Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6774&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress D Sent: 2/12/2017 3:31:58 PM

What is the best faith to follow base on the bible? I have noticed that there are different paths or tribes I should say. I am familiar with the 12 tribe from Grenada. they follow the path where there is certain meat and fish to eat according to the bible.But other tribes don't eat meat or no fish?

Messenger: Empress D Sent: 2/12/2017 4:00:38 PM

What is the best faith to follow when it comes to Rastafarian diet base on the bible? I have noticed that there are different paths or tribes I should say. I am familiar with the 12 tribe from Grenada. they follow the path where there is certain meat and fish to eat according to the bible.But other tribes don't eat meat or no fish?

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 2/14/2017 5:55:39 AM

It's not your tribe that decide what you eat. It's YOU

Messenger: Empress D Sent: 2/16/2017 8:10:47 PM

ok I understand it's me that decide, but I'm looking for the right way. not necessarily talking about the tribes. I know of the different tribes and there are different path each take when comes to the diet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2017 7:32:37 PM

The path of RastafarI.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 2/18/2017 2:15:41 AM

There are many different "right ways". But you can't go wrong with the Rastafari way. Bless up.

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 2/18/2017 6:26:29 AM

Yes follow Rasta and your heart, RASTAFARI mean your with all creations, so the Twelve Tribes, Bobo or Nyabinghi, it's your heart that decide what you eat

Messenger: Sister Ifua Sent: 2/19/2017 3:29:47 AM

Empress, food shouln't be the topic to find your 'tribe'.
Better start with the view on H.I.M., african roots, and watch the real behaviour of the group besides theories.

Anyway, this is the FIRST thing the Bible says about food:

Genesis 1,29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

And remember, this is said BEFORE the flood (when the world was still in a state of unity with the creator).

YeIgziabeher bereket

Messenger: Empress D Sent: 2/24/2017 5:51:48 PM

bless...

I didn't want to find food threw the tribe. I noticed that they are different tribes and different rule and ways. According to other who responded, Rastafari is the best way. I want to start eating healthier so I wanted to hear others speak out. I know its my choice but some information is better than none.

Peace and love to all that responded

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/25/2017 2:15:46 PM

To me, it just like dreadlocks.. Eating healthier starts with an inspiration then grows gradually like dreadlocks into a strong commitment.. No two peoples locks are the same, no two locks on ones own head are the same.. If the I starts slow and cuts out unhealthy things, eventually your own path becomes clear and strong in what is most right for the I; ever increasing inspiration and faith!

Love

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I