Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6736&start_row=11

Lodge Rasta

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/27/2016 9:21:21 AM

RasTafari Selassie I is a direct descendant of the Solomonic Dynasty/House, the Master Builder and Original Masonic Teachings.

All other Masonic Lodges (though merely VERSIONS of) must bow to the original Ethiopian/Nubian Masonic Head, RasTafari.

H.I.M. The Mason

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 12/28/2016 11:25:39 AM

This is the main reason iman cant join a order in this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwLHoXycPN4

The doco shows everything about the current freemasons order and its history. As much as they may have keys to emlightenment i just do not think it is in the positivity for afrika at all. There greedy people who thrive on the worlds current state of confusion so they can think they are a cool club. Judgement on them will surely be redder.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2016 9:49:37 PM

Every organization, business is hijacked if not being ruled by righteous.(never be it to RasTafari, far be it as far as east is from west-JAH guidae and protect,sanctify the Movement) even Wal-Mart was once a company of integrity .(befor Sam Walter passed on..)

Kingdoms rise and Kingdoms fall, not because of the Kingdom but the Leaders change, for righteousness exhautls a nation and wickedness brings its ruin. same goes for masons, any church(Vatican example) , America is on decline, egypts had its fall, Israel had their wise and fall. ... the list goes on...Only those who are on the Soldi foundation will endure. And wehen things fall they can only fall back on to the most noble truth and firm on there they can rise .
Truly blessings come to those orgainazation that do good but these that are being mislead, taking crooked path are bringing ruin to themselves.

If your country is going astray, you should run to be leader,
if our family is dis-functional we must bring the order, corection,righteousness.
participate where YOUR PART IS

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/29/2016 6:13:43 AM

Ancient Mystic Order of Ethiopia

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/29/2016 6:59:02 AM

Great find. This touches Prince Hall masonary and the ancient order of Ethiopia but focuses mainly on the Original mystery system and original secret society / university. A must read......

The thing that jump out at I first is the many references to the work of GM James. They claim the ancient mysteries of kemet dealt with the 7 disciplines of medicine, physics, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, theology and divinity. These sciences certainly resonate well with I, with the focus on learning but also implementing within everyday practice for it to truly work. Yes I....... I will spend some more time going through this, digesting parts slowly as InI move forward.

One thing that confuse I is where they claim the obelisk represent male and female energy? I know how this can represent male / the rod of Ausar and essence of reincarnation; I have also seen the obelisk as representing a solidified beam of the suns light or solidified divinity (which would be without gender). But I cant see where the female representation come from? Not that I disagree just havent seen this side of reasoning the tekken before.

The article then seem to make note of how modern freemasonary even with the Prince Hall (black) masonary have become intertwinee with judeochristiandom. Critisizing the black masons of today for having such representation on their altars over indigenous african tradition despite the knowledge being widely available to InI today. Again, this sets off alarm bells. I suprise but glad to see such talk in a nyabinghi article

(Sidenote: the jump aroun order of the pages....kmt)

Give thanks Rasta Goddess and if the I dem didnt hear me,

A MUST READ!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/29/2016 11:03:04 AM

I too was well surprised to see this in Nyabinghi article! And yes, the 7 disciplines resonate very well with I also!

What does NOT surprise me is the corruption and perversions of our Ancient Kushite system by western "civil"-ization. Same old...same old...

And sadly, as a result of western influence, most (if not all) Black organizations get corrupted by EGO. This is why I resist any form of organized institutions. As a collective, we simply haven't transcended from western thinking and attitudes.

In the spirit of our ancestors, and as natural born "masons", I prefer to build with a few like minded Idren, bit by bit, brick by brick.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/29/2016 1:21:47 PM

By the way Ras, I wanted to reason about di I's comments regarding the TEKHEN (obelisk)

The circle at the base on the obelisk represents the female vagina and thus male/female duality.

Speaking numerologically, there are 4 sides to an obelisk and Four (4) is female/ feminine

The obelisk was a solar symbol that represented a vital flow between heaven and earth, a way of communicating with the divine.

The regenerative DJED (pillar) of RA (son/sun) penetrating the womb of the heavens. Thus the symbolic representation of the red hot male fire phallus that pierces the female blue (black) heavens, thus creating life.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/29/2016 5:18:34 PM

Theres an Eygptian obelisk at the vatican, it would be interesting to know the Pharaoh who constructed it.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/29/2016 5:57:39 PM

If I remember correctly, it was initially erected by Pharaoh “Usermaatra Setepenra Meryamun” (Rameses II) in the city of Iunu or Onu" (Heliopolis)

In 30 BC Augustus brought it to Rome

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I