Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=679&start_row=1

WHO'S THE REAL BOB MARLEY

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS B Sent: 3/4/2005 5:02:01 AM

GREETIN'S

FIRST I MAN LOV BOB'S MUSIC,WHILE SEARCHING TRU SOM' SITE
I MAN READ ABOUT BOB,PETER AN' BUNNY, SEEN DEM ORIGINAL
WAILERS.

ACCORDING TO WHA I MAN READ RASTA BOB WAS GOOD RASTAMAN
BUT NO GOOD FRIEN' TO PETER AN' BUNNY,SI DEM SEH BOB WAS
TAUGHT MUSIC BY BRETREN PETER, BUT BOB GOT MORE SUCCESFUL
CAUSE HIM WAS INTRODUCED TO WESTERN MARKET CAUSE OF HIS
SKIN COLOUR:HIM LOOKED HALF WHITE AN HALF BLACK.

SOM' SEH BOB WAS ONCE SEEN KICKIN' A MAN WHO WAS TRYIN' TO
SNATCH AN OL' WOMAN'S PURSE,AN' THAT BOB USED TO HANG AROUN'
BAD PEOPLE.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ALL OF THESE TIN'S 'BOUT
BRETREN BOB, I MAN JUS' READ DES TIN'S

FYA
SELAM

Messenger: prophet7 Sent: 3/4/2005 11:47:04 AM

Those are just Babylon rumours that would like people to think so. Bob and Peter even reunited to do "Get Up, Stand Up" on stage at a concert where Peter was perfoming. Have you seen the pic ? Does it look like they have problems on the pic ? Have you heard what Bob, Peter and Bunny had to say about their seperation - out of their own mouths ? Babylon allways will try to divide Jah people, but those who are with Jah and Jah is with them, cannot be fooled by such lies !

One Love
Prophet7

Messenger: the rock Sent: 3/4/2005 12:05:05 PM

I had a documentory that had Bunny Wailer saying something to this effect.. The Wailers is still together, there was always a tough thing that they were doing.... it was on a documentory about Catch a Fire. The album showed how the music was over looped and things like that to reach a broader market in thier words. Them people get caught up in the white and black thing and forget to hear the message, not saying you but in general. Bob say he dont compete and this truth that is out there should be heard, thats what the Wailers did in unity. The marketing skeem to produce revenue for the record companies is one thing, But the unity that Tuff Gong vibe that the Wailers manifested was a trinity brotherhood. I give thanks for thier works.

One Love

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/5/2005 12:26:37 AM

My bredren, don't get caught up in rumors, people will always have something negative to say. Bob Marley was a man of love and peace. This is why the UNIA still recognizes Bob Marley every year on his Earthday, just as they do in Ithiopia. If these rumors were true he would have been discarded.

As far as kicking some one after they took someones purse, let us remember that some people never let facts get in the way of a good story. There may be more to this story then you know. I mean if I saw someone, hurt and endanger the life of another and then steal from them, I wouldn't be honest if I said I wouldn't be furious, even enough to kick someone.

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/5/2005 1:25:39 PM

greetings in OneLove

Big up to the rock,Ark I.and all other sons and daughters of The Most High JAH RasTafari !!!!!!!long time ago.hope all is well with the I `s

Bob seemed to hang around with bad people.....

Haaaahaahaha..InI is the bad people????
The shitstem always have called InI the outcasts of society,specially those who are needy and cyant find their ways thru life...beca of that..them have no food to eat,no clothes to wash nor wear..so yes..i can overstand those peoples tend to beget their needs by stealin or hustlin or whatever ``illegal`` move them a make.....Now thers this shitstem which try fe divide InI into classes,in this example the ``good class`` and the ``bad class``. Question:where upon is that knowledge based..whom gave them the right to cal that one a ``good`` citizen and the other a ``bad `` one..hahaha,,based upon Romans balance of good and bad

me just a say this because me wan fe mek clear that it is the governments which are the truly thieves,ruling and dominating Jahearth with lies,deceit and corruption,just to mek Jahpeople go astray,,away from Jah.
who are the real criminals????InI say it is Babylon the great whore...fire pon them

Blessed love and guidance,

ijah

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/5/2005 1:38:21 PM

by the way,dreadnut, you stated inna ye post that if Marley would have been a bad man,he wouldnt be honored evry year again..something like that you wrote.

Well...InI opinion about one,or about some situation,i will never base that upon that what Babylonian sources provides...Bob used to sing it too..them graduating thieves and murderers

evrone can remember the WW 1 and 2..in Germany there was this man{ no know his name right now} whom invented the long distance rockets for the German army...Usa at that time didnt have that knowledge how to create such a thing.
So,after the war was ended,the americans contacted that same man and questioned him if he wants to cooorperate with them,make those rockets for them...and the man did so...FIRE PON THE HYPOCRITES

That is what UNIA and all those other collective security s stand for,being hypocryt,but dressed in such a manner that it looks like if these kinda unions are very honest and upright...FAR FROM THAT...Jah knows, and we Jahchildren know......give thx Selassie I RasTafari

Jah lives

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/5/2005 1:57:13 PM

Ises!

I think the man you mean was Einstein who provided the knowledge for the nuclear bomb, but he left germany before the Nazi takeover, becuse he was Jew.

I just wonder, because you told about this german/austrian history... and I know a brethren called Ijah living over here in Upper Austria, is this the I? of course I know, that the name Ijah is very common among Rases, and just because somebody knows about german/austrian history doesn't mean he is from there. But I thought it is worth a try.

Selah

Messenger: ijah Sent: 3/5/2005 2:25:40 PM

Greetings Nyah,

No no....me no ment einstein nor the nuclear bomb..As i wrote,the long distance rocket{undersea-for attacking the divingboats from beneath.

Me no come from Austria..Iman is Ijah from Netherlands

Selassie I lives

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 3/5/2005 3:19:13 PM

So because bob make mistakes hes a bad man? Well if thats the case InI are in some real trouble. We have to stop looking at Bob Marley as a perfect human being, as he was not. Maybe he did hang around some bad people, or do things that migh be considered wrong, but who hasn't? So what if Bob do this and Bob do that, we can't expect him to be God, he was giving glory to Haile Selassie I who is perfect. If the prophet points to the moon and all you can look at is his finger you will never see the moon. I love Bob Marley with all of my heart, regaurdless of mistakes that he has made. Whoever is bringing these issues about is only trying to exploit Bob, why because he's a public image and it makes it easy to do. How come people don't have a website about how wrong or right I am? Because my name and image aren't seen or heard world wide. Due to his popularity he got both good and bad reps, this is to be expected, if he hadn't been so popular no one would even care.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 3/6/2005 5:40:41 AM

Ises!

Yes... as I thought. But it was a try.

Selah

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I