Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6756&start_row=1

AFU-RA-KAN LINGUISTIC FAMILY TREE

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/9/2017 8:46:56 PM

Many African centered scholars such as Theophile Obenga and Dr. Yosef Ben Jochannan  (respect to David West) for decades have debunked the Western lead lies in regards to ancient Kemet and to the "Bantu Migration". This lie is one that was created by Western scholars to hide the earlier genesis of civilization of our people along the Hapi for tens of thousands of years prior and around the World. 

They also debunk the ridiculous lie that the ancient Kemitic language is not related to Niger-Congo languages (generally associated with "Negroid" populations of West, South and Central Africa) but are instead grouped into a Western created group of contemporary East African languages and the African derived Western Asian "Semitic" languages collectively called "Afro-Asiatic". African scholars (who actually speak African languages) have long criticized the entire "Afro-Asiatic" category of African languages.

There is only one Afrakan linguistic family tree. However, there are branches within this family.

The earliest is Mdu-Hapi. This originated in Central-East Africa with the dawn of homosapiens. This branch is often mislabeled by Europeans as the "Nilo-Saharan" family. The oldest members include people like the Luo, Maasai, Dinka, Nuer, etc. The ancient Twa language was also Mdu-Hapi, but most Twa people today have adopted the languages of newer Bantu immigrants. Mdu-Hapi languages also spread into the Sahel and Sahara. Sara, Kanuri, and Songhai are all classified as so-called Nilo-Saharan, which is really Mdu-Hapi. Egyptologist Albert Churchward proved over a century ago that both the Kushite and Kemetic languages were of the Mdu-Hapi branch (Nilo-Saharan) of the African linguistic tree. The surviving Nubian language remains Mdu-Hapi.

The Khoisan languages diverged earliest. These were nomadic Twa people who moved south of the equator. The retain some ancient elements of Mdu-Hapi that have changed due to foreign influence in more recent centuries. For example, both Mdu-Hapi and Khoisan contained "click" sounds in ancient times. The Kemetic language was full of these ancient clicks.

The next branch to diverge was the Mdu-Omo branch. It is named so because it developed first in the Omo Valley of southwest Ethiopia. This branch is mislabeled "Afro-Asiatic" by Europoids. However, it was not developed in Asia so there is nothing "Asiatic" about it. This branch is very important historically which is why Europoid linguists have tried so desperately to cloud the nature of this branch by using fake biblical concepts like Semetic and Cushitic. The term "Cushitic" is inappropriate for it because the so-called Cushitic languages are not the same as that of actual Kush (which was Mdu-Hapi/Nilo-Saharan). This biblical misnaming has brought great confusion. The Medu-Ntchr and Meroitic written languages belong to the Mdu-Hapi (Nilo-Saharan) branch, not the so-called Afro-Asiatic branch. Either way, both belong to the African linguistic tree.

The next branch to diverge was the Mdu-Djoliba branch. This branch is mislabeled "Niger" by Europoids. Though named after the river, the word Niger has no origin in West Africa so it is inaccurate. The most widely known indigenous name for that great river is the Manding name "Djoliba." In antiquity (around the time of the expansionist Nok civilization), a significant but small population of Mdu-Djoliba speakers lived in Central Africa

The fifth branch to diverge was the Mdu-Malagasy branch. This branch is unique in that it originated from Khoisan speakers who settled Madagascar; however, the isolation of that great island caused it to develop distinct characteristics in the language and phenotype of the people. While yellow-brown skin, flat noses, full lips, and "slanted" eyes was a trait they brought with them from the Khoisan, it was in the isolation period of Madagascar that they developed a common trait for wavy hair that they would take with them as they settled Southeast Asia's islands. Contrary to Europoid lies, the presence of Malagasy in Madagascar did not come from the South East Asia's islands, but was brought there by people from Madagascar, who are the origin of the Mongoloid features (though Mongoloids developed into a distinct race of their own).

The youngest branch is the Mdu-Bantu branch. This branch is complex in that it is actually a melting pot of earlier branches. This branch originated from Kushite-Kemetic sailors who sought refuge in East Africa's coast due to invasion. However, their new land (Kenya-Tanzania) was already home to other Mdu-Hapi speakers (such as the Maasai and Luo), Khoisan, as well as a considerable amount of Mdu-Djoliba speakers who arrived there during Nok expansionism. The mixture of all of these languages gave birth to the Bantu branch, whose oldest member is Pre-Islamic KiSwahili. The Bantu eventually grew to be the most populous group in East Africa and spread out into Central and Southern Africa.

