Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6822&start_row=31

Jesus

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 2:08:57 PM

Yes Abraham was a great king. So says the kebra nagast - the glory of kings of Ethiopia, And prince Emmanuel said the first man was a god, and a king.
The hittites in the book of Genesis referred to Abraham as a mighty prince.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/9/2017 3:06:18 PM

In support of Garvey's Africa's Reasoning, there are pictures, movies, speeches, written evidence of Haile Selassie I as well as King Emmanuel.

No such evidence for the historical "Jesus". Also the Gospels were written by various authors more than 60 years after the supposed Death and Resurrection of Jesus so what is handed down through Christian tradition represents the viewpoint of the dominant Christian theology, the Proto-Orthodox viewpoint and stories of "Jesus Christ" leaving out many other viewpoints such as Gnostics, etc.

Haile Selassie Words:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'. Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 10:44:09 PM

Prince Emmanuel says :
"Love God,
love Jesus,
love Ras Tafari,
love Marcus Garvey,
love Moses,
love Joshua,
love Abraham,
love Jacob,
love all... king David royal sons and daughter...... "
in video : "Word of the black christ 11",
which I shared up there.
In the same video the man says he is Jesus. Listen keenly. I will quote the exact phrase :
"... this emblem, in future coming, through Jesus I, power, most high."

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 10:48:38 PM

I also have a pdf document called "the black king of the jews" where prince emmanuel in all truth and justice and righteousness claims to be the same one whom the white men killed upon the cross, yet he arose from death upon the third day to defy death and nature. And rose up the heavens to God his first father, the black father, the black heavenly father who make our earthly father and make our earthly mother.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 10:52:53 PM

Yet in one of the "Word of the black christ" videos, Emmanuel says : "I the black christ".
With tons of evidence concerning this matter. I wonder why one would still have the guts to argue against reality. Emmanuel said, you couldn't see God unless you first know God in yourself. and God in your neighborhood.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 12:34:34 AM

Oooh this auto-correct feature on my keybord is messing up my message. I meant to say, "christ rose up the heavens to God his father" , and not "his first father" as written in my previous reply.
°I also meant to say man should first know God in self and in his neighbour, and not neighbour hood as written up there.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 10:24:30 AM

you can download the royal document here (direct link) :
http://www.google.com/url?q=http://houseofboboshanty.com/MUSIC/THE%2520BLACK%2520KING%2520OF%2520THE%2520JEWS.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjynJ69uLPUAhVD6xoKHa5TCH0QFggXMAY&sig2=nj_VIZal0kNA_svqFL7zcQ&usg=AFQjCNESsaM42FuBlAQSbiuhzm4mDP3MNA

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/11/2017 2:26:29 AM

The download has since been disabled. Before today it worked perfectly. Download the black God's royal document here in pdf format :
https://www.mediafire.com/?4cepvcox521uc1t

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2017 3:24:17 AM

GARVEYS AFRIKA....UNNO DOGDE MY QUESTION MY LORD...

ANSWER MI STRAIGHT PLEASE

IS ONLY ONE BLACK GOD FOR US ALL....AND THAT IS HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY EMPEROR EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARDS.. HE IS THE BLESSED CHRIST...HE IS THE SAVIOUR...HE IS THE REDEEMER...NOT KING SELASSIE I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/12/2017 3:29:03 AM

PRINCE EMMANUEL IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE...READ ISAIAH 9:6 TO FIND OUT WHO THIS MAN IS!

QADAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE IS THE NEGUS NEGAST ZE ITYOPIA....

EMMANUEL IS THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS, HE IS AUSAR, HE IS THE FATHER OF ALL...HE IS EVEN THE FATHER OF HAILE SELASSIE I

DO U NOT KNOW THIS?

HOW CAN U BE A SO CALLED "RASTAMAN" WITH DREAD LOCKS AND NOT HAIL THE ALMIGHTY I...EMMANUEL I...THE BLACK DREAD LOCKS GOD OF CREATION???

GLORY BE TO OUR FATHER (KING EMMANUEL) AND TO THE SUN (AMON-RA, THE SUN/SON HAILE SELASSIE I) AND TO THE HOLY ONE OF CREATION (MA'AT ASET QUEEN OF CREATION NYAHBINGHI I EMPRESS RACHEL I BLACK MARIYAM SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I