Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6816&start_row=1

How should African tread white people in Africa

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Anane Desire Sent: 5/13/2017 2:53:34 PM

Greetings beloved, Iyah Ras Anane Desire dey inna Ghana
I is not ah racist buh One of my brethren raise slave topic today on radio 'slavery hard talk' the feed back was poor as African should tread dem (white) bad
I man just ah likkle yuth i will be glad to reason about my topic to get positive mind about it
Bless up

check out my facebook link here
https://web.facebook.com/anane.desire

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/14/2017 8:12:26 PM

Africa for the Africans, whites in Africa should be humble because its not their land.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 5/17/2017 5:18:10 AM

Blackman and woman have to be humble in Africa. Let the whiteman go and humble in Rome and overboard. Africa for the Africans.

Messenger: Hassan Sent: 5/17/2017 5:50:37 PM

Europe is defiantly not enough room for all whites in earth, but Russia has plenty of space for the righteous whites,
There is No space anywhere on earth for any color of wickedness.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/18/2017 12:26:19 PM

I dont want to live in Russia.. I dont want to live in Africa. I want to live in Jah's kingdom, which will come to all of the Earth. Burn out wickedness and flesh desires, join the New Race of Jah's Christ and rejoice.

Love

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 5/20/2017 2:04:02 PM

New race? What new race? How to join this race?
Im tired of whites telling me about a new race or no race. Wont work!such typical white behaviour makes me.sick!! To want want want want ... dont want this dont want that .. want this..
Right..

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/21/2017 11:44:17 AM

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community." - H.I.M Haile Selassie

Galations 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jeshua.

This is a simple comparison that I cite up as being exact and true. I replied to a post saying righteous whites could live in russia because there is enough room.. With the teachings above, I view the topic at hand - White people in Africa. I agree completely that Africa is for the Africans. White colonialism needs to be permanently discredited and abandoned. Thus, I dont want to perpetuate or give any credit to the mind set of such. Yet this mind set exists still today, a youth see it enough that a topic is raised to discuss a remedy.. I see this and lean on that foundation of H.I.M having glory in the Bible. - "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible." As I see with Galations 3:28; Christ is the great message of the Bible as the teachings transcend all concepts of race and prejudice. Owing ultimate allegiance not to nations but to all of the Human community. Respect ALL and grow in camaraderie of the Christ mind; the so-called 'New Race'. As above so below. Jah's Kingdom established in Ethiopia on the Throne of David, each ONE must find their rightful place serving the RIGHTFUL RULER.

How I see it.

Love

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 5/21/2017 2:12:38 PM

Black Supremacy Love
One and All

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/23/2017 9:54:53 AM

This was the Until speech so to talk of such before we reach the Until is frivalous. Circular reasoning come again. How about everybody just live upful and done? Invasion colonialism and post colonialsim of ones homelands is wrong in any case of new race old race or no race. Africa for the africans

InI chant black ipremacy ina oneness with the royalist of dawtas. That is not about any petty prejudice but a righteous and necessary Rasta ideology. Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/23/2017 11:40:37 AM

This should apply to the Chinese (in addition to whites) as well, as they are engaging in forms of neo-colonialism in many African countries.

Black Ipremacy as Garvey's Africa say.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I