Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6805&start_row=1

April 21 - 1966 - Celebrations

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/21/2017 4:38:32 AM

HOW I AND I CELEBRATED?

QADAMAWI MAAKUS I SELASSIE I YAH RA'S TA FARI

Hebrews ch.7

Holy I, Negus I

Qadamawi Haile Selassie is Love,,so let Us All Love! R7!

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 4/21/2017 7:19:57 AM

Jah love and live.

Today is a very important day, jamaican's visit from HIM.

Holy Immanuel I become the True Black Christ in Flesh and the Lamb of Jah in those days.

Mortimo Planno had speak with His Majesty and show the Messianic message of HIM to the Lost Tribes of Israel, the Black Abyssinians from Jahmaica.

Haile I givin so much love to InI through all ages.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/21/2017 8:22:04 AM

Blessed Groundation Day Abraham Meets Mechizedek

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/21/2017 4:53:50 PM

Wow! I thank the I's for this!! I have had a most amazing day and this post puts in to context the events and serves as the icing on top!!

Let me explain.. I have a friend at work and we get into good conversations while working. Today was especially high minded because we were discussing and giving examples of the backward, upside down, inverted nature of this devil babylon system. Near the end of the day he bagan asking me about herb. He has never used and was casually asking me about the effects so I began speaking of the sacrament. First I gave a quote from Bob Marley that 'Herb shows you who you are' if you use it to be good it shows you how to be better. If you use it to be bad it shows you how to be bad.. The tree of Knowledge of good and evil.. And how herb allows you to bear witness to these things.. I then related how Mary and John were witnesses to Christ on the cross and comparing that word sound (Mary-John) to marijuana..

At the very end of the day I even challanged a white jeez-us christian to the truth of the Black Messiah and had to testify..

It wasnt until I read this post and see the significance of THIS day that my experience is contextualized and SEEN!!

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!

Black Christ Rising!!!

Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/26/2017 9:40:02 AM

MY LORD, I AND I DO GIVE THANKHS FOR THE BOBO KRST SALVATION - THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION.

LOVE, LOVE

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I