Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6812&start_row=1

THE COMING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/27/2017 6:14:32 AM

THE COMING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION

On Thursday the 21st of April, at the arrival of our Divine Majesty, there was great signs and wonders in the Heavens. At his arrival the firmament became dark, the sun withdrew its shining and there came out of the Heavens thunder, storms, hails of lightening and great rain appeared in the Heavens; this all happened in a moment; it was a moment of inclement weather. There appeared in the Heavens a flock of white doves, followed by the appearance of the sun in all brightness with the arrival of a plane which landed at the Palisades Airport.

At that hour the weather became serene as before. There were raised up great shouts of jubilation, because the King of Zion had come. Here Psalms 18 is fulfilled, “He Bowed the Heavens and came down and darkness was under his feet, and he rode upon a cherub and did fly upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness his secret place; His pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies. At the brightness that was before Him his thick clouds passed, hall stones and coals of fire.” Prophecy also was fulfilled again. Jesus-us wept, just as how we wept when we remembered Zion.

Then he turned his face to the east and stretched out his hand and said, “ Be thou my God, O Lord, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Creator of the sun and the moon, Creator of the sea and the dry land, maker of the Majesty of the Heavens and Earth. Deliver thou my people out of the hands of their enemies. Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari. Daniel 7:13 declares of his night vision. “One like the Son of Man came with the cloud of heaven and came to the Ancient of Days and they brought Him near before Him and there was given dominion and glory, and a kingdom that all people, nations and languages should serve Him”.

Hebrew 7 also declares, Abraham met Melchizedek coming from the slaughter of the Kings. On this his visit in 1966, H.I.M. was on a world-wide heads of Government tour to seal up prophecy down here in Egypt- Jamaica in the Valley of Josephat; to seal and close the 66 books of the bible, which is given to us as a compass down here in captivity. The final fulfillment was when I, the Honorable Prince Emmanuel, one of 31 leaders, met H.I.M. at Gordan House.

Here Revelation was fulfilled when the lamb took out of the right hand of the King’s hand the book of the 7th seal and was also presented with a gold medal; for he , it was that had the seven stars in his right hand, Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari. STAND FOR EQUALITY AND JUSTICE

Emperor of Ethiopia, King of Kings and Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of The Tribe Of Judah His Own Divine Majesty H.I.M. Haile Selassie I, Power of the trinity and protectorate of the Universe speaks to the world.

“WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSION OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conception of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptized the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort. ” Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing, and that by reading the Bible they should find Truth for themselves . Therefore….. I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspiration crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realize that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Christ-mass Broadcast to America

I am happy to have this opportunity of personally conveying to you on this day, blessed for mankind , and from this hospitable City of London, My good wishes for your happiness, prosperity and peace. Peace be in the heart of everyone of you, peace in your families, peace in your states and peace in your relation with the other peoples of the world.

For Christian people no day is as glorious and as joyous as the day on which they commemorate the nativity of our Savior Jesus Christ. On this happy day each one of us tries to forget his worries and his anxieties and endeavors to alleviate those of his loved ones and friends, and to forgive those who have wronged Him, so as only to meditate on the life of Him who is our Lord in all.

From our early childhood we are struck by the sentiments of unfathomable mystery, simple and yet sublime, which stirs up in use the evocation of the birth of the Divine Child.

The mystery of Bethlehem reveals itself in our spirit, more fascinating the more we advance on the path of life, and the more we realize the magnitude of the mission each one of us has to accomplish in this world, be it humble or noble, arduous or thankless.

An unheard of events, expected for more than forty centuries has at last been accomplishedly the Son of God is born. He has only a stable for his palace and a manger for his cradle. The hearts of the wised are thrilled by this majestic humility, and the kings of the earth bend their knees before Him and worship Him.

” Peace on earth, goodwill to men,”—this was His first message. In the same manner when to the summit of Calvary, there to expiate for our sins with the supreme sacrifice, He gave up His last breath invoking forgiveness for his very tormentors: ‘ Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.’

In pondering over life, the goodness, humility and sacrifice of the Savior of the world, in looking at the laws which He gave us, how much should we be ashamed to call ourselves Christian people, and yet not to follow His footsteps. Had we been Christians people, had been worthy of the name, peace would have reigned on all the face of the earth, and would have risen to the level of those immortal angels who always glorify the Eternal God. and the people of the world would no longer have remained divided into hostile camps.

In very truth there are no interest of the reason, however legitimate they may be, that justifies war.

Was it not inspired by these noble principles that, among their brethren of other continents, great sons of America have succeeded in laying the foundations of the new international order which best responds to the law of our Redeemer? To banish the scourge of war, to reassemble all States , great and small, in a family of nations, so that any difference that may arise between them might be settled according to right and justice?

but, alas, it is also true that the shadow of the Evil One is floating over the earth, even if only to render more deserving the efforts of the wise.

It happens that ambitious men succumb to temptation and lead people towards crime and desolation. And owing to the violations of the laws of international society, owing to those repeated aggressions of which your illustrious President spoke to you recently, the treaties which guarantee to every people security and peace, lost their sacred characters. The councils of peace vacillate and the noble institutions are baffled.

It is the result of twenty centuries of Christian civilization which threatens to fall to pieces. Then it will be the return to the law of the jungle, the return to barbarism.

In order that the works of evil may not triumph again over this redeemed humanity, all peace loving people must rally together for the definite re-establishment of right and peace.

It is not only war that can stop war. Men of goodwill, conscious of their mission, and strengthened by the support of free people, can yet save this precious treasure, peace and stop war. They can construct where war destroys and desolates.

Happy Christmas, O American People; and please remember in your prayers those weak and oppressed people who have turned their confident gaze towards the star-spangle banner of the land of liberty, as if to discern the star announcing redemption and peace.

His Imperial Majesty Emperor Of Ethiopia Haile Selassie I King Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!!

Marcus Mosiah Garvey, greater John the Baptist

the mighty Prophet and for runner of Christ who

said of Him “He was a burning and a shining light

and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in His

light.” (St. John 5 vs 35)

LET MY PEOPLE GO

We have reached the time when every minute, every second must count for something done, something achieved in the cause of Africa. We need the freedom of Africa now; therefore, we desire the kind of leadership that will give it to us as quickly as possible. You will realize that not only individuals but governments are using their influence against us. But what do we care about the unrighteousness. And anything that is not righteous we have no respect for, because God Almighty is our leader and Jesus Christ our standard bearer. We rely on them for that kind of leadership that will make us free, for it is the same God who inspired the Psalmist to write, “Princes shall come out of Egypt and Ethiopia stretching forth her hands unto God and methinks I see the Angel of God taking up the standard of the Red, the Black and Green. And saying “Men of the Negro Race, Men of Ethiopia, follow me.” Tonight we are following. We are following 400 million strong. We are following with a determination that we must be free before the wreck of matter, before the crash of worlds.

Hon. Prophet Marcus Garvey

KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD, GREATER MELCHIZEDEK OUR DIVINE COMFORTERS SABBATHICAL ORDER

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/14/2017 8:14:01 PM

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I