Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6764&start_row=1

White supremacy debate

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/27/2017 2:27:05 PM

TARIQ NASHEED VS ANDREW SCHULZ (White Supremacy Debate) - The brilliant idiots

https://youtu.be/dJvQxXqkizg

Sharing this as I believe it's a important but over looked topic...

What are ones thoughts?

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/27/2017 2:37:20 PM

Ark I can you embed the link or video for me please.. I can't remember how to do it

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/27/2017 10:44:37 PM

Here you go bredren

Give thanks for sharing this. I'll check it inna di rize with a nice Iditation

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2017 5:32:40 AM

Tariq a good brethren

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/28/2017 8:53:45 AM

Good discourse, though Andrew Schultz was predictably full of deflective arguments and tricky wordplay. Transparent to INI even under his cloak of being "liberal"

They themselves don't even realize their own deep seeded racism. Why should they when they consciously or unconsciously benefit from the spoils of white supremacy?

A few points I jotted down while listening

-Integration is indeed illusionary and a trick word (principle) created by white supremacy

-White supremacy is evident when you believe that just because a sprinkle of Nigerians have accumulated wealth in the U.S that racism doesn't exist. Or using Oprah and Obama in a feeble (yet predictable) attempt to magically minimize the reality of white supremacy.

-Nor could he recognize or acknowledge the FACT ALL aspects of western civilization (religion, labor, law, education, health, etc) are founded and operated on the very basis of white supremacy.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/28/2017 2:47:13 PM

Thank's Queen...

I Agree with your points.. I think Andrew Schultz ego prevents him from reasoning and taking anything from conversations in general, instead he prefers to use semantics to win arguments with little value placed on actually gaining any positive insights from the topic at hand..

I think this ego is what stands in the way of most white skinned people accepting white supremacy. The rich don't want to accept they have had an advantage in gaining what ever wealth and power they have accumulated and the poor whites don't want to accept theyve had a foot up on every other shade of people and still have been unable achieve anything, imagine the hit that would have on their white pride... I do believe this leaves them more vulnrable to manipulation from the politicall elite into believing the reason their life is so bad is the direct result of black skinned people, the Mexican, Asian or whatever other group they can use to blame for the the situationsame they find themselves in. I do feel these racist, ignorant, uneducated, poor white skinned people are manipulated by the same system of white supremacy and are in some ways unknowing victims of it... These are the ones that are causing the democratic failure of today in the former of brexit and trump. These are also the ones White skinned woke or aware people should be attempting to reach.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/28/2017 7:57:24 PM

Racism (White Supremacy), is defined as follow:

“Racism (White Supremacy) is the local and global power system and dynamic, structured and maintained by persons who classify themselves as white, whether consciously or subconsciously determined, which consists of patterns of perception, logic, symbol formation, thought, speech, action and emotional response, as conducted simultaneously in all areas of people activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war), for the ultimate purpose of white genetic survival and to prevent white genetic annihilation on planet earth -  a planet upon which the vast and overwhelming majority of people are classified as nonwhite (black, brown, red and yellow) by white skinned people, and all nonwhite people are genetically dominant (in terms of skin coloration) compared to the genetic recessive white skin people”.-   Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

In the words of Neely Fuller, Jr., “If you do not understand White Supremacy (Racism)-What it is, and how it works—everything else that you understand will only confuse you.”

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/29/2017 9:06:55 AM

Yes Empress. I was speaking more on the white privilege that white supremacy affords all white skinned people whether they are racist or not...

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I