Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6840&start_row=11

The Lord Bless You And Keep You (Aaronic Blessing)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:18:38 AM

For example, Amhara is a Semitic / Shemitic language, as opposed to the nilo-saharan, cushitic or oromo languages spoken in Ethiopia

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:22:10 AM

And the bantu who came from Misri are the Israelites who fled from Yiru'shalah`ihm and the land of Yah'uh`dah to Egypt during the Roman conquest of the land of Yah'uh`dah.
70 AD. Study the migration patterns of that time and the years that follow, and see if you will find some buried treasure.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:23:43 AM

Septuagint: represents a translation of an older Hebrew text than the masoretic text since you were talking about originals. It includes books not found in the Masoretic text, and the Apostles used the Septuagint for the NT. It is also said that the Masoretic text is corrupt due to changes that were made in order to obscure Messianic prophecy.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:24:56 AM

It is said, not proven.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:27:37 AM

The Bantu languages and the people who speak such are not genetically 1 group of people for you to call them so. Secondly, language correlation studies have shown that their languages evolved from ancient nile valley languages. They are of a seperate and older lineage to those who claim israelite.

I done with it still. But you cant paint the whole diverse group of Bantu speaking people as Israelites when many of them would reject such claims, when there are various studies to show both language and genetic seperation from semitic lines

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:28:35 AM

Bible believers LOVE to push up their culture onto others

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:33:53 AM

Yea, babylon studies are numerous. I would be a fool to believe any of them. And do not jump to conclusions before looking up what I say and see if I am right or wrong. Study the cultural similarities between Bantu and Israel, then study migration patterns of the years of 70 AD +
, after the Roman conquest of Israel and Yah'uh`dah :
Migrations of Israel from Jerusalem to Egypt, and the migration of Bantu from Egypt to Congo to various parts of West, East and South Africa.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:36:00 AM

Yea study that first before you run up your mouth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:41:40 AM

They have been proven wrong countless times. People still believing the from babylon to timbuktu book after all these years of debunking is shameful. And there is far more research out there done by conscious black people on bantu-ancient egyptian than semitic.

Its not even as if you religious zealots claim Israelites are thr descendants of SOME small percentage of Bantu speaking peoples. you want to claim ALL OF THEM as israel descendants lol. Genetic studies prove you wrong time and time again as would common sense. Unless they didnt mix with any other form of Africans for the past few thousand years. Gwaan believe when the people themselves largely reject Abrahamism

Its like the foolish who claim the Maafa tribe of Africans taken in slavery are the Israelites. As though they werent taken as a mixed group of hundreds / thousands of different tribes to begin with. Again religious people love to paint dem brush over whole groups of people. Push up push up just like the white missionary them. Some a unu columbus reincarnate

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:42:17 AM

You know not what i have studied. Glass house and pure stone eediat

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I