Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6729&start_row=41

Afrikan/Kemetic Origins of The Book of Revelations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 11:25:49 AM

Kemet outdates Christianity John so the thing that is older cannot steal from the one that is younger. 1+1=2. Moses was learned in all the ways of Kemet and so on.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:02:53 PM

Neither did the bible steal from Kemet. The two are totally different and separate religions. Even the doctrines of the two religions differ. A young child can see that.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:06:04 PM

Moses learned egyptian wisdom as custom, because he was raised in an egyptian household by the princess of egypt. His being learned in the Egyptian wisdom did not prevent him from Killing, murdering an egyptian who hit his kinsman,which showed his exact stance. He stood with his people, and not the Egyptians. Besides, it was the Almighty God's wisdom and power and mighty and outstretched arm that saved and redeemed Israel from bondage, and none of that Egyptian wisdom helped in any way, but only by The Might of the Trinity (Ras Tafarivdivine Power, Word and Spirit) , was Israel redeemed and repatriated back to their ancestral land, which was then overrun by foreigners.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 9:01:10 PM

Nice story. InI ancestral land is The African land which Egypt is a GlORIOUS part of. Many people See the correlation and possible plaigarism christianity and bible story did against Kemet and Indian mythology. I dont make it up. You dont have to believe it still but you dont need to come in here and tell us say it is dead or it is false when that mythology is at LEAST as valid as yours and much more important to global african history

Haile Selassie throne...David throne.....the FIRST Kings and Queens to sit on the throne the ORIGINALS to the throne did ites up Kemetic religion and not Yah or Jah ir God or Emmanuel.
King Ori did say Heru and descend directly from the kemetyu

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 9:44:19 PM

No religion or culture is more important than another. Or would you say God prefers one peoples over another? or holds one religion in higher esteem than another? I don't think so.
Haile Selassie claiming to descend from Ori does not mean he practiced kemet religion, that is just one side if the coin. The queen of Sheba is probably ddscended from ancient Ethiopian kings. Remember He also claimed direct descent from King David and Solomon ( who are descended from King Abraham and king Adam ) so he could sit upon the throne of David in Ethiopia.

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 9:47:00 PM

King Selassie did praise too the Christian religion and attempted to spread the message of Black Christ Salvation to all Ethiopia, Africa and the World. And himself said he follows Jesus Christ for his salvation and glory.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 9:55:27 PM

Ok
But his throne originate with Kemetic practice. So dont fight against it by claiming this and that is wrong or dead.

Forward

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 10:22:06 PM

No, you lie. David's throne is from Jerusalem in Israel, and further than that, from Adam and Eve in Africa.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 10:28:09 PM

then

why

did

Haile

Selassie

publish

a

Kings

list

boy?

Starting with Ori?

Dont answer. You bore us

Messenger: Jahohanahn Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 10:31:19 PM

Show it to I.
Selassie also used the royal seal of the house of Solomon. And calling me boy because I disagree with your statement is folly on your part.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I