion of the ancestors.
Your scholars took this literal and say we worship ancestors. No we do not. We worship one Living God, Were, and thats it. A living God who created the first Luyia man and Luyia woman. Many years ago.
I am the original creation, the Abaluyia Hebrew.

None evidence of Egyptian or Kemetic Religion in this nation.

The spirits of ancestors are often confused with the possession of Were, our God, YAH'UH. In this nation one can be possessed by God, but never by ancestors. However, many people have recourse to spirits and devils through the art of witchcraft and sorcery, which is never used for good intentions, but for evil ends such as harming others, killing, or to know the cause of calamity such as drought or epidemic or illness.

But possession of man by Were stand above all witchcraft and sorcery, and this is the ultimate seer.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:25:57 AM

Ok and how many tribes in the Luhya? Several right? And how many traditional religions worship 1 god? 100s of 1000s? Is the original name for your 1 god YHWH in your native tongue? You and I know it is not - Is Nyasaye or Wele in ANY original hebrew or biblical text?

InI are the original creation let us rejoice in that. But Abrahamic religion is not. Ancestral worship and animism are some examples of the themes that outdate it. We give thanks

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:33:59 AM

Check the whole post. And after centuries of trodding through wilderness far away from home, divided from ones' brethren and kin, through other nations' lands, a peoples native tongue is bound to undergo great changes.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:36:07 AM

Not the name of the God my lord. Unless they come with a different overstanding of what exactly God is.

Also are some of the traditional practices like the tattooing or the removal of certain teeth or what the whiteman refers to as witchcraft found in the hebrew text?

Give thanks that the I rejoices in the Bible AND also has a history and tradition that is ancient and seperate to the Bible.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:37:19 AM

We dont remove teeth, and we dont tattoo. And I dont know of white people. Do they exist? People white like printing paper? Never seen one. I only know about Europeans and Asians, Britons, French and German, Chinese and Indian, and such like. I've never seen a WHITE man or woman.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:37:49 AM

All of the luhyas traditions are biblical then according to you lol

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:43:45 AM

Of course, our traditional religion and life closely resembles the Israelite culture. and no other culture upon the face of the earth is closer than this one.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:45:47 AM

If you say so

Ekilili and Ekigingi are found within the Bible?

You have studied all other cultures and come to the determination nobody is closer to the Israelites than yourself? How much a coincidence? You realise almost every group of Israelite believers thinks the same way

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 11:46:50 AM

You gwan believe iah. I c now you not really equip to debate this on anything other than personal experience and faith. So its not a debate. Peace to you

Give thanks for allowing I to share thr Bantu to Ancient Egypt links

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 11:52:01 AM

Of course, our traditional religion and life closely resembles the Israelite culture. and no other culture upon the face of the earth is closer than this one.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I