Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6733&start_row=1

Annunaki

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I-Man Sent: 12/24/2016 6:43:32 AM

Today, i think dat is very interessant to speak about The Annunaki, they were an old civilization, who is suppose to be E.T. but that is maybe fake.

"10 facts about the Annunaki"

In many depictions of the Anunnaki, we can see strange objects worn by “those who came from the stars”, one of the most interesting examples are “wrist watches” which appear in almost every single depiction of the Anunnaki.

The Sumerians were the first people who started building actual cities, organised using actual city grids like we see in modern day cities around the world, according to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki transferred this knowledge to ancient man.

In the 19th century archaeologists exploring the ancient ruins of Nineveh discovered 22,000 clay tablets which are directly connected to the Anunnaki.

In 1976 author Sitchin published his personal translations of the Sumerian texts in a series of books called “The Earth Chronicles“. According to Sitchin the clay tablets describe an alien race known as the Anunnaki who came to Earth to mine gold.

Gold reflects infrared light. Infrared is basically light you don’t see it, but we interact with it in the form of heat, the radiation interacts with our molecules and that makes them vibrate faster and you’ll feel that as heat, gold also makes a good heat shield, partly because it’s so malleable. You can make gold very thin; it’s easy to work with; and it has great properties for reflecting and heat protection making it a “must have” resource not only for us but potentially for extraterrestrial visitors as Sitchin suggests.

Sitchin theorized that “the Anunnaki” came from another planet in our solar system that has an 3,600-year elliptical orbit.
According to the Ancient Alien theory, the Anunnaki genetically altered primitive mankind and created a labor force which allowed them to mine gold faster.

According to Zecharia Sitchin, “the Adamu” were the first modern humans, they were created by the Anunnaki 450,000 years ago when they genetically mixed their DNA with that of prehistoric man and that way obtained a labor force which did what the Anunnaki wanted.

“Adam” in Hebrew stands for “man”. “Adamu” is what the Sumerians refer to as “first man,” the Anunnaki slaves.

Zulu legends speak of a time when “visitors from the stars” came to excavate gold and other natural resources. These mines were worked by slaves created by the “First People“.

So this is Legend, Truth or I-Man think that the Annunaki was an old Civilization from Iraq behind the Sumerians, they were very smart because of the Ivine Transcendence with God, and they are also giants, and all science can prove that the Annunaki were giants like 2,50 or 3 meters. That was an old Civilization with knowledge in Science, Medicine, Astronomy, etc and they give their knowledge and the Ivine Transcendance to the Annunaki, but thy not Extra Terrian.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/24/2016 8:40:31 AM

I believe very little of what Stitchin had to say. To this day there are no mention of anunaki or nibiru in sumerian texts. He has long been proven to be a liar or mistranslator at best. We do have history of 'giant' people in reality - the tutsi nilotic peoples who are part descendant from kemet.
In any case, almost every example of people recieving intelligence from aliens are usually racist deflections from the fact that the knowledge comes from more ancient, africans.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/24/2016 8:45:12 AM

The African Origin of Ancient Sumerian Civilization: Lands of the Black (Headed) People

The Annunaki “Those Of Royal Blood”

The first Sumerian ruler of historical record, Etana, king of Kish (also known as KUSH/Ethiopia)

"The common ancestor of the Annu settled along the Nile was Ani or An, a name determined by the word (khet) and which, dating from the earliest versions of the `Book of the Dead' (4100 BCE) onwards, is given to the god Osiris. . . . The identity of the god An with Osiris has been demonstrated by Pleyte; we should indeed, recall that Osiris is also surnamed by the Anu: `Osiris Ani' The god Anu is represented alternatively by the symbol and the symbol . The Aunak tribes now inhabiting the upper Nile (in Ethiopia) are related to the ancient Annu."
--Cheikh Anta Diop, Origin of The Ancient Egyptians, 1981

=============================================================
Our Most Respected brother Historian Dr. Ben's , theory is that the Annu people of the (Mountains of the Moon) bought agriculture, science and culture down the Nile River.
=============================================================

In 9,600 BCE, the Bongo, Kango, Efe, Akka and Twa - the Anu peoples, lived in
the forest at the foot of BABA TIBA (“Mountains of the Moon”) (Mt. Ruwenzori,
east of Lake Kivu, Rwanda). The ANU say that in the beginning there was ELIMA
(supreme being), TA-HU (Sacred Tree) of TA-HU-TI (Moon God) on BABA TIBA
(“Mountains of the Moon”).

One of Africa’s many civilizations is that of Sumer. Founded along the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, in Asia-Minor, it in many respects was a twin city of Kemet; spawned by the same progenitors Nubia-Kush, it mirrored Kemet in numerous areas. In the names of cities and towns there was Anu, Mari, Amon, Kush (Kish), Assur (Ausar), and others. Like Pharaohs of Nubia and Kemet, Sumer was as also governed by divine leaders called ‘En’, who also were considered ‘Son of the Sun’ or, the ‘Son of Anu’. The Ntcheru of Sumer were called Dingir, and they too paralleled those of Nubia-Kemet"

http://kemetway.com/Digest/Content/Sumer.html

http://www.beforebc.de/all_africa/200_egypt/EgyptianAncestors-theAnu.html

http://kemetichistoryofafrikabluelotus.blogspot.com/2010/04/mountain-of-moon-home-of-anu.html?m=1

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 8:36:27 AM

See it deh RG. Anu becomes Annunaki and aliens.

'In any case, almost every example of people recieving intelligence from aliens are usually racist deflections from the fact that the knowledge comes from more ancient, africans.'

