Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6792&start_row=1

Living Clean in Land of Pollution

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hassan Sent: 4/2/2017 4:54:10 AM

We are in exile from purity, the air we breath reminds us of how we long to be in a place where pollen and fragrances of flowers and fruit fills the air.

The water we drink, we are dis-connected from the sources.
The majority of humanity im speaking of. There is places we can drinks right from the stream, brook, and many spring are bubblin up around the planet.

Our Sous are inside these bodys, outside is pollution, toxins build up inside and blur the clear passage for light to shine through sometimes comepletly covering the lens of our bodys to the Light from The Kingdom within and its King cant shine thru much at all.

Its a battle to stay clean,greens remove pollution, cilantro especially. Chlorella and Spirulina too. The darker and more chloryphy the better blood cleanser/replacer. Cloryphyl(green pigment in leaves) is exactly identical to hemogoblin in blood , only difference is at center of stricter blood has iron and chloryphyl has magnesium . So I recommend taking iron with leafy veggies, sesame seeds are super high in iron , so some tahini(sesame seed butter) in greens/salads would be vital. Be sure to use the whole seeds, they are brown (black sesame seeds are abailable too) and outer part is not removed to making them white. Also called hulled, eat only the unhulled , more of a whole food. Pumkin seed are high too but sesame seeds has more than double about of pumkin seeds.
Sesame seeds also are highest food in tryptophan, the amino acid that creates serotonin.

Fatty foods, that is vegan foods high in lipids/oils are leafy greens best trype of food combonation because many of the minerals in greens are fat soluble, meaning lipids enable them to be obsorbed in our cellular structure, for every cell in our body is coated/surrounded by lipids....

JAH BLESS
+More Ital=

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2017 8:05:10 PM

Nice suggestions I Hassan. Give thankhs
More Iytality indeed

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/8/2017 6:39:56 PM

Ital IS vital

Clean hands
and
a pure heart

U know

Bless up Hon.Jah Hassan, give thankhs for the Reasoning and the I presence here iyah

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I