Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6822&start_row=51

Jesus

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/12/2017 7:06:04 PM

cant see say u infected. and nobody ina ancestry was talking about christ before backra massa beat it into InI thinking. Unnu blackenize the thing ina 1 little remix and thing its ok to run with it.....

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 11:39:17 PM

Fool. In the ancient days no one talked about Christ but our ancient fathers talked about the black Messiah or Masiyakh. And this day we know the same black man the messiah or masiyakh is the black Christ. Can't deny our traditional heritage, can we ? Now you can go to hell with your foolish talk because it has no place in I and I.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 11:44:46 PM

Our ancestors knew about the Angel of Ras Tafari who's sent and come from heaven's throne itself from the black God and this day we know the same Angel of Ras Tafari is the black Christ and the Son of Jahovia Ras Tafari. So back off with your uncultured thought and speech and do something for yourself.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 11:52:04 PM

Our ancestors knew about the black God in flesh who created us and give us all good things. The black God in flesh who trod from time until time, from that time to this time and this day we know the black God in flesh is the black Christ. How can you profess to know Ras Tafari when you don't know who the Lord of David is ? To me you sound like an hypocrite proud and boastful and full of yourself. Teach yourself some manners, child.

Messenger: Hassan Sent: 6/13/2017 2:00:49 AM

Only the Messiah can take us higher than this fallen world with all its spiritual folly. It's all a dead end besides thru this one living God and King. Magnify our Lord and Savior. He is the aim of humanity, perfection, wonderful,great councillor , Prince of peace,Everlasting Father....tho many deny HIM,none can remove him. There is none greater.
JESUS CHRIST, RasTafari exalted him put him first, blessed the church, reasoned with Billy Grahamm , this is where true Salvation is for black,white,Muslim,Hindu.... HE is the word of God, spoken to prophets,Moses, Marcus Mosiah Garvey...Let Uzbekistan let us pay attention, he creates the sun and moon, our souls, he knows us better than any... He is one with The Great Spirit and Allmighty God in a trinity, 3 in 1 and 1 in three... perfect example for human family , unity, the anointed 1 bring us into that ONENESS, where peace and love prevail in our mind body n soul, he wants to bring heaven onto earth tru us, open the gates that the King of Glory can enter, who is this King of Glory, The Lord Mighty in Battle is our King of Glory

Sattamassagan Ahamalak Ulageez

Let God be praised continually

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 2:22:04 AM

Who do you think Prince Emmanuel Charles Edward is,
if not the same one man Jesus Christ, Lord of Abraham ?

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 2:58:38 AM

The black Abraham, the black Ethiopian Bobo Abraham. The African.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/13/2017 9:44:17 AM

Be careful to not call your brother a fool.. Love those who would hate you.. Give righteously without expectation of gratitude or return.. Live for Christ and accept the tribulations this world deals for that righteousness.. Do these things and yours is the Kingdom of Heaven..

This world a mix-up perversion following wickedness; refrain from paying evil with evil. Serve the living God and live and know that punishment in this flesh is trivial compared to the damnation of refusing the Almighty..

Pick your brother and sister up and trod the righteous path

Love

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 11:32:27 AM

Not every black man is my brother, and not every white man is a stranger to I.
My brother is my fellow servant in the kingdom of the Black God and the Black Christ and the Holy Spirit of Nyabinghi, Selassie I

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/13/2017 11:34:31 AM

Jah; Ras Tafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I