Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6741&start_row=11

Rastafari and the bible.

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/28/2016 11:09:33 AM

As Cheik Anta Diop said in Civilization or Barbarism " Christ is a title for someone who watches over the mysteries".

“We were Christian for over a thousand years before Christ,” Abba Gebremedhin [formerly known as Abba Paulos], the Patriarch of the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church, declared. Ethiopian monotheism harks back much further in time.

And again, we see the ancient linguistic and philosophical connection between Kush (mother) and Kemet (her eldest daughter)

Tewahedo is a Ge'ez word meaning "being made one" or "unified"..

Kemetic Tawi or Taui = the union of the two lands of Egypt, or "Union of the lower self with the Higher Self"

Tahwid in Arabic = is the indivisible oneness concept of monotheism in Islam

"From the ancient days to now, the Sun and Constellations have been deeply rooted in the traditions of the Throne of David, demonstrated in both the Ible and culture of Ethiopia and its Tewahedo Orthodox Church. Studying such esoteric or hidden messages in the Ible and Orthodox Christianity helps us as Rastafari: To overstand our JAH Emperor Haile Sellassie I as both the Zodiacal and Biblical Messianic King David-Judah: as above so below …To know HIM as King of the Nile Valley … To know HIM in His Supreme fullness, as an anointed Man of Might and Burning Flame, Light of this World, Lion Sun-King, Star of Afraka."

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2016 9:37:53 PM

' GARVEYSAFRICA said:
" Its good to seperate the religion of Ethiopia from what WE know today as Christianity"

I was meditating today about this and was on this same point. JAH knows metal, iron, steel, brass and such is not evil or wrong oppressing in itself but when its in hand of oppressor they use it to make guns swords shields and chains and shackles. So it is with Bible. Still in that metal(words, scripture) the Key that unlocks the chains lock and the axe that breaks the chains can be found to be that same metal.

We see things and translate them into words of language we know. Its difficult for many to think in a language they don't know, or let alone think beyond language and jus in spirit seeing things as they are and not defining them and perceiving things in human languages.

We must learn to see with the eyes of JAH . To think with the minds of JAH, To hear with the ears of JAH. And to live with the HEART BEAT of JAH. And there permanently be establissed.

So this is the leap from seeing things beyond ones own way of translating life thru human language and religion, terms and concepts and seeing reality as it is without translation. So we must move from all religions to where they are all pointing. Move beyond the spiritual realm the unified field of one, where nothing separated and everything unites and we realize that religions and languages and all help us find reality and describe it but are not reality its self.

“We were Christian for over a thousand years before (Yeshua)Christ,” Abba Gebremedhin "
I Give thanks for this previous post RastaGoddess. Rastafari is The Root of David . Quadmawe, the First of Creation. Perfect in all Goodness. And still Perfect Holy and Blessed.

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/29/2016 3:49:42 AM

All i can say is that i do not reject the Bible completely although i know it is flawed and like said previously might not be bad of itself but it was used for oppression. I read it occasionally, but almost completely agree with the views of most here, especially Jessep and RG and GA. Selassie I, Jah Rastafari is beyond the Bible without a doubt, before, during and after the Bible and transcends all things and draws its root from the first spiritual/metaphysical/natural/ concepts from Africa and from the start of Iration.

"Glory be to Jah, one creator"

Rastafari

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/5/2017 12:28:30 PM

The Word is Jah and Jah is the Word, so it is written, so it has been said.
-
Jah is perfect and pure, no error in him whatsoever.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/8/2017 4:02:04 PM

I actually do not agree with Paul the apostle. To me he seems more like a wizard, an obeah worker, a skilled master magician, an agent of babylon who infiltrated the black christ movement 2000 years ago and pretended to be one of them. Under this pretense, he was able to lead many astray by teaching a diluted and corrupted doctrine.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 11:19:51 PM

I might have gotten too ahead of myself here.
Now I see why it's difficult for me to resonate with his teaching, because they are meant for the gentiles and white people, and not for I the black israelite, excluding the book of hebrews.
He was an apostle, true, but he was sent out to preach to the gentiles, and not the black jew.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 9:06:30 PM

No No No I still find it hard to consume his teachment. It's not right according to the black supremacy of creation. I am right after all. This man Paul is a disciple of darkness, disciplined in the dark arts, and a very good pretender. He could have made up stories to tell of his alleged conversion so he could dwell among the flock. He even was against marriage, probably he was gay. I've never seen a real man who does not want a woman, a free gift from the black heavenly father the Almighty God.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 9:13:19 PM

Or he was not a real man. But he should not be advising God's children against marriage. Then he goes ahead to "prophesy" that the church of the antichrist will come in the future, and they will be against marriage. Ironical it is ; is he not one of them ?

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/10/2017 9:33:18 PM

This man wrought a lot of confusion concerning the law of Moses among great multitudes of peoples over a wide region of earth, when he taught against observance of the law. Today the confusion is still noticeable in the churches, as the so - called christians have abandoned the law under instruction from wizard Paul's teachings.
°
Little did Paul fail to consider that the law was given to Moses by Christ himself. Moses met the almighty black God, the holy trinity Selassie I, Father, Son and Spirit of Nyabinghi as one. And the Black God gave him the law, and said to him that this law of nature should be kept by all generations of Israelites to come, for ever and ever, until the final judgement of Satan Lucifer. And the black christ himself said to his disciples : "If you love me and my father, keep my commandments." referring to the whole law given to Moses.
°
Thus I sight Paul's folly and pretense.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 8:58:19 AM

Burn out Paul.The rest of the bible is holy and pure.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I