Messenger: Ryanred Sent: 9/12/2018 6:47:16 PM

I-man,

From what I've learned in the last two months you are spot on. But I thought they came to earth 435,000 years ago. Enki was sent to find gold in the sea on a monatomic level and spent 35,000 year's, Anu wasn't happy with the amount, so sent Enlil down to have a go. He spent a 140,000 years on earth and Anu still wasnt happy. Enki had the idea to mix anunnaki dna with the being on earth at the time, which was homo erectus. To mine gold for them. But the orme is why they want the gold as well as the reasons u provided. I hvnt heard of there watches but would like to find out about them. Also I know about the fallen angels who lay with man's wife and nethfilim giants were born. I have not seen any literature to say the anunnaki were 2.5-3.0m tall. Please send me your source of information.

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/30/2019 1:31:54 PM

What I have seen when reasoning with ones on the Anunna is that men want to make them out to be physical aliens, but they are interdimensional if anything just like any other being of divine power from other cultures.

Principles in Nature, just like the Neteru or Eloheim. Or Ancestors deified and given attributes of nature, like how Shango is said to be a real king that was made an Orisa. They are abstractions for energies. In this way Enlil, is Lord of Wind or Lord of Breath. So He gives the Breath of Life or healthy breathing practice. Enki the maker of man is Lord of Earth and Waters. Our flesh is of Earth and 75% water just like the Earth. Anu is Heaven and the influences of all the celestial bodies working in conjunction. Anshar is the Light of Stars. and Kishar the Blackness of Space. Ones like Inanna, may had been a person in flesh but was elevated and deified until you get something like Auset or Het-Heru; a representation of the influence of the planet Venus. The Bull of Heaven associated with Inanna and Anu is Taurus. Not a literal bull.

Theorist like Sitchen over literalize the mythos because he doesn't have a mystic innerstanding of how these cultures worked. A lot of people pick up and run with it. Not saying they weren't ancestors in flesh, but they were elevated and given certain reverence as being one with principles of nature. The title King of Kings comes from Anu to Enlil and then the royalty of Sumer and Akkadia. From this Judah would inherit the title until His Majesty come as the last King of Kings.

When you read your Bible and translate to Hebrew the word Eloheim is meaning this same thing, the Anunnaki. This is where the multiple gods in Genesis and other Books in the Bible come from.

Messenger: Shamayim Gihon Sent: 11/30/2019 3:27:53 PM

One more point about this mythos is the Igigi were Etherial, without body. When they incarnated into Earth only then were they physical and called the Anunna. So InI reason these Ingels refer to InI, as we come through the womb of our mothers just as all other life on Earth. Naturally.

We are not the flesh, the flesh is vehicle for the Spirit. In the Essenic Scrolls Yesus says the Spirit is of the Heavenly Father and our bodies the Earthly Mother. The great journey ones should be thankful of is birth and the union of man and woman to procreate. This is what brings the Igigi through the gates to walk the earth as man. Gravity and Karma. Services of life to Life. Growing the conscious of Life Iself. The flowering and fruits of the Iniverse's Self Love.

Messenger: CarterBlunt Sent: 12/11/2019 9:37:45 AM

Assassins Creed story is basically about making all the myths true, it's pretty awesome. Like in the latest game, I went to the underworld and got ripped off by Hades. Turns out the underworld is actually a part of the Atlantis civilization, but not technically Atlantis, which is the city Poseidon controls. Then you have Elysium, which is where the fallen heroes go to live in paradise forever, but really Persephone just enslaves them and makes them guard her bullshit where no one ever goes. The sphinx, cyclops, gorgon(medusa), minotaur, etc, were genetic experiments going on behind Poseidon's back. Fans of the series compare the Atlantis civilization story to the Annunaki story, the only real difference is they are from Earth. They still made us as slaves, Adam and Eve rebelled and stole a piece of technology(the apple of eden) and used it to fight back against the Atlanteans. Interesting stuff!

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/12/2019 1:06:41 AM

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 12/12/2019 2:29:55 AM

Additionally, I would have to add that it isn't impossible for there to be giants the way people think but you have to keep in mind that giant is a very relative term.

Verne Jay Troyer: 2' 8"
Dwayne Johnson: 6′; 5″;
The Undertaker: 6′; 10″;
Wilt Chamberlain: 7′; 1″;
Shaquille O'Neal: 7′; 1″; (324 lbs)
The Great Khali: 7′; 1″; (347 lbs)
André the Giant: 7′; 4″; (520 lbs)
Yao Ming: 7′; 6″; (310 lbs)
Sandra Elaine Allen: 7' 7"
Jorge González: 8′; 0″; (461 lbs)

It's not easy being 520 lbs. Imagine the weight of 10-15 feet. Gigantism exists, just like dwarfism, but I think the concept of making them into their own race and imagining some crazy origin story is the work of "shorter people" who are amazed by the difference in height.

And likewise, if you're fighting against giants, especially building a reputation on defeating giants, the only way to get them to let you measure them accurately would be to kill them. In the KJV Goliath is reported as being six cubits and a span (9' 9") but in the Septuagint, Goliath is said to be 4 cubits and a span (6' 9"). This would make him shorter than The Undertaker. This makes a big difference. One seems accurate while the other seems like an exaggeration meant to help bolster David's reputation.

And when a large group of people are called giants we should wonder if the people calling them giants weren't short statured. A lot of tribes are shorter. Asians in general are typically shorter (around 165cm) so if they went to war against african americans with an average height of 176.3cm we would be giants. However, there is a lot of diversity between heights in African Americans.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I