Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6736&start_row=1

Lodge Rasta

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/24/2016 9:06:32 PM

Given the fact it is often claimed His Majesty was a Mason, bearing titles such as Cross of African Redemption, Knight of the Sublime Order of the Nile, and Knight of the Order of Ethiopia...

Should InI Africans in the west be looking to join ones such as the Prince Hall order? or even the Order of ethiopia / other African original orders where possible?

give thanks. Burn stigma

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2016 7:58:03 AM

Good question Ras.

As conscious Afrikan Minds, we are natural born SUNS OF MA ("Masons"). INI are the ORI-ginal builders of Self/All, in accordance to the Neter/Natural Cosmological Laws and Order.

CREATION IS INI "LODGE"

Personally, I wouldn't trust or need to join any organized institutions to study what INI ancients left "coded" within our very DNA and memory banks and within Creation herself. I find no need to join the Freemasons, their lodges or rituals...any less then I would be a Christian in their church with their bible.

INI are RA STAR FAR (I), of the Highest Order and overstand the order of Divine "MAAT-hematics" and Sacred Geometry of the Cosmos, The Golden Rule/Architect that builds all in the universe (Phi), the SUN/SON principle, and so on...

INI ARE THE ORI-GINAL MASTER MASUNS! ✊;🏾;☀;️;

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2016 8:10:11 AM

Peace and blessings for that answer. We are definately the original I respect that fully. As well as His Majesty though it is also claimed Garvey, and many others were members of the Prince Hall order. Maybe masonary in this time is NOT the answer but theres something about the idea of Africans meeting regularly behind closed doors to plan our improvement that resonates well with me. As we know Africa even today is full of self proclaimed secret societies.... but still, this could be a study group for example it dont haffe be Lodge.

Give thanks I

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2016 9:13:14 AM

"but theres something about the idea of Africans meeting regularly behind closed doors to plan our improvement that resonates well with me."

YES I

That resonates well with I also Rasta

THAT....I can get with

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 12/25/2016 9:48:56 PM

Greetings family, one love.
I certainly would not join a order today. Rather i iditate peaceully and listen to Jah.
I also do not think it is a wise decision for anyone conscious to join them for they cause division.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2016 10:07:28 PM

Can you explain His Majestys position as a Mason?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2016 10:27:37 PM

Or was he merely recieving a gift from the crown when photographed in traditonal masonic wear? Out of respect rather than being a formal member? Is the Ethiopian masonary a real thing in modern times? There isnt much information out there on that sect at all.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/26/2016 12:13:36 AM

Only King Hail Selassie can lead any organization...be it Christianity, nature, or the UN. or any other, without HIM all them are like boats without rudder, ships without captain......

HIM is the power and guiding factor of all life organic organize centralizing organs in the 1 body of creation

All organization need HIM guidance from Anglicism to Zen

Go and Join where you can best work and serve Ras.

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 12/27/2016 7:50:35 AM

Greetings,
I am sure HIM was part of an order but i do not think i should say something like that without any proof. Still I think he was acknowledged as his reign was prophesied and the titles bestowed upon him symbolise the level of respect he was given among the other masons. I am sure the guests who were invited most of them were masons who came to pay tribute to ancient Kemet.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 9:11:43 AM

What exactly is "Freemasonry"?

---------------------

Freemasonry is only one Path (PTAH) which is designed to point us to universal truths, the compass is a mathematical tool that guides and gives direction (humanity has lost its way and is in dire need of a moral compass), thus, the traveling man (Freemason) can not go too far without this valuable working tool. This tool was designed to move him from the North East corner (a temporary place of darkness), a place symbolizing physical and spiritual death to the East where warmth and enlightenment originates (symbolic of knowledge and truth). The physical sun rises in the East and the Worshipful Master's knowledge and intellect should energize the lodge; just as the sun puts the earth in motion. (Reference: Allen Roberts; "The Craft and Its Symbols).

---------------------

Freemasonry: Ancient Afrikan/ Kemetic/ Egyptian communal way of life and being- By Dr. Kwame Nantambu

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I