Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6779&start_row=1

Please Help! Overcoming mental suffering from disconnection with JAH...

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasIndy Sent: 2/26/2017 5:12:09 AM

HELP Idren! what can i and I do when having waves of depression/mental suffering often, as if from disconnection from Jah presence? (feels like He is away, feel stuck phisically, can't move or think, nor Pray, feel a really bad vibe, and seems like something or someone is corrupting my Innection with Jah. Maybe it'a a lack of Faith problem, when I struggle and regain my Faith in Jah again, my actions get unstuck and smooth again and I feel good for a while, until I this bad vibe and situation comes again :( ). How to heal this spiritual problem? How do I become stronger in Faith? Please help

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 2/26/2017 6:15:39 AM

You have to listen to your heart.

We all are imperfect AND that's our perfection. We are also no infallible. We have also sometimes strong periods during the road of life but remember that good will always destroy the evil. If you are stressed, kill him. Concentrate no about less the stress but KILL HIM.

As said Peter Tosh : "My technique is to assassinate the assassinators".

It's a metaphore for everyting.

Also if you have a bad vibe focus on your positive energy, we all can create a good or a bad vibe, you and only you create your energy. If you focus on deeply sweet energy, this energy will come with you. So you can create a good frequency manifestation.

Concentrate on your divinity, on the fact that we are one and we all make one. Recenter on good feelings of the world, on Mother Natur, go in your garden or in forest, smoke a spliff and get a Irie Iditation.

Never stop thinking about the love you have for His Majesty and Her Majesty, listen to good reggae music, and force you to move your ass, to go listen to the birds, singing with them.

Spread love and happinness with all the elements that you are in connection and this elements of JAH JAH would give you a sweet answer.

Messenger: RasIndy Sent: 2/26/2017 10:21:16 AM

Give thanks, I-man!
For the good tips you gave me.

I just did not understand what the I meant by "Kill him". Kill who? And how?
Please elaborate more on this if you can.

Somebody Christian suggested to do a confession to a priest about this, I am not sure if that is Right. I was also thinking of maybe stay at a monastery for a few days. I don't know what could help to regain and increase my Faith in Jah Rastafari.

PLEASE, if I and I can give i some Good advise, please write.

<3

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 2/26/2017 1:35:17 PM

Blessed Love to you man,

I'm happy if i can help plenty people, and i'm happy if you're going to be happy cause we're all one.

About Kill, kill not a person, but the stress, kill the stress ! Assassinate the stress if your stressed, transform your fear in Love, Adjust your frequency to High Love and not High Fear.

Ego is lack of love. You can be happy if your live with your ego but not in state of Love.

You can go in a monastery, if you want for few days, i think in a Orthodox if it is possible. But see a priest is bullshit. YOU ARE A PRIEST. Rastaman is the Daniel, Isaiah, Moses of dis a time. You are your FUCKIN SAVIOR. Haile Selassie I, Jesus Christ, there a the TRUE PERFECT LOVE, they can save you, but you are also YOUR FUCKIN SAVIOR so no go with a Priest who listen to you but no give a fuck about what you say and say just things that you could overstand whithout him.

You have all the Knowledge, Wisdom, Love, in YOU FUCKIN TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH. So no waste time, life is beautiful and sing with the birds and go Natur !

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 2/26/2017 1:39:50 PM

So think and remember about Word Sound Power.

The Word, Sound and Power and Thunder is in all InI. WE are the generation of the most high, the generation of the Seven Seals, connected with Krishna, Shiva, Jezeus, Osiris, Muhammad and all Bongo Prophets of all times.

Accept the fact that your just a little human in a multitude of universe parallel and so you are no perfect. Accept your ego, your fear cause this is a part of the I, and there is no Love with a True Real Beautiful Balance.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/27/2017 3:19:55 PM

When one door closes many more can open.

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 3/1/2017 11:13:21 AM

REAL TALK ELEAZAR, Simple Ting a the most PowerFul

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/2/2017 1:48:12 AM

I jut got on this reasoning as I was listening
to this (no coincidence) :

We are saved by our faith. We must be true warrior. Real militant.
We are greater. only if we put in all we have( that we know we have and also what we are capable of yet still unknown. Yes our faith in the savior saves us, because the greatest battle is to be a true ally of JAH RASTAFARI and fight the good fight, the pen is a greater weapon than a gun, and to increase our health in body, to optimize our mental vigor, and pray unceasingly:deep when in quiet/solitude, and simple when working with mind and body, the former is being absent from body/mind more so and the latter using body mind as object of worship.

We must have communion within ourself and with all life as the Power of The Trinity communes with that True Self. IandI.

Let us just take care of our lives, our livity, piece by piece become whole and holy. No matter what we up against if we have faith we will overcome, we will.
And let us take care of ALL life and all levity we can, stating at IandI PERFECT Heart canter and moving through out all around.
For if we lead in light Haile Selassie will send Help
For every cross theres a crown, harder battles are sweeter victorys.
How great can a battle get for a soul? How far does that soul intend to RISE?

Love and Respect to all those in the struggle who never give up and never give in , Fortitude and Vigilance to all you who endure and persevere and overcome with hope, faith and work, lots of effort and work and faith. HAILE I JAH RASTAFARI EVER LIVING EVER FAITHFUL
EVER TRUE

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/2/2017 6:07:01 AM

The title of this post has the answer in the question, though only your I can reason and pray and live up in the best ways to trod for oneself to trod with The Father of Creation.
Movement of JAH People between the movement of the stars and their planets and the movement of atom neutrons and microbiology and, and all engulfed in the meta-physical.

To become the least is to become the greatest,
a master in its true meaning is a teacher of others
a master of music, martial art and anything or all things in of life. serving them . as souls we must all master our senses and rule over the body and mind, for it is leader and does great when close to its leader who is JAH. Lucifer pulls people and leads from out the senses.
We must be led by spirit of JAH that is more subtle than sensory triggers and illusions of stimulus and reaction.

To know we are a piece to the puzzle of life. A link in the chain. Helping others helps ourselves and helping ourselves helps others.
The more we humble ourselves the higher we rise, and to stay high we must stay humble. Heart Centered.
The less ego, the greater JAH Blessings flow
To subdue, transmute, convert, conquer, OVERCOME the selfish , separate deluded ego of adversity to others and INI true Self is to become Christ Conscious as Yeshua Christ said inthe Book of John 14:30

" the ruler of this world is coming(Lucifer). He has no claim on me,I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here."

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I