Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6839&start_row=1

Jesus will surely come back.

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Sent: 6/28/2017 11:01:46 PM

Yes, holy prince Emmanuel Charles Edward, the angel of Jahovia Ras Tafari whom I saw in my sight, the black Christ come in flesh shall return in the glory of Ras Tafari divine power to sit upon the throne of David and rule his kingdom. No one knows the day or the hour or the exact moment, but history proves to I and I that the day and the hour and moment is near. A day with God is like a thousand years with man. God is timeless.
Upon the throne of his kin shall he sit and reign in the power of Jah'ovia Ras Tafari, and make peace and righteousness and holiness and faithfulness and loyalty to flourish in the land. The black Jerusalem Zion Ethiopia awaits her king and maker. Everyone be prepared and ready to welcome God in black Jerusalem.

Messenger: John Sent: 6/29/2017 2:33:00 AM

He will definitely come back, in Africa.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:27:30 AM

Prince Emmanuel is not my christ, he could be christ for others who believe so, but not for me. Only YAH'UH`SHUA the Chosen one of YAH'UH for my salvation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 1:24:15 PM

This whole time I thought you were John

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 1:35:29 PM

John is a result of repeated transliteration of Yah'uh`khanahn of the hebrew african tongue through various languages, first into greek, then into latin, and lastly into English. John is hardly a real or original name.

I prefer my name in its purest original form and tongue and my nationality and culture.

Yah'uh`khanahn.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/6/2017 3:13:15 PM

Ok I wont call you John again, but you are the same person from the original post seen

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/6/2017 3:15:58 PM

Yes, I am.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 7/12/2017 3:47:38 PM

Blessings! In da name of di Most High Yah, Yeshua Christ da Messiah

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/13/2017 3:49:42 AM

Yah'uh bless thee.

I Yah'uh`khanahn am not Christian, I am not Muslim, I am not Rastafarian. I am not of any religion.

I am a Hebrew Israelite.

Yah'uh`shalom.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/13/2017 9:30:49 AM

I am an Israelite.

Yah'uh

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I