Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6823&start_row=1

The youth and men of Africa

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/6/2017 10:48:58 PM

Greetings to everyone.
I want to make it known to conscious and righteous black men and women upon this forum that Africa is indeed proving to be a race of ignorant fools and good for nothing, sinful and arrogant youths. The situation in Africa, where I live, is one that could make the angels weep. I bet some angels are weeping for Africa already. There is no sense of right in the hearts of most people, especially the
youths and most of the older ones. All consiousness of what is right and wrong is thrown to the pits, as people live like animals. They spend their time lusting after each other and commiting sexual sin and immorality amongst themselves. They love the luxorious life of partying, every other day, smart gadgets and use of various drugs too. The love of money has grown among them too and people are engaged in diverse kinds of secret deals so they can finance their lifestyles of debauchery and loose living. No one has love for the next man and any show of togetherness is but a pretense, because now its a life of every man for himself. I see the situation getting worse everyday and soon things will get out of hand if something is not done to remedy this corrupted state of affairs, all thanks to the propagation of such lifestyle through the media and entertainment by Babylon and instilling it in the minds of the young and old by various techniques,and their antics at keeping Africans divided and against one another through corrupt politics, religion, propaganda and sports like soccer.
-
I watch all these going on from the sidelines everyday, and as I see it Africa is headed for a roller coaster ride in the fiery depths of hell, unless for divine intervention someday.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 12:38:39 PM

A black youth from the hood was gunned down, that is : he was shot dead just recently in the city. He participated in illegal activities : illegal smuggling accross the border.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I