Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6748&start_row=1

African Divine Kingship aka KABAKA

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/1/2017 6:02:22 AM

An article of Sacred Kingship

Praise His Majesty
Rastafari is a African tradition from long long

Isis to the Cwezi / Tutsi people of the Bun-EURO-Kitara

Messenger: Black Son of Jah Sent: 1/1/2017 5:41:24 PM

I'll definitely be looking more into this Rasta. Thanks.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/2/2017 4:20:18 AM

Wow!!! 2 great reads!!!! I briefly scanned both and can't wait to print these out, as opposed to reading it from my phone.

Love the etymology and many other connections to Kush/Kemet and line of Kings and origin of many biblical events and characters!

"Original earth’s name is Isi, Isin, ns, sia, ensi by Africans. A term that came to be written as AETHI by the Greeks which later got conceptualized as planet Asia, then Earth by the English).Word Aethi-opia/Ethiopia which the Greeks applied to refer to what we call Africa, originally came from this concept of Bantu term “Isi” that initially changed to term AETHI."

Great articles Ras! Give thanks for sharing!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/2/2017 11:40:55 AM

Very good advice on printing instead of reading the digital which is easily lost. The Tutsi giant tribe and Kilenjin praise Imn-Ra and are thought to be the forefathers of the tribes that went north into Kemet. They have many similarities between their language and the language of ancient kemet.
The Cwezi are a very interesting group often attributed as having super human capabilities and I personally find a shallow but iritical connection to their homeland of ancient Buganda name BunEuro (Bunyoro) Kitara.....

The whole a dem praise dem divine king or Kabaka.

And to think the weatern world label InI as crazy for doing so.

So many irtical paradigms to learn from in mummaland to think how many of we have ended up STUCK on this judeochristianislamic philosophy is a damn shame. InI need NOT such philosophy to sight the Kabaka of Haile Selassie

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 1/2/2017 6:00:41 PM

THESE WORDS BEAR REPEATING:

"So many irtical paradigms to learn from in mummaland to think how many of we have ended up STUCK on this judeochristianislamic philosophy is a damn shame. InI need NOT such philosophy to sight the Kabaka of Haile Selassie"

YES I! RASTAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some interesting highlights:

A 1792 map showing East, Central and Kalahari regions of Africa marked as Ethiopia suggesting that groups around the yellow area were of a united civilization than previously hypothesized. The map also indicates that most countries in Africa as we know them today are not what and where they used to be in the genesis. And that most ancient texts in the Bible referencing Ethiopia are talking about the whole region of sub-Saharan Africa or the whole of Africa, not just modern day Ethiopia.

ROYAL KABAKA/KUSHITE LION

For instance, Emperor Menelik II of Ethiopia was addressed as "the conquering Lion of the Judah." Kabaka of Buganda was addressed as "Mpologoma" ( Lion). The Baganda explained that the lion was the first totemic animals among all the Baganda, and that it belonged to all the totemic clans in addition to their individual totems. In short, common totems signified common entities, or oneness of a people….both Haile Selassies and Sir Edward Muteesa II were the Royal lions.

Connecting Bantu words and Cultural practices with ancient Egyptians
In Buganda kingdom, the Baganda people use word KABAKA to address their king with honor. This word remained in Uganda when ancient Ethiopic King of Egypt CHABAKA or SHABAKA ruled from Egypt between (721 BC-707/706 B.C.E) and extended his influence into sub-Saharan Africa. Chabaka was also known as Shabataka and the same word is still used today by the Baganda people to address to their king, which they pronounce as SABATAKA.It means King of people.
KABAKA also means a Falcon/Eagle in Kirundi.

Sakabaka semuganza bicu. This sentence means ”Falcon king of birds dweller of higher horizons”. In ancient Egypt, a Falcon is a symbol of power, wisdom and symbol of God Ra and Horus or Hora or Horera.To horera in Kirundi is to avenge. Remember Horus was immaculately born to avenge his father Osiris who was murdered by his uncle Seth. A Falcon/Eagle is also symbol of power among the Basinga (a Tutsi sub-clan) of Rwanda.

BANTU & ANCIENT KEMET

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 8:32:04 AM

To be fair, the word was introduced to me by the artist. But since then it lead me to an empowering overstanding of the Kabaka of Buganda and their history. The Cwezi a blessed peope

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I