As you can see, the six branches of the African linguistic Tree reveal the interconnectedness of the African race.

----Khonsu Nok

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1547/valley-origins-dispersal-niger-speakers#ixzz4VJl8W1ci

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/10/2017 12:15:12 PM

Great share RAs Goddess! Give thankhs
What was that video the I tried to share? It is not working for I..
Love + Honor

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/11/2017 7:05:28 AM

Greetings JC, I couldn't get the YouTube link to post right, doing this from my phone, that may be why...

The video is Theofile Obenga "learning MDU NTR"

https://youtu.be/_-qF23u2oAY

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/11/2017 5:24:55 PM

Oneness Goddess,
Give thankhs for the link for the video!
Iyah Obenga touches on a crucial point only 3 minutes into this video... Even european languages, even so called semitic languages, they all stem from Afrikan writing. Itinuing to watch and learn now... Lets see if I can post this video..

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/12/2017 3:08:18 PM

What language does Ge'ez derive from?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/12/2017 7:31:11 PM

The Facts remain, These Axumites used a very old Semitic Language known as Ge'ez which derives from an ancient Semitic Language known as Ugaritic Cuneiform. Ge'ez is not Hamitic Cushite or Ethiopia's first language or her oldest language. Ge'ez is no where near as old as the Mdu Ntr, an original Nile Valley Language created by the True [Nubian Ethiopian Cushites] in the earliest of Antiquity.

The Kebra Nagast is not merely a literary work, but it is the repository of Ethiopian national and religious feelings." However, the fact remains, this document wasn't written in Ge'ez until the *14th Century a.d.* when the Portuguese arrived at the Horn of Africa discovering their distant Christian Brethren for the first time.

AFRIKAN MOTHER TONGUE

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 1/14/2017 11:46:47 PM

Ises Queen!
Great link the I provided there! I hope ones and ones take a look at that article from the Daily Mail.. Even the mainstream babylon media admits ALL languages, tongues, writings systems come from Afrika.

There are a couple more links for youtube videos I want to share, both can help I&I learn the Medu Neter more fully... wishing I could post them but the embed is not working for I.. Maybe I forgot how to do it correctly.
This video from Brother Reggie is a lengthy discussion full of information on reading Medu Neter.
This one from Ani Khafra is a very helpful, more instructional explanation of the types of Medu Neter, a song form of remembering the single-sound symbols, and more.

Fulljoy =)
More Iducation

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/17/2017 2:01:30 PM

Yes I! Give thankhs for the links. Will check them when I have a moment to properly ingest!

One

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/18/2017 12:30:36 AM

Jean Claude Mboli has published work using the comparative linguistic method in anthropological linguistics to debunk afro asiatic as a classification..... and show the comparative ties between the sesh mdu ntr and contemporary african languages. The difficulty lies in trying to access his works in english. Brothers Asar Imhotep and Wudjau who continue in his line of work post regular videos such as that below. Another to check out would be the works of Dr Clyde Winters.

Some Example of the comparative method

Below we will compare the term for cow from various African languages:
CATTLE/ COW
Egyptian ng, nag
Wolof nag
Peul/Fulfulde nag
Angas ning
Ankwe ning
Susu ninge
Nuer yang
Baguirmi m-ang, mang
Gbea m-angu, mangu
Sar(a) m-ang, mang
Serere nak
Mande nika
Burma nak
Jarawa i-nak
Kagoro nyak
Kaje nyak
Burak nyek
Kagoma nyak
Bobo nyanga
Kono-Vai nige
So.W. Mande ninke
Sembla nigi
Congo-Benue *i-nak
Duala nyaka
Mpongwe nyare
Fang nyar
Kwa nare
Azer(Azayr) na
Soninke na
Gourmantche nua, nue
Senufo nu
Ewe nyi
Niellim nya
Boua (Bwa) nya
Tarok ina
Iregwe nya
Dadiya nee
Amo na
Baya nday
Bobofing nya-nga
Gera ndiya
Koro indak
Hausa nagge
Dravidian Languages
Tamil naku
Tulu naku

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 1/18/2017 12:57:06 AM

Ya'll would love Ethiopic, by Ayele Bekerie. They got it on Amazon for cheap...don't sleep!

Selam

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I