Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6758&start_row=1

Biblical Festivals Reveal Messiah

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 1/12/2017 1:09:11 PM

Yeshua and the Fall Festivals: Divine Pictures of Things to Come

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/12/2017 3:03:29 PM

The other one come tell I say;
The other one come tell I say;
If you want to be in the light, son,
You've got to love Jesus Christ, son.
That is fantasy,
A whole pack of ignorancy, I say.

Messenger: Ras InI 7 Sent: 1/13/2017 9:16:20 AM

Go ahead and be a Peter Toshian. I'll be a Rastafari.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/13/2017 11:39:23 AM

Peter Tosh is the voice of all Afrikan Rasta Freedom Fighters.

RASTA to the bone!

FIYAH PON WESTERN CHRISTIANITY!!!

INI BUN WHITE MAN JEEEEZUS

INI, ETHIOPIA WERE "CHRISTIAN" LONG LONG BEFORE JESUS CHRIST

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/13/2017 2:12:37 PM

Since when is RastafarI about the whiteman's idea of Jesus Christ? You do know there was no "J" in Hebrew right? Iyasus Christos showed a Livity, the name is not what's important.

RasTa is about Haile Selassie I. We nah need no other name. Fyah pon Rome and dem confusion.

I and I can use Bible put that ain't the Root. AFRIKA IS THE ROOT.

Haile Selassie I
Emmanuel I
Marcus I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/14/2017 12:40:26 AM

“We were Christian for over a thousand years before Christ,” said Abba Gebremedhin [formerly known as Abba Paulos], Patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

Long before colonialism and slavery, Africans were practicing Christianity. "We know that Christianity has had a long history in Africa itself, pre-dating any kind of European influence"

Moreover, what we should really take to heart is the fact that these initiates were referred to as "Christians" prior to the time of Jesus -- and their gods where spoken of as the Christos, or Christ.

"A study of the images of ancient deities of both the Old and New Worlds reveal their Ethiopic origin. This is noted by Kenneth “From the wooly texture of the hair, I am inclined to assign to the Buddha of India, the Fuhi of China, the Sommonacom of the Siamese, the Zaha of the Japanese, and the Quetzalcoatl of the Mexicans, the same, and indeed an African, or rather Nubian, origin.” Most of these black gods were regarded as crucified saviors who died to save mankind by being nailed to a cross, or tied to a tree with arms outstretched as if on a cross, or slain violently in some other manner."

Source:
ETHIOPIAN CHRISTIANITY BEFORE CHRIST

In the book "Christianity Before Christ" Dr. Jackson explores African culture and reveals how the elements that went into the makings of Christianity did in fact exist thousands of years before the religion 'Christianity' was officially established.

Messenger: Jahkhannun Sent: 6/1/2017 3:41:04 AM

Doesn't anyone ever realise that when His Divine Majesty Haile Selassie I speaks of Jesus Christ, he indeed speaks concerning, Prince Emmanuel Charles Edward, the only black christ who was killed about 2000 years ago, and rose from the tomb back to life in a record three days, and recently trod in Jamaica fulfilling Revelation chapter 12 ?

Messenger: Jahkhannun Sent: 6/1/2017 3:47:43 AM

And in ancient Hebrew tongue, the letter y has a 'g' sound to it when pronounced, so the original name of the black christ, written literally as "Yah'oshua" in hebrew would be pronounced as "Jah'oshua", same to the divine name "YHWH" -[Ya'hă;;'wviw hä] (letter w has a 'v' sound in its tone) should be audibly "Jah'ovia", as mostly declared by the Prince of the black heaven and black earth

Messenger: Jãhkhãnån Sent: 6/1/2017 5:01:11 AM

Christianity is from creation, because the black Christ exists from before time.